Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hey I would like to try a challenge of Pokemon Platinum! I can't trade. Looking for obscene difficulty, the only limitation is that it is completable. I don't want to use a starter so instead will need either starly or bidoof from the first grass patch. Only want solos against bosses pokemon. Pokemon names have to be really lame.

Extra rule from Codraroll: Never press the B button so quit menus by clicking the exit button every time and no running shows etc.

Take Whatever the Starly.
In order to evolve the first time, it must solo Roark. To evolve a second time, it must solo Byron.

Take Apprentot the Kricketot.
Apprentot wants to become a master musician, so he must pratice by doing performances. However, apprentot only likes to perform to fire type pokemon, as they are very energetic. So, in order to apprentot evolve, you need to make a performance to 15 non-wild fire type pokemon (doing a performance is using all his moves against the opponent).
Once evolved, rename him to Musictune.
Now that musictune is a master musician, he knows so much about sounds, so he can only use sound-based moves. But musictune still wants to perform to the greatest fire type leader as a final challenge, so he must do a performance to all of Flinch's pokemon (And also solo it).
Gl and Hf!

Take MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) the Wurmple.

With two different evolutions based on its personality value, Wurmple is naturally bipolar. It may only use the first two moves, both of which must be attacking moves, no exceptions. Each time you move, flip a coin and if the coin lands heads, use the first of the two moves, and if it lands tails, use the second. Solo Gardenia to evolve.

If you evolve into Silcoon:
Rename it Heads. Heads must solo every Flying-type not being soloed by another of your Pokemon, including your own Starly/Staravia should they be sent out together in a Double battle. Again only use the first two moves, but this time flip an unfair coin (IE: RNG out of 4). The coin has a 3/4 chance to land heads and a 1/4 chance to land tails. (If you are RNGing 1-3=move 1, 4=move 2). To evolve into Beautifly, solo four Drifloon, three of which must be trainer-owned (one in Valley Windworks and three in Hearthome Gym).

Upon evolving into Beautifly, it realizes that attacking moves aren't all there is to battling, but since its attacking stats are much higher than its defensive stats, have its first move be an attacking move and its second move be a non-attacking one, while continuing to use the unfair coin. As the more popular of the two Wurmple evolutions, there are naturally many expectations for it, and so it must solo every Rock-type, Ice-type, Fire-type, and Electric-type you meet not already being soloed by another of your Pokemon, while continuing to do the Flying-type solo from its time as a Silcoon. Furthermore, it must solo Volkner.

If you evolve into Cascoon:
Rename it Tails. Tails must solo every Flying-type not being soloed by another of your Pokemon, including your own Starly/Staravia should they be sent out together in a Double battle. Again only use the first two moves, but this time flip an unfair coin (IE: RNG out of 4). The coin has a 1/4 chance to land heads and a 3/4 chance to land tails. (If you are RNGing 1-3=move 1, 4=move 2). To evolve into Dustox, solo four Drifloon, three of which must be trainer-owned (one in Valley Windworks and three in Hearthome Gym).

Upon evolving into Dustox, it realizes that attacking moves aren't all there is to battling, and since its defensive stats are much higher than its attacking stats, have its first move be an attacking move and its second move be a non-attacking one, while continuing to use the unfair coin. Dustox is mad, however, because it is the unpopular one of the Wurmple evolutions and is often seen as villainous. It utterly despises this distinction and seeks to take its revenge on the world, doing so by soloing every Rock-type, Psychic-type, and Fire-type you meet not already being soloed by another of your Pokemon, while continuing to do the Flying-type solo from its time as a Cascoon. Furthermore, have it solo Lucian.

Catch an Unown to your choice. Name it after the letter it is based upon.

~ Unown must always switch in on Pokemon that have its letter in their name.
~ Teammates may only use moves which include Unown's letter in grass or while using VS seeker (basically grinding). Unown itself may use Hidden Power freely.
~ Unown may never leave the party.
~ If Unown dies. You must backtrack and catch a new Unown. This one may not be of the same letter. Same rules apply.
~ Unown must be caught as soon as you reach Salaceon town.
~ If you manage to let all 28 Unown die. You lose.

