How do you like your Eggs? [COMPLETED]

Eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant say you are the most amazing cutie <3

I've never actually poached eggs or Eggs Benedict, that's why they got left out oops. (Although I have an excuse for Eggs Benedict, I can't eat ham or bacon!) Scatterbug is all yours whenever you're ready :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cant say you are the most amazing cutie <3

I've never actually poached eggs or Eggs Benedict, that's