Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is taunt a move that always goes first?

eg. a fast hypnosis user against a slow taunt user, who goes first?

cheers

will a ev trained poke levelled to 100 be stronger than an ev trained poke level to 50 when wifi averages the levels? Should u raise all ev'd pokes to 100?

The pokemon will be the exact same strength on Wifi no matter it's "real" level . . . .

Question: How does one get an Action Replay and how does it work?

will a ev trained poke levelled to 100 be stronger than an ev trained poke level to 50 when wifi averages the levels? Should u raise all ev'd pokes to 100?
It won't make any difference. I've finished EV training at level 30-35 before, and when scaled up, will be exactly the same as a fully trained level 100.

Question: How does one get an Action Replay and how does it work?
You buy it from a shop/the internet. You plug it into your DS and the game into the Action Replay. You type in the codes that you find on the internet - cheats happen.

they'll have equal stats, so you don't really need to level an ev trained pokemon.

I have a question about ME FIRST:

A Garchomp uses Dragon Claw. Furret uses Me First.

Who strikes first? If its Furret, Furret will multiply Dragon Claw's power by x1.5 and then attack, right? Or will Garchomp move first? :/

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
The Furret must be faster than Garchomp, or Me First will fail. If the Furret is faster, then it will use Dragon Claw at increased power. Usually, Garchomp is faster than Furret.

i run a hasty electivire with 204 speed evs to get it to 304 speed which outspeeds max speed admaant garchomp, while 50 special attack evs are still enough to OHKO skarmory, is this a good tradeoff?

i run a hasty electivire with 204 speed evs to get it to 304 speed which outspeeds max speed admaant garchomp, while 50 special attack evs are still enough to OHKO skarmory, is this a good tradeoff?
Skarmory isn't staying in on you. Even if it did, it's not that important to OHKO it since Electivire doesn't care what Skarmory does to it anyway. Just max speed and attack, Jolly (or Hasty if you insist on Thunderbolt). That lets you outspeed 306-level (279+personality) Pokemon as well. Just my opinion. I also prefer Thunderpunch to Thunderbolt...

Skarmory isn't staying in on you. Even if it did, it's not that important to OHKO it since Electivire doesn't care what Skarmory does to it anyway. Just max speed and attack, Jolly (or Hasty if you insist on Thunderbolt). That lets you outspeed 306-level (279+personality) Pokemon as well. Just my opinion. I also prefer Thunderpunch to Thunderbolt...
well its hasty so thats what i go with, id do that on my other elekids though, jsut not on this one

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Heatran: Quiet/Brightpowder/170 HP-170SpAtk-170Atk/Explosion-Magma Storm-Dark Pulse-Luster Cannon

Regigigas: Adamant/Chople Berry/255 HP-255Atk/Crush Grip-Brick Break-Stone Edge-Ice Punch

Cresselia: Bold/Leftovers/255HP-255Def/Calm Mind-Moonlight-Shadow Ball-Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)