I would do something with solo's or with it's move specifically. But this is enough torture.
Good luck. Blame Hulavuta

Take nerd the Bidoof.
Nerd likes to read instead of fighting. Every time he faints or is switched out while in red health, you must immediately find a book whose title or author begins with the same letter as the name of the Pokemon who fainted him (or was about to faint him), then read one chapter of that book. And if you don't have any books in your house or none whose title or author begins with the same letter, then instead you must read the Wikipedia article for "Book" from top to bottom. Also, he can only use moves with 50 or less BP or special moves.
Looking for one more pokemon for this challenge.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Take Sphinx the Shinx.

Born into royalty, this Shinx is overconfident about it's abilities. So overconfident that it doesn't believe in using any non-attacking moves, and that it must solo all ground types not already being solo'd and Bertha.

In order to evolve it into a Luxio, you need to go to Fuego Ironworks and solo every worker there. When it evolves, you must rename it Deluxio.

In order to evolve it into a Luxray, it must go to the top of Mt. Coronet (right before Spear Pillar at floor 7), and have it solo 5 Gravelers without fainting. If it does faint, the counter is reset and you must solo 5 more Gravelers. When it evolves into the Luxray, rename it Deluxray.

Take Sphinx the Shinx.

Born into royalty, this Shinx is overconfident about it's abilities. So overconfident that it doesn't believe in using any non-attacking moves, and that it must solo all ground types not already being solo'd and Bertha.

In order to evolve it into a Luxio, you need to go to Fuego Ironworks and solo every worker there. When it evolves, you must rename it Deluxio.

In order to evolve it into a Luxray, it must go to the top of Mt. Coronet (right before Spear Pillar at floor 7), and have it solo 5 Gravelers without fainting. If it does faint, the counter is reset and you must solo 5 more Gravelers. When it evolves into the Luxray, rename it Deluxray.
Accepted! Time to get started!

edit: First update

Hey I would like to try a challenge of Pokemon Platinum! I can't trade. Looking for obscene difficulty, the only limitation is that it is completable. I don't want to use a starter so instead will need either starly or bidoof from the first grass patch. Only want solos against bosses pokemon. Pokemon names have to be really lame.

Extra rule from Codraroll: Never press the B button so quit menus by clicking the exit button every time and no running shows etc.

Take Whatever the Starly.

In order to evolve the first time, it must solo Roark. To evolve a second time, it must solo Byron.

Take Apprentot the Kricketot.

Apprentot wants to become a master musician, so he must pratice by doing performances. However, apprentot only likes to perform to fire type pokemon, as they are very energetic. So, in order to apprentot evolve, you need to make a performance to 15 non-wild fire type pokemon (doing a performance is using all his moves against the opponent).

Once evolved, rename him to Musictune.

Now that musictune is a master musician, he knows so much about sounds, so he can only use sound-based moves. But musictune still wants to perform to the greatest fire type leader as a final challenge, so he must do a performance to all of Flinch's pokemon (And also solo it).

Gl and Hf!

Take MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) the Wurmple.

With two different evolutions based on its personality value, Wurmple is naturally bipolar. It may only use the first two moves, both of which must be attacking moves, no exceptions. Each time you move, flip a coin and if the coin lands heads, use the first of the two moves, and if it lands tails, use the second. Solo Gardenia to evolve.

If you evolve into Silcoon:

Rename it Heads. Heads must solo every Flying-type not being soloed by another of your Pokemon, including your own Starly/Staravia should they be sent out together in a Double battle. Again only use the first two moves, but this time flip an unfair coin (IE: RNG out of 4). The coin has a 3/4 chance to land heads and a 1/4 chance to land tails. (If you are RNGing 1-3=move 1, 4=move 2). To evolve into Beautifly, solo four Drifloon, three of which must be trainer-owned (one in Valley Windworks and three in Hearthome Gym).

