Bleach Discussion Thread

Eh, seems that we was so surprised and sweating because he DIDN'T die despite having his fucking face torn off two seconds ago, not because of Askin's power bruh

But yeah ohetsu's too cool to die :<

Agreeing that Ohetsu is too cool to die and wondering what the heck the other guy's power is. Needs more bankais too.

Eh, seems that we was so surprised and sweating because he DIDN'T die despite having his fucking face torn off two seconds ago, not because of Askin's power bruh

But yeah ohetsu's too cool to die :<
considering he has hundreds, maybe over a thousand years of experience under his belt, i think it takes more than "surviving an attack" to make him nervous.

considering he has hundreds, maybe over a thousand years of experience under his belt, i think it takes more than "surviving an attack" to make him nervous.
He just got finished bragging about how he kills everything with one hit. He just survived two with ease. I'd be a little nervous.

He just got finished bragging about how he kills everything with one hit. He just survived two with ease. I'd be a little nervous.
key word there is "bragged". i could brag about my 39,5-foot dick and my phds in rocket science and vagina drilling and it'd be just big words from a guy with a big dick.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What the hell would the guy's ability be? Super regeneration? Scapegoating death? idk, too hard to tell at this point.

I must say though, a sword that can't be sheathed is pretty awesome.

home run chapter. interesting (if a bit overpowered) ability, creative counter measure with resources well-stablished before.

still somewhat anticlimatic how the other 3 sternritter just dropped dead without releasing their vollstandig but i suppose they will be resurrected or something in short notice.

the focus will probably be changed to soul society again now.

So , odds on Ohetsu living? Remember Bach is the guy that split Yamamoto in half, even though he wasn't in his prime. Though more than likely it's time for Uryuu or Has-whatever to intervene.

home run chapter. interesting (if a bit overpowered) ability, creative counter measure with resources well-stablished before.

still somewhat anticlimatic how the other 3 sternritter just dropped dead without releasing their vollstandig but i suppose they will be resurrected or something in short notice.
Did they ever mention a red hot spring bath? If they didn't it would still feel kind of last minute. What annoys me more is how this is the thousandth case of "don't explain your power to your freaking enemy" because stuff like this chapter occurs. Though I guess Ohetsu would've been smart enough to figure it out on his own but I'd rather have that happen than what did happen. :|

Yeah they will probably return to the Soul Society arc. I don't think Colonel Sanders Quincy,Candice (okay maybe her), and Nananananananhaskdha are actually dead, btw. Just passed out from Byakuya. I just don't see how they would show off other shinigami's powers that still really should be shown (Shinji's bankai/actually doing something with his shikai in general, Ukitake, hell Byakuya actually fighting, and much more) and Giselle isn't dead.

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm waiting for the part where Yhwach almost struggles with the fight before revealing an insane ability/clause that will allow him to easily overpower Ohetsu. I mean, we all know it's gonna happen that way, lol.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the red hot springs (which replaced the tainted blood and reiatsu with new blood and reiatsu) were mentioned back when ichigo was chilling with kirinji in his palace.

i'll edit in reactions later.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
btw, is there even an explanation anywhere as to why or how Quincy have these bizarre ass powers?

I mean, they're weirder and worse than all the hollow/arancar powers (who are at least weird demon thingies). Aren't Quincy just humans with spiritual awareness and Reiatsu?

Also all these dumb Quincy characters act like they have used their weird powers to kill in long histories of battle... With who?

I mean seriously, with who?

The arrancar always acted less experienced, and even where they were moreso, it made sense since they all struggled to survive in Hueco Mundo previously. But the Quincy? They weren't even supposed to have exist.

I thought the idea was that Y.H. (what is his name idek anymore) split up his powers and gave them to each of the "sternritters", hence why they all have different letters. When they die, Y.H. inherits those abilities again (?). The rest of your post stands, though.

Like I keep wondering, how the hell are these even "true" Quincy in the sense of what we've been shown over the series with Uryuu's family, considering they were the last pureblood line since Quincies were supposed to be nearly extinct when the shinigami killed off most of them aeons ago. Half of them don't even use bows, and I find it hard to believe they've even amassed so many Quincy grunts considering their alleged near extinct status. I'm just beginning to think they're all just byproducts of Bach's powers as he gifts them rather than actually being true Quincy, which is why Uryuu is probably special as he's probably one of the few, if not only actual Quincy amongst them besides Bach (who is purported to be the forefather of all Quincy when all he is is some abomination child that's likely an opposite force of what the spirit king is).

The chapter title perfectly describes my thoughts.....

The Sternritters are really starting to feel weak. The elite guards got one shotted without revealing their Vollstandig and instead of them living even more Sternritters have to die just so the elite guards are revived. Man, ever since Cang Du and BG9 got killed I knew they were going to go down hill. Between Ichigo and the group, Grimmjow, Fullbringers, and just how many of the Captains and Vice Captains still remain. Unless they pull out the bs Aizen thing which I hope to God they don't, this is becoming really one-sided for something that was supposed to be evenly matched.

