XY Team Tournament: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
activity, I contacted I Shuckle once or twice near the start and he still hasn't responded.

I won vs Mambo g_g

Ayyy 600th message, shoutout to IDM, Hugo the guild master, New Breed for going inactive, blunderr for his quality PO lives and wepwn for reminding me there will always be one bigger (BAN ME PLEASE) in the world than me :toast:

so tele pm'd me and asked me for a time and i said 8:00, later he said that he was on but i wasnt, and then i was on at 8:00 but he wasnt, so idk who gets the activity win or if its just a coinflip because both of us were active but we never fought

edit: Genesis7 he said deadline was today :x

Last edited:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
so tele pm'd me and asked me for a time and i said 8:00, later he said that he was on but i wasnt, and then i was on at 8:00 but he wasnt, so idk who gets the activity win or if its just a coinflip because both of us were active but we never fought
Deadline is in 2 weeks.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won against LightningLuxray as well. 3-0 gg pool.

COME ON LORDS DON'T LET ME DOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)