Upon evolving into Beautifly, it realizes that attacking moves aren't all there is to battling, but since its attacking stats are much higher than its defensive stats, have its first move be an attacking move and its second move be a non-attacking one, while continuing to use the unfair coin. As the more popular of the two Wurmple evolutions, there are naturally many expectations for it, and so it must solo every Rock-type, Ice-type, Fire-type, and Electric-type you meet not already being soloed by another of your Pokemon, while continuing to do the Flying-type solo from its time as a Silcoon. Furthermore, it must solo Volkner.

If you evolve into Cascoon:

Rename it Tails. Tails must solo every Flying-type not being soloed by another of your Pokemon, including your own Starly/Staravia should they be sent out together in a Double battle. Again only use the first two moves, but this time flip an unfair coin (IE: RNG out of 4). The coin has a 1/4 chance to land heads and a 3/4 chance to land tails. (If you are RNGing 1-3=move 1, 4=move 2). To evolve into Dustox, solo four Drifloon, three of which must be trainer-owned (one in Valley Windworks and three in Hearthome Gym).

Upon evolving into Dustox, it realizes that attacking moves aren't all there is to battling, and since its defensive stats are much higher than its attacking stats, have its first move be an attacking move and its second move be a non-attacking one, while continuing to use the unfair coin. Dustox is mad, however, because it is the unpopular one of the Wurmple evolutions and is often seen as villainous. It utterly despises this distinction and seeks to take its revenge on the world, doing so by soloing every Rock-type, Psychic-type, and Fire-type you meet not already being soloed by another of your Pokemon, while continuing to do the Flying-type solo from its time as a Cascoon. Furthermore, have it solo Lucian.

Catch an Unown to your choice. Name it after the letter it is based upon.

~ Unown must always switch in on Pokemon that have its letter in their name.

~ Teammates may only use moves which include Unown's letter in grass or while using VS seeker (basically grinding). Unown itself may use Hidden Power freely.

~ Unown may never leave the party.

~ If Unown dies. You must backtrack and catch a new Unown. This one may not be of the same letter. Same rules apply.

~ Unown must be caught as soon as you reach Salaceon town.

~ If you manage to let all 28 Unown die. You lose.

I would do something with solo's or with it's move specifically. But this is enough torture.

Good luck. Blame Hulavuta

Take nerd the Bidoof.

Nerd likes to read instead of fighting. Every time he faints or is switched out while in red health, you must immediately find a book whose title or author begins with the same letter as the name of the Pokemon who fainted him (or was about to faint him), then read one chapter of that book. And if you don't have any books in your house or none whose title or author begins with the same letter, then instead you must read the Wikipedia article for "Book" from top to bottom. Also, he can only use moves with 50 or less BP or special moves.

Take Sphinx the Shinx.

Just beaten Roark. My team so far:

Whatever-Staravia

Lvl 19

- Double Team

- Endeavor

- Quick Attack

- Wing Attack

Nerd-Bidoof

Lvl 3

- Tackle

Apprentot-Kricketot

Lvl 11

- Bide

- Growl

Performances: 0

Will grab Shinx on the way back to Jubilife. The Roark fight was the only challenge so far. I levelled up Starly mostly so it could beat him. Also gave Kricketot some exp just incase I bumped into a fire type. Will start to train up Bidoof, Shinx and Kricketot next.

Roark Fight!

With a major type disadvantage, this wasn't going to be an easy fight. However, I had a couple of tools at my disposal to beat him. On Geodude, his first pokemon, I used an X Defend that I found and then started setting up double teams. He was being particularly accurate with rock throw so I had to keep healing. I lost the first battle with him from a rock throw crit. The second battle went much better and I broke through his Geodude and then Onix. Finally, Cranidos was up. I knew that it would do large damage but it didn't manage to get a hit off so I won. First Gym down and an evolved Starly!

Snaquaza

Just beat Gardenia!

