XY LC Analysis Reservation Index

I'd like to have Froakie o_o

also, I'd like if a LC mod took a look at my argument for snorunt o_o (it sucks but it doesn't suck enough)

(awaiting permission)

Last edited:
Have froakie. Also, I'm kinda laughing because I totally expected just to tell you that snorunt is awful, but you actually made it sound decent LOL.

Requesting to take on Tepig. Tepig isn't really seen that often, but I've been testing it and it's quite fun to use actually and is better than I expected. It doesn't have 1/2 bad stats and its movepool is quite large. Flare Blitz / Superpower / Sucker Punch / (Wild Charge or Will-O-Wisp) is what I've been running and it does a nice job of being a solid attacker. What sets it apart is Superpower to break through Rock-types and Sucker Punch for priority. Definitely not the best Pokemon in the world, but has its uses and I do think it's deserving of an analysis.

Also Roggenrola sounds cute, I'll take it. [I will do a bunch of testing tonight n stuff and will be able to do it when get approval!!]

(awaiting mod approval)

Last edited:
Question. What do you think about to add a break line from different set of same pokemon? It could increase legibility because counter section is common to all sets.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Update!

Rowan Heysup TCR Hawkstar apt-get Corporal Levi zeriloa Mambo

Little Cup C&C has been almost totally dead lately, and this is largely due to analyses that just sit there without getting QC checks. We need to get on the ball so that we can upload our analyses; a lot of these are long overdue. Also, a lot of checks need to be more carefully thought out before giving the analysis your approval. Please try to be more thorough with your checks. The situation with Clamperl getting 2 QC checks and neither QC member took out the Eviolite mention is totally unacceptable, and should not happen. If you don't know enough about the Pokemon in question, don't offer edits until you've had practice with it or have at least done calcs. Purposely deciding not to leave a QC check is better than posting one if you have nothing substantial to add. We don't want analyses being pushed through with errors and lack of observation on behalf of Quality Control. That defeats the whole purpose of the team. Additionally, if you are the QC member to apply the FINAL QC CHECK for an analysis, be sure that you are extra-thorough, because not all GPers know the tier well enough to catch objective metagame-related errors and they aren't required to. I'll personally see to it that GP does their part as long as QC does theirs, and Rowan or myself will upload these to the site as soon as we can. We are very behind.

Another concern I want to address is the fact that people feel that they have to try and reserve nonviable Pokemon because all the viable ones are already taken, and then they post in this thread to claim them and it takes forever to get a response. If it's not clear, we have an unspoken priority system here, and a lot of people seem to have this really out of order. I don't mind approving analyses for subpar Pokemon if they at least have a niche that makes them somewhat justifiable on a team. However, when things like Honedge and Kabuto are making it all the way onsite and things like Gothita and Abra can't even make it out of C&C, that is a problem. It would be ideal if we could work on all Pokemon at the same time, but we have had to adjust. We can focus on less viable Pokemon after our important ones have made it onsite. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I've done a sweep tonight over this entire forum, and I've made notes of what needs QC, what needs GP, and what seems to have an inactive writer. For the analyses that are held up due to the writer's failure to implement changes or change bullet points to paragraphs, they have 72 hours from the time of this post to make the changes needed to get their analysis moving, or it will be dropped and reassigned to another writer. Please do not speak for other people when it comes to inactivity, let them speak for themselves. I haven't fixed the index yet like I said I was going to, but I'll be doing that soon as well (actually I might wait a bit because there's going to be a lot of shifting around here soon). TCR, we need to decide what to do with Zorua, and you still need to make your proposed changes to the Spikes set for Chespin, so that we can move it along.

We will be doing revamps in ORAS for LC analyses. As it stands now, it's probably not going to change much for us outside of Pancham, Amaura, and Pumpkaboo (I might be missing some but yea), but if it significantly affects the way other Pokemon interact with these, such as Drilbur with Pumpkaboo, those changes will need to be made as well.

Lastly, all of my analyses I was working on are now dropped and may be claimed by new writers.

If anyone has any questions regarding anything said here or anything related to this forum, feel free to find me and ask.

Question. What do you think about to add a break line from different set of same pokemon? It could increase legibility because counter section is common to all sets.
The sets need to be written exactly as shown in SevenDeadlySins's XY analysis template.

Aerow

rebel
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would gladly do Lickitung and Darumaka if that's fine.

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Last edited by a moderator:

Gourghost

Banned deucer.
may I take over Riolu?

Also, never mind about Pumpkaboo-Small, I have, I think, still too less knowledge about the pokemon in order to do it just fine.

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
I will take over Cranidos and Tyrunt from you Briyella. :)

Approved by Goddess Briyella for Cranidos

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Update!

As per my previous C&C update, many analyses are now dropped. For the writers who asked for these analyses here in advance, you may now take over the ones you requested. I will also be using this post to answer reservation requests that have been sitting in this thread. If you are a new writer, you need to somehow let the Quality Control team know that you are knowledgeable enough about the Little Cup metagame and about the Pokemon you are requesting to write before I will be fine letting you go ahead.

The Avalanches, you now have permission to take over Finneon and Horsea, and you're also approved to write Piplup.

Mysteria, you now have permission to take over Froakie and Sandshrew, and you're also approved to write Buizel. We're not allowing Snorunt at this time.

Ununhexium, you now have permission to take over Grimer and Yamask.

boo836, you now have permission to take over Gothita.

Aerow, you now have permission to take over Eevee and the revamp on Purrloin.

Catacomb, you are now approved to write Squirtle and Duskull.
gangsterish, you have already been approved to write Phanpy.

Tahu, you have already been approved to write Woobat.

AroundTheSwirlz, you have already been approved to write Goldeen.

Expulso, you have already been approved to write Shinx.

Gr3gory, you have already been approved to write Treecko.

Brosb4Ho-oh's, you have already been approved to write Wingull.

If you guys don't want to do these anymore, let me know.

(These can be claimed by other writers if the analyses are not posted soon)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vulpix-qc-3-3.3506990/#post-5842323 (dropped by writer) Be sure to copy QC status over if you take this one!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/slugma.3514998/ (inactive writer)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/karrablast-qc-3-3.3514260/ (inactive writer)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/clamperl-qc-2-3.3515274/ (inactive writer) Be sure to copy QC status over if you take this one!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mime-jr-qc-0-3.3501105/ (was waiting on QC but writer has been inactive for months)

I'll be fixing Chespin and Zorua sometime soon. If anyone notices an error or something I've overlooked, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)