Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so it turns out Umbreon only gets Foul Play through tutors so if someone can provide me with an eevee with foul play and a competitive nature (not picky about IV's in pre gen 6) that would be great. (Wish isnt necessary)
Luxury ball is preferred, not required.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, what's the standard rate for breeding projects around here? I'm providing someone with the partially complete parents to make it easier and since they can keep whatever they breed as long as I get a parent back I'm not sure how to repay them. I realized that if I'm going to give them X amount of bred pokemon I may as well complete the project myself because it's ultimately going to be more time consuming to give them more breeds in addition to everything else. I want to be fair but I also don't have time to breed a bunch of pokemon for what is essentially just going to be one pokemon.
It really depends on the person you're trading with:
Personally I'd prefer someone traded me a partially complete parent (ball + egg moves + female; nature and IVs I don't care for) since the thing I enjoy when playing is breeding/catching :).
Other people however enjoy collecting Pokémon, in which case they'd most likely prefer either one finished Pokémon, or 3 of 4 semi-complete ones for their work.

If you're starting from scratch (no egg moves, having to catch in ball, etc.) then (to me) one incomplete parent is worth a finished breed of something the other party already had available to breed; but if both parties are starting from scratch, or both from things they'd already completed, I'd say 2 or 3 incomplete for one finished breed would be fair. (Obviously this is subjective, and other factors [low % female, HA, etc.] play a role too.)

Anyone have an extra NA Diancie code they'd be willing to spare? I can do a breeding project or two (within reason).

Also asking if there's anyone who could help me check the ESV of 6 eggs for me. I can't check them myself and I'd really like to get as many if them hatched as possible =]
Bumping already cause this thread is half full with keep/tosses for our new gem fairy overlord.

Keep or toss? Timid Diancie 31/17/31/31/24/31
Is special d too low?
Keep. I would use that in Battle and you seem to have a lot of codes.

Keep or Toss? Calm Diancie 29/1/29/31/31/31

Kind of was hoping for a good Mixed Mega Diancie, But this looks good
It's pretty good, but I wouldn't run defensive natures, so I'd probably toss.

PSA: An update just went up on the eshop. Diancie should now be tradeable and it is rumored to have fixed the error which occasionally causes Diancie to lack 3 31 IVs.
That's awesome. Thanks Chill.

.com

Grumpy old man
PSA: An update just went up on the eshop. Diancie should now be tradeable and it is rumored to have fixed the error which occasionally causes Diancie to lack 3 31 IVs.
Just to say (not taking any credit for the research, info from SciresM):
The Diancies which lack the 3 IVs at 31 are a completely different wondercard, and (most likely) aren't fixed by the update (sorry to those affected).

Also (apparently, I cannot verify) a way to skip the cutscene if you haven't received the wondercard yet (and don't have any other wondercards uncollected on your save):
• Save where the lady who gives you the Pokémon would stand.
• Receive wondercard.
• When you continue the game, she will be one step out of place; receive the Diancie and the cutscene will not play.

Suggestions that this does not work by Pokéguy.

Last edited:
The Diancies which lack the 3 IVs at 31 are a completely different wondercard, and (most likely) aren't fixed by the update (sorry to those affected).

Also a way to skip the cutscene if you haven't received the wondercard yet (and don't have any other wondercards uncollected on your save):
• Receive wondercard.
• When you continue the game, she will be one step out of place; receive the Diancie and the cutscene will not play.
Which wondercard are the lacking Diancies from?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Also a way to skip the cutscene if you haven't received the wondercard yet (and don't have any other wondercards uncollected on your save):
• Receive wondercard.
So, are these different wondercards random between the ones distributed?

Edit: I see, thanks.

.com

Grumpy old man
Which wondercard are the lacking Diancies from?
They both seem to be given out simultaneously, it's not one region getting the 3 IVs and another not. It appears to be decided upon receiving. (Possible explanation by Kaphotics: There's multiple servers giving out wonder cards when you register the code; some of them give the 3 IV version, others don't. Depends which one your DS decides to connect to when you register the code.)

• Receive wondercard.
Is it confirmed that it helps with the ban on Diancie? If not someone wants to test it with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)