Whatever-Staravia

Lvl 22

- Double Team

- Endeavor

- Quick Attack

- Wing Attack

Apprentot-Kricketot

Lvl 20

- Growl

- Bide

- Bug Bite

Performances - 0

Nerd-Bibarel

Lvl 15

- Cut

- Rock Smash

- Water Gun

- BASED SMOGON ROCKS Stealth Rock

Sphinx-Shinx

Lvl 21

- Tackle

- Bite

- Spark

- Charge

ODD-Cascoon

Lvl 25

Tackle

Bug Bite

Poison Sting

String Shot

Had to grind a lot for this Gym. The hardest thing is dealing with all the random solos. Kricketot failed a performance against a Ponyta and I lost a battle because Shinx couldn't defeat a team of Geodudes. Therefore I spent ages grinding away in Eterna forest. The Gardenia fight itself wasn't too bad in the end due to the type advantage. Her attacks couldn't really do anything to me. Upon beating her, Wurmple evolved into Cascoon. Looks like I will be taking the route of the Dustox...

Just beaten Fantina!

Whatever-Staravia

Lvl 26

- Double Team

- Endeavor

- Quick Attack

- Wing Attack

Apprentot-Kricketot

Lvl 24

- Growl

- Bide

- Bug Bite

Performances - 4

Nerd-Bibarel

Lvl 19

- Cut

- Rock Smash

- Water Gun

- Stealth Rock

Sphinx-Shinx

Lvl 31

- Tackle

- Bite

- Spark

- Thunder Fang

ODD-Dustox

@silverpowder

Lvl 36

Bug Bite

String Shot

Poison Sting

Tackle

Most difficult section so far. Had to grind a ridiculous amount to get Cascoon strong enough to beat the four Drifloons. We started off this section by raiding the team Galactic HQ at Eterna City. No big problems here and we got ourselves a bike! (finally some speed after the B-button ban thanks Codraroll) I made my way to Hearthome City and got Kricketot to perform to a few fire types on the way. I tried to solo a Drifloon with my lvl 26 Cascoon and realised that I was going to get OHKO'd by its Spit Up with 3 stockpiles, essentially making beating them impossible. This meant I had to grind to lvl 35 before I could eventually beat them. This didn't mean they were easy though. Finally managed to beat them and then went on to beat Fantina! Section over! Oddly enough, Dustox is really terrible at the moment due to being more likely to use status moves… Will get Toxic soon though which will help.

Last edited:
k guys i wanna do a scramble challange. i can use any gen 3 game, but preferably emerald, and am willing to change the starters w/ a rom hacking program. please don't do too complex rules, i don't like remembering too many things. preferably easier challenges, it's my first time doing this. can't trade, but can use said rom hacking program to allow trade evolution, even if they are harder.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
k guys i wanna do a scramble challange. i can use any gen 3 game, but preferably emerald, and am willing to change the starters w/ a rom hacking program. please don't do too complex rules, i don't like remembering too many things. preferably easier challenges, it's my first time doing this. can't trade, but can use said rom hacking program to allow trade evolution, even if they are harder.
Take Lovedisc the Luvdisc (how creative, I know).

This Luvdisc is such a gentleman/lady that it must learn Attract, Charm, and Sweet Kiss. It also will refuse to fight any pokemon of the opposite gender.

Take Glalie-M the Glalie.

This Pokemon thinks it has Mega Evolved, and as such can't use Ice type moves. Why would it when it has those Refigerate Returns/Explosions?
And because it has the trolliest Explode in the game, you must beat Steven's Metagross with Explosion from Mega Glalie

picky, i know, but i would prefer mons that might evolve if i make them my starter. if i don't make it my starter, i don't get luvdisc until victory road. and for glalie-m, i would prefer if it started as a snorunt and evolved in a specific way if i were to make it as my starter. unless it isn't my starter, in which case i can't get it until 6 badges in.

picky, i know, but i would prefer mons that might evolve if i make them my starter. if i don't make it my starter, i don't get luvdisc until victory road. and for glalie-m, i would prefer if it started as a snorunt and evolved in a specific way if i were to make it as my starter. unless it isn't my starter, in which case i can't get it until 6 badges in.
I don't intend it to be your starter, but it's fine for a late game dude. Granted, you could hack it in whenever.

