Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Is that from the code I gave you? If so, give me that diancie D:< (just kidding, but I'd keep)
That is indeed the code I used ;)

HP: 22 - 23
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 20 - 21
keep or toss
Toss. As far as I understand, there really isn't too much of a reason to keep naive, careful, or modest diancies unless you want it for yourself or it's basically flawless. There might be a few I'm missing but those natures have all been done nearly perfectly by somebody

Toss. As far as I understand, there really isn't too much of a reason to keep naive, careful, or modest diancies unless you want it for yourself or it's basically flawless. There might be a few I'm missing but those natures have all been done nearly perfectly by somebody
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thoughts on best nature for Zapdos? I'm thinking Bold, but other opinions would be cool :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thoughts on best nature for Zapdos? I'm thinking Bold, but other opinions would be cool :)
Bold or Timid. Depending on the set you want to run with it. Probably timid, unless you're gonna use it as a tailwind setter in doubles or something.

Also, I can already tell SRing for Diancie is gonna be...interesting. Obsessive butlers to slow the SR process and the fact that apparently my fiancée doesn't get 3 IVs means it's gonna be a long night.

Edit: Gotta love auto-correct. Not gonna change it though because..lol

before I continue this Mega diancie can also run adamant the attack stats are the same as special attack. I doubt that it is recommended but hey check this out
HP: 28 - 29
Att: 28 - 30
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 4 - 5
Speed: 30 - 31
adamant diancie could be a thing and if so keep or toss? I think keep but I need some opinion...

before I continue this Mega diancie can also run adamant the attack stats are the same as special attack. I doubt that it is recommended but hey check this out
adamant diancie could be a thing and if so keep or toss? I think keep but I need some opinion...
Wish it had perfect HP, I say keep if you have another code.

Keep, diancie could be physical or a special attacker and mixed. But I'd keep, one if the best adamant ones I've seen.

Lonely Diancie 31/30/29/31/25/31 keep or toss?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a NA Diancie code, or someone kind enough to give me one. In exchange I could give a NA Gengar or ORAS demo code, or maybe something from my closed thread (provided that I have it in my X); PM me if you can help.

Wish it had perfect HP, I say keep if you have another code.
I can probably get another code so I'm gonna have the interesting diancie then
Keep, diancie could be physical or a special attacker and mixed. But I'd keep, one if the best adamant ones I've seen.

Lonely Diancie 31/30/29/31/25/31 keep or toss?
toss not a good nature really in my opinion thanks for your opinion as well and I guess because diancie is pink I can host it in my breast cancer giveaway need a cloner as well who would be willing to help me out a lot.

Other guy not responding, so i'ma ask again.
Is there anyone here who'd be willing to teach my Forretress Volt Switch real quick? I don't have the tm yet.

How hard it is to RNG from Solaceon Ruins and Ruins of Alph wild capture ?
ivs don't matter, just shininess
Just shiny? Easy as pie, garbage shiny Unown in Platinum was probably my first wild RNG.
Controlling the letter you get in an area with multiples? No idea, I can't recall any research into how that worked.

Okay, starting this post with a question: Do you have to beat the elite four for Diancie to have 3 flawless stats each time? I loaded a Diancie event code to my X with 7 Badges and it doesn't have 3 flawless stats each time. Could this be because I haven't made it to Kiloude City yet?

Just to say (not taking any credit for the research, info from SciresM):
The Diancies which lack the 3 IVs at 31 are a completely different wondercard, and (most likely) aren't fixed by the update (sorry to those affected).

Also a way to skip the cutscene if you haven't received the wondercard yet (and don't have any other wondercards uncollected on your save):
• Save where the lady who gives you the Pokémon would stand.
• Receive wondercard.
• When you continue the game, she will be one step out of place; receive the Diancie and the cutscene will not play.
Also posting to Myth bust this; I saved where she should stand and she appeared to the left of me and when I took Diancie, the people still came in and harassed me.

Guys sorry for the spam,but i shit you nkt reset #4
Copy & Paste Results
None (Naive)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 30
Speed: 31
That thing is amazing. I want one; lol.

No, you unfortunately got a one of the "other" Diancie serial codes.
Is it possible to have more than one diancie code on the same file? Or do you have to delete the file and start a new game? If so, that sucks, the dud code is on my Naïve HP Fire Xerneas file and I wont be deleting that one anytime soon. At least I still have one good one on my Y.

EDIT:
You'll have to restart the save file if you want redeem another Diancie serial code on the same game.
Man that's brutal. :(

Is it possible to have more than one diancie code on the same file? Or do you have to delete the file and start a new game? If so, that sucks, the dud code is on my Naïve HP Fire Xerneas file and I wont be deleting that one anytime soon. At least I still have one good one on my Y.

EDIT:

Man that's brutal. :(
Lol so spoiled, you at least got one, many people don't have access to or can't redeem the code in their countries.
Only the powersaves master race gets infinite legit Diancies >:)

Lol so spoiled, you at least got one, many people don't have access to or can redeem the code in their countries.
Only the powersaves master race gets infinite legit Diancies >:)
Meh, you don't really even need more than one code per game, it just makes it funnier to use as many codes as you like D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)