Last edited:
it either degenerates into "yhwach beats the shit out of everyone" or he has a plan B, which is were i'm putting my money.

he isn't oblivious to the fact his troops are being decimated so it either doesn't ultimately matter (they were, after all, willingly turned into his tools) or it is a very part of his plan (onsidering every sternritter death adds to yhwach's power).

i mean, the quincy are currently outnumbered and underpowered when compared to the shinigami. there are many character's whose full power has not yet been revealed (ukitaki, kyouraku, ichigo, byakuya, the literal entire zero squad, to name a few) and others are still to make a splash, like the fullbringers. meanwhile, the quincy are reduced to bach, his lieutenant, uryuu and a few scattered sternritter across the seireitei.

something there just HAS to be waiting in the wings. i only hope it doesn't involve massive amounts of suspension of disbelief (cue aizen's butterfly efect).

this is becoming really one-sided
I wouldn't be so sure, mainly because most of the other captains have no way to get to Reiōkyū - let's examine the forces on each side:
Quincy:
Bach
Uryuu Ishida
Jugram Haschwalth
Sternlichter * 5
Possible additions:
Sosuke Aizen
One or two more sternritters not purged by Bach

Shinigami:
0 Division * 5
Ichigo
Urahara
Yoruichi/Chad/Orihime(doubt they can do much)
Shunsui Kyoraku

Yeah there are a lot of possible extensions to the Shinigami force(Shinji, Ukitake, Byakuya, Grimmjow, Fullbringers) but the bare minimum forces seem pretty balanced - the sternlichter are probably going to tire out most of the 0 division, but Haschwalth vs Shunsui and Ishida vs Urahara would be pretty balanced.

Also remember this: Bach has Zanka No Tachi, and one of its abilities is to raise the dead(I believe) - so Bach could be playing a sly game of using the Sternritter as fodder for the Sternlichter to revive, then use Zanka No Tachi to get all the Sternritter back (which would annoy the living daylights out of most people)

Overall I think we'll have to wait and see what Kubo does, but I hope it isn't other mindless buff (Although something like reviving past Shinigami Orochimaru style could be pretty cool - imagine seeing fights like Genryuusai(under mind control) in his prime vs Ichigo :) )

Wonder what Sternritter N's, Robert Accutrone, power was. Poor guy seemed so promising when he blasted Kyoraku's eye out.
Agreed, now that we finally learned his name after so long (and it being revealed he is one of the oldest sternritter), they and the others just get sacrificed to revived his chosen 4. Guess Byakuya didn't sufficiently kill them enough.

I agree, the power levels are just out of whack now, and it does seem to be going down hill more rapidly. It's kinda painful to read now as well, I mean what is the point of this? If Ohetsu can just literally OHK all of them besides "almost can't die" guy with just an absurdly sharp sword, what are they really going to do to differ this time? Now they're just gonna reveal a new BS powerup or their voltz-whatever? Force more bankais from zero squad? Meh, it's just getting...boring for lack of a better word when people just can't stay dead.

What's even more dumb is how they have a faceless living being with a cloth, a person who just got his arm cut off, a guy who is named the MIRACLE, and an Aizen look-alike Kubo hyped the hell out off that is apparently impossible to kill, and they STILL die and require this many sacrifices.

Again, the numbers advantage just isn't looking up. EVEN if it doesn't necessarily matter because still the same amount of people will be there, it still means all the things Kubo REALLY hyped about (Fullbringers, Grimmjow, Ukitake/Shinji/Shuuhei/a few other Shinigami's Bankai, and much more) and any of those arriving without feeling forced as hell seems almost impossible.

AND I SWEAR TO GOD AIZEN BETTER NOT BE RETURNING, the only way I will allow him to return to the plot if someone like Urahara has to 1v1 Aizen (since he doesn't have the Hougyoku evolving him to a Butterfree anymore) because of how scary he is or something like that if he becomes the main villain of this series again I will be so pissed... please Kubo don't do that.

EDIT: Since I've mostly been pissing on Kubo for the same reasons as the last post. I'll just mention how I find it weird how Kubo mentioned that a lot of captains and vice captains will die. Yet the only ones that did were Izuru, Yamamoto, Unohana, Toshiro and Rangiku (probably not but giving benefit of the doubt), and Kensei and Rose. (What is a hollow mask?) Not as pissed off as this because I mean Komamura can't really fight like ever and Byakuya was supposed to die (which admittedly would've sucked) so I might actually admit I was probably expecting too much.

Last edited:
"i don't know what to do with this many characters, so i'm just going to kill them off"

good fucking game.

So what the fuck is going to be going on in the Seireitei now? Unless Bach pulls out some BS power that would let him bomb them or whatever while he's up there, it seems like all they can do is either wait and hope Ichigo doesn't fuck up or make a BS way for all of them to get up there and fight (which actually sounds kind of crappy)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)