It's been a really long time since I last posted here, and I have returned to request a new challange!
The rules:
  • Platinum version
  • Hard difficulty (Try to be challenging but also rewarding)
  • 6 Pokemon
  • Can trade pokemon in, though whether or not I actually do will depend on the challenge. However, please check with me whether I will be able to trade in said pokemon, as I may not be able to do some species.
  • Minimal reliance on HM slaves
  • No Bidoofs, Wurmples, Unowns or Kricketots
  • No Honey tree pokemon. If you want to give me one, I will trade it in.
  • No starters
  • No happiness evolutions, preferably (I might change this if you give me a good challenge)
  • No overly repetitive challenges
  • Take it easy on move/item restrictions; you can put them on the challenge, but please leave me room to be creative and strategize.
  • One of my pokemon must be a Gligar/Gliscor.
  • Make the challenges as interesting as possible
  • +100 brownie points if the challange make me laugh!
I eagerly await your challanges!

Challanges:
Take Only Fire Type the Ponyta. This Ponyta remembers the good ol' days when it was just it and Infernape as the only fire lines in Sinnoh. Then they added all these other Jabronies to the Sinnoh dex, and it feels left out. It knows what it must do: Reclaim its prominence. So, it must solo ALL Pokemon that were not in the Original Sinnoh. (Numbers 152-209 in the regional dex) It also feels Cyrus and Giratina were behind this shenanigans, so it must solo them when they're clearly colaborating (Solo both in the Distortion World). And, if another Pokemon has to solo a gym leader/Elite 4 that has new pokemon, that one takes precedence.

Take Bully the Gligar. Gligar enjoys picking on other pokemon which it thinks it can beat. However, it is also extremely confused and doesn't understand the type effectiveness chart. Therefore, it must switch in against all water and ice type pokemon and stay in until it either wins or loses. Once it faces Crasher Wake in battle, it realises that it can't beat water types and won't switch into them any more. This makes bully really angry and so it now must solo all ice types. After beating Candice, Bully realises that he should stop being a bully. This means he no longer has to fight ice types and can evolve into Regret the Gliscor. Gliscor regrets its earlier actions and now avoids water and ice types.

P.S. I am going to go through the last couple of pages of the thread to give everyone a scramblemon ASAP

Last edited:
Take a Nincada, and name it Bravado. This Nincada always goes charging into battle, no matter what the match-up. As such, he must solo Roxanne to show that type match-ups don't bother him. When he has defeated Roxanne, he will be allowed to evolve. When he evolves, you must keep the Shedinja, and when you can, rename it Coward (I can also give you an Ninjask challenge if you like, so it doesn't just sit in your pc). Coward realizes its frailty, and as such does whatever it can to avoid damage. It may only battle a Pokemon if it is immune to all of said Pokemon's STABs. Also, Coward should always use Sand attack upon entering battle, to reduce its chance of being hit by an attack (You may replace this with Double Team later on). When you get the TM for Dig, you must teach it to Coward, so it can avoid moves even more easily, and use this as its only damaging attack until you beat Norman. Upon soloing Norman, Coward's confidence grows, and so it resolves to beat five Pokemon of each of the types it is weak to, all of them being no more than 5 levels below it (I won't make you do Flying though, since this is obviously impossible with Dig as your only damaging attack). When you complete this, Coward no longer has any move restrictions, and you must rename it Hero. Hero resolves to use its newly found confidence for good, and so must always lead your team into battle against Team Aqua and Team Magma.
Good luck, I hope you like it!

I'm looking for a challange for White 2. Please make it Medium difficulty because I'm a real ragequitter. Also no trading, and I'd like to have Tepig as my starter.
Take a Sandshrew, and name it Xcav8r (Excavator). Xcav8r loves to dig. You must teach him Dig as soon as possible after you catch him. He is also very competitive, and wants to prove he is the best digger. He must fight against every trainer-owned ground-type you come across (that does not conflict wit an existing solo) without switching out, and use Dig as his only damaging move in all battles he takes part in, unless under certain conditions. If he it hit while underground, or is in any way prevented from using Dig (run out of PP, torment etc.), he will throw a tantrum, and will only use either Earthquake or Magnitude until he either defeats the opponent Pokemon currently in battle, or faints himself. Xcav8r has a huge rivalry with the Drillbur family, and as such, must solo Clay. Upon doing so, Xcav8r may evolve. Upon evolution, he gains the ability to control his emotions, and therefore does not throw tantrums anymore. He also may use damaging moves other than Dig/Magnitude/Earthquake. He must use Dig as soon as he enters battle, though, and may not use any other ground-type moves unless he is hit while underground. He also no longer needs to battle every ground-type. He also wants to prove his victory against Clay's Excadrill was not a fluke, so, knowing Excadrill was an Uber in gen 5, Xcav8r decides to defeat an uber to show his greatness. Xcav8r must solo White Kyurem.
Good luck!

Last edited:
It's been a really long time since I last posted here, and I have returned to request a new challange!
The rules:
  • Platinum version
  • 6 Pokemon
  • Can trade pokemon in, though whether or not I actually do will depend on the challenge.
  • No Bidoofs, Wurmples or Kricketots
  • No starters
  • No happiness evolutions, preferably (I might change this if you give me a good challenge)
  • Take it easy on move/item restrictions; youcan put tem on the challenge, but please leave me room to strategize.
  • +100 brownie points if the callange make me laugh!

P.S. I am going to go through the last couple of pages of the thread to give everyone a scramblemon ASAP
Take Only Fire Type the Ponyta. This Ponyta remembers the good ol' days when it was just it and Infernape as the only fire lines in Sinnoh. Then they added all these other Jabronies to the Sinnoh dex, and it feels left out. It knows what it must do: Reclaim its prominence. So, it must solo ALL Pokemon that were not in the Original Sinnoh. (Numbers 152-209 in the regional dex) It also feels Cyrus and Giratina were behind this shenanigans, so it must solo them when they're clearly colaborating (Solo both in the Distortion World). And, if another Pokemon has to solo a gym leader/Elite 4 that has new pokemon, that one takes precedence.

Accepted; one problem though; 'Only Fire Type' will not fit in the nickname screen (max 10 characters). Also, could you maybe put some move restrictions or something on? Just because I've used Ponyta in gen IV before and so would like to have to use it a bit differently to usual. I'll tentatively accept anyway, but it would make me really happy if you took some time to really spice this up.
EDIT: Aslo, soloing pretty much every member of nearly 70 species of pokemon seems a bit overly repetitive, an attribute I specifically asked not to be in my challanges, so perhaps could it be toned down? Especially since doing so for non-major battles could possibly really screw over other challanges and cause a lot of confusion.

Last edited:
The rules:
  • Platinum version
  • 6 Pokemon
  • Can trade pokemon in, though whether or not I actually do will depend on the challenge.
  • No starters
  • Take it easy on move/item restrictions; youcan put tem on the challenge, but please leave me room to strategize.
  • +100 brownie points if the callange make me laugh!

Take Bully the Gligar. Gligar enjoys picking on other pokemon which it thinks it can beat. However, it is also extremely confused and doesn't understand the type effectiveness chart. Therefore, it must switch in against all water and ice type pokemon and stay in until it either wins or loses. Once it faces Crasher Wake in battle, it realises that it can't beat water types and won't switch into them any more. This makes bully really angry and so it now must solo all ice types. After beating Candice, Bully realises that he should stop being a bully. This means he no longer has to fight ice types and can evolve into Regret the Gliscor. Gliscor regrets its earlier actions and now avoids water and ice types.

Accepted!

