Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to Gamestop a 3d time and once again "sorry, we recieved a bunch of codes the other day and they ran out". Whatever, I don't care anymore, was not gonna SR it anyway just wanted for personal collection :/

But is there anyone in Europe who can get me a Diancie code when its released? Willing to trade a pokémon from my thread for a code.

I would keep unless you really want your own mega Diancie. But thats a very good reset, and worth keeping even if its a fully redis one since this one probably comes from a legit event and have english name I'm assuming? But since its impossible to trade Diancie atm, might wanna toss it.. But I'm sure its gonna be possible soon :P
I have 4 stores I can go almost any day so I could get you one once it's released here.

I'd be interested in an extra Diancie code if anyone has one- turns out my schedule will be too busy again to go to my closest Gamestop =[

Anyone have a spare Diancie code? I can't get to a Gamestop with classes right now.

Can do EV training, or any Gen 6 breeding project.

I have 4 stores I can go almost any day so I could get you one once it's released here.
Thanks ^^ Send me a PM when you have it :)

I'm soft resetting a Groudon and Kyogre in Ruby and Sapphire, what natures for each would be acceptable?
Adamant/Impish/jolly works for Groudon, but its primal has a very high special attack too and with moves like overheat and solar beam you might wanna go mixed. Not sure what natures a mixed Primal-Groudon should use thought. +Atk or special attack? And what stat is best to lower? I don't know :P

Kyogre could run calm/bold/timid/modest. But just like Groudon, its primal gets an attack buff so might wanna try mixed with thunder wave and waterfall fliches. Earthquake could also work for Dialga and Primal Groudon in the harsh sun.

Adamant/Impish/jolly works for Groudon, but its primal has a very high special attack too and with moves like overheat and solar beam you might wanna go mixed. Not sure what natures a mixed Primal-Groudon should use thought. +Atk or special attack? And what stat is best to lower? I don't know :P
For Groudon, I'd vote for either a -Sp. Def or Speed nature. The former since his one Special weakness, Water, is negated anyway in Primal, the latter to get his weather up against Kyogre or Mega Rayquaza (if that's how the winds word). I'd personally vote on +Att. Special Attack is nice for cracking Physical wall opponents, but with Precipice Blades giving him a 120 Physical Ground STAB and EdgeQuake coverage, that Base 180 Physical Attack must be used to the fullest. Base 150 Special Attack might mean picking Fire Blast/Overheat over Fire Punch from now on though.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
I'm soft resetting a Groudon and Kyogre in Ruby and Sapphire, what natures for each would be acceptable?
dont try it. In Gen III all decent spreads have very high frames so unless you SR and then wait a couple of hours it's not worth it. You will end up having a bunch of +20s maybe in 2 stats for your best resets. RNGing on cart is hell on earth too. Try RNGing them on HGSS instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)