Mafia vs Village 1v1 ME SCRUB Mafia - Game Over, Scrubs win - Postgame in final update

Lynch Cancerous
This isn't just an empty lynch.

About 20 minutes an hour ago I got this really shady IRC message from Crabby here:
07:44 Cancerous no time to explain, tell me your ability

08:39 system You have disconnected from the server

08:42 sunny004 I think there is time to explain. Please do

Considering there's ~1 1/2 days left for day 1, and he could have waited until he had more time, and even if he had NO time, he would have probably said something at least to me, on the thread, or the IRC chat.

This isn't a final/set lynch so if I get a legitimate explanation I'll unvote.
07:44
Cancerous
no time to explain, tell me your ability
08:39
system
You have disconnected from the server
08:42
sunny004
I think there is time to explain. Please do

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Lynch Cancerous
This isn't just an empty lynch.

About 20 minutes ago I got this really shady IRC message from Crabby here:

07:44 Cancerous no time to explain, tell me your ability

08:39 system You have disconnected from the server

08:42 sunny004 I think there is time to explain. Please do
There is roughly an hour's difference between Cancerous' original message and the time you replied, but you said it was "20 minutes ago". Your story doesn't add up.

wow I'm Phoenix Wright or something

Also editing is allowed in OC, don't worry.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
13:09 Blue_Tornado Dear Blue_Tornado,
13:09 Blue_Tornado You are the Diamond from Mafia Mafia 2.
13:09 Blue_Tornado In LonelyNess’s Mafia Mafia 2, the village thief did not have to win with the village. All he had to do was steal you and he could get away scot-free. Which he did, damning the village in the long run. It was basically the most scrubbish win in Smogon mafia history.
13:09 Blue_Tornado Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Tempt USER”. USER will become determined to win the game by obtaining you and will be forced to target you with their action that night.
13:09 Blue_Tornado You are allied with the Scrubs. You win if the Scrubs eliminate all threats.

I sort of ushered B_T into leading, so here's his Role PM!

(mibbit logs are ugly, I know.)

Edit:
13:11 Blue_Tornado post that, request that people claim to me and request that if someone was going to pubclaim anyway, they should do it through me so as to not out their role

22:37 Blue_Tornado people should pm me their claims overnight, i'll be back with a lynch target by morning (around 7 hours from now) and i expect everyone to claim the instant n1 hits with no exceptions if it's a mafia lynch

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
[18:54]Blue_Tornadotoday's lynch will be ullar. i have evidence that contradicts his claim and am inclined to believe that evidence first. he also claimed something that has been claimed by someone else (aside from that). so i'm confident in this lynch

something something UllarWarlord

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ugh, sorry about that, real life got in the way of a perfectly good mafia game

The jig is up for poor UllarWarlord, who you have elected to drown in a 55-gallon drum full of lard.

Dear UllarWarlord,
You are Turk.

A surgeon at Sacred Heart Hospital, you are notable in that you are married, but not to the love of your life. J.D. is your one true love, and everyone knows it. I’ve never seen Scrubs.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Check USER’s chart”. You will examine USER’s medical chart and discover their full role.

In addition, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Put USER into a medically-induced coma”. USER will be asleep the next day and will be unable to post in the main game thread.

You are allied with the Pros Wearing Scrubs. You win if the Pros Wearing Scrubs eliminate all threats.
WHAT A HIDDEN FACTION IN A WALREIN GAME WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?!?!?!?!?!

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends 11/1 at 3 AM CDT. Note that this is a longer night than normal - I'm trying to set the deadline at a time where I'll actually be able to consistently update.

silencer never actually stops leadership, -_(._.)_-

(I'm not silenced anymore)

Missing the last few claims. Things are going smoothly, I'm in contact with other near-clean villagers and I'll be sending night actions later today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)