Accepted; one problem though; 'Only Fire Type' will not fit in the nickname screen (max 10 characters). Also, could you maybe put some move restrictions or something on? Just because I've used Ponyta in gen IV before and so would like to have to use it a bit differently to usual. I'll tentatively accept anyway, but it would make me really happy if you took some time to really spice this up.
EDIT: Aslo, soloing pretty much every member of nearly 70 species of pokemon seems a bit overly repetitive, an attribute I specifically asked not to be in my challanges, so perhaps could it be toned down? Especially since doing so for non-major battles could possibly really screw over other challanges and cause a lot of confusion.
Fine, if you want a move restriction, then it must always know stomp. The name can be reduced however you want, I'll leave that part to you. And as for the soloing part, the wild trainers really don't use them too much. You're more likely to run into things like Bidoofs, Geodudes, and Gravelers than the things like Absol and Scizor, so I'm hesitant to chop that down a bit, as it ruins the theme of it. If you want, you could reduce it to non-origianl Sinnoh Fire types (Magby line, Houndour line, Flareon), but I think it waters it down too much.

Fine, if you want a move restriction, then it must always know stomp. The name can be reduced however you want, I'll leave that part to you. And as for the soloing part, the wild trainers really don't use them too much. You're more likely to run into things like Bidoofs, Geodudes, and Gravelers than the things like Absol and Scizor, so I'm hesitant to chop that down a bit, as it ruins the theme of it. If you want, you could reduce it to non-origianl Sinnoh Fire types (Magby line, Houndour line, Flareon), but I think it waters it down too much.
Okay, I'll add it to the OP
With the solos, I will start doing all of them, but if it gets too much then I might reduce it. Checking the trainer lists shows a lot of new Sinnoh pokemon later in the game, and I fear that having to solo all of them could severely affect the quality of the other challenges I receive. Also, it could become horribly annoying with all the wild Pokemon later on.
And sorry if I came across as rude or angry earlier.

Last edited:
love that, and yeah if you make a ninjask challenge too you would be amazing. totally accepting the nincada challenge on it's own.

The rules:
  • Platinum version
  • 6 Pokemon
  • No starters
  • Take it easy on move/item restrictions; you can put them on the challenge, but please leave me room to be creative and strategize.
  • +100 brownie points if the challange make me laugh!
Take Little Boy the Munchlax, and trade it in at lv. 1 with Selfdestruct as its only move. Since it was bred with the egg move Selfdestruct, it loves exploding so much that Selfdestruct is the only attacking move it may ever use. In addition, it may not use any indirect damaging moves like Toxic. Evolve into Snorlax by soloing Fantina, and rename it Fat Man upon evolution. Solo Cynthia's Spiritomb also.

Take Little Boy the Munchlax, and trade it in at lv. 1 with Selfdestruct as its only move. Since it was bred with the egg move Selfdestruct, it loves exploding so much that Selfdestruct is the only attacking move it may ever use. In addition, it may not use any indirect damaging moves like Toxic. Evolve into Snorlax by soloing Fantina, and rename it Fat Man upon evolution. Solo Cynthia's Spiritomb also.
Umm, I think I have to reject as this is pretty much impossible. Actually, it is COMPLETELY impossible. How do I solo ghost-types when my only move is normal-type? Also, Selfdestruct is only available as an egg move from Gen V onwards. I'd love to use Munchlax, but I don't want an impossible challenge.

Umm, I think I have to reject as this is pretty much impossible. Actually, it is COMPLETELY impossible. How do I solo ghost-types when my only move is normal-type? Also, Selfdestruct is only available as an egg move from Gen V onwards. I'd love to use Munchlax, but I don't want an impossible challenge.
The reason I picked Munchlax is because it's the only mon with Selfdestruct and Odor Sleuth. :P

Also I completely forgot it was gen V onwards :<

love that, and yeah if you make a ninjask challenge too you would be amazing. totally accepting the nincada challenge on it's own.
I can't really come up with a good Ninjask challenge, that doesn't badly affect any of your others, but I am more than willing to give you a second pokemon.

Also, anyone may give me multiple challanges for my Platinum scramble, to help speed things up a bit.

Holy crap, I haven't been in here in forever. I completely forget if I posted any challanges here. ._. My HG challange prose stuffs ended up getting deleted when my old computer got fried, and I don't remember if I got any other challanges. ._. I lost my HG game too, to add insult to injury.. Bleh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)