Back From the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are most welcome, what would you like with your Gengar? I have you added. Thanks for posting with your friend code in your signature.

I am coming online now. Also, it is cjlaborde2nd (scroll up one post to see MTKEEGAN. Hehe.)
Oh whoops that would be important now wouldn't it ^^; I would like the Tervenant and if it wouldn't be too much to ask could you nickname it? I don't much care what it's nicknamed, I just prefer nicknames when I can get them.

Oh whoops that would be important now wouldn't it ^^; I would like the Tervenant and if it wouldn't be too much to ask could you nickname it? I don't much care what it's nicknamed, I just prefer nicknames when I can get them.
I can give you Trevenant but it is a SV hatch so no nickname. I will be online shortly.

I am having all these people link to your profile while they post pictures for your Gengar and MTKEEGAN spelled your name wrong.

But while I have you here, do you have Diancie event codes?

I can give you Trevenant but it is a SV hatch so no nickname. I will be online shortly.

I am having all these people link to your profile while they post pictures for your Gengar and MTKEEGAN spelled your name wrong.

But while I have you here, do you have Diancie event codes?
np, i'd always rather ask than not. Online and waiting.

Trevenant please!
Enjoy your Ghosts, Happy Halloween.

In other news, it turns out I wont be as available starting November 1st, So if everyone who has won, could claim their prizes before midnight on Halloween, that would be great

Pending trades:
4. Andrew98gr (Pending)
18. frediew (Pending)
20. Neetz0r (Pending)

Pick up your prizes by Halloween at midnight or miss out on this giveaway. Thanks!

Is this still going?
I'm very fresh but would be happy to partake
I'd love an aegislash

@ cjlaborde2nd & @ Chev4 thanks so much guys

FC 038792478552
Ign JapScat

Last edited:
EDIT: Turns out I need to update my game before going online. Please hold

Also, Jaspcat, you need to get rid of the space between the @ and the users name, and post back here with the users tagged and that photo in your post, because editing doesn't tag the user.

Okay =)

Thank you! <3
You're welcome.
Is this still going?
You may enter, but post your IGN, FC, thank your sponsors and that photo better be viewable. :S
I had some personal problems going on this week
can we still trade?
Yes, I will go online now with Spiritomb and Gengar.

Last edited:
EDIT: Turns out I need to update my game before going online. Please hold

Also, Jaspcat, you need to get rid of the space between the @ and the users name, and post back here with the users tagged and that photo in your post, because editing doesn't tag the user.
Jaspcat it's as simple as that. Just @andtheusersname with out any spaces. :D

I had some personal problems going on this week
can we still trade?
I waited online for you, but you're one of those people who posts about a trade and then doesn't refresh the page even once for 45+ minutes. Next time you post here, I want you waiting online and refreshing the page every 60 seconds for at least five minutes.

Is this still going?

I'd love an aegislash

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums...obile Uploads/20141029_114558_zps8833f230.jpg

cjlaborde2nd & Chev4 thanks so much guys

FC 038792478552

Ign JapScat
Well done. I'll add you now.

EDIT: I am sorry, I waited online 20 minutes, but I have a lot of friends here now and I have to go. You should have tried harder!

Last edited:
Jaspcat, Today at 7:17 PM
frediew, Today at 7:18 PM
Pokéguy, Today at 7:22 PM
Jaspcat, Today at 7:40 PM
Pokéguy, Today at 7:42 PM
Then you post back:
Jaspcat, Today at 7:59 PM
Then I respond:
Pokéguy, Today at 8:04 PM
and wait 23 minutes:
Last edited: Today at 8:27 PM
So I leave and you finally post back here:
Jaspcat, Today at 9:06 PM
It's fine, but let the record show, I waited an hour and ten minutes for you to come online. I'm not sure I'm going to have more giveaways if people keep doing stuff like this because it's very time consuming to wait around for people and stop resetting to go online only for people not to show up. But I will add you to pendings... you have until the 31st at midnight to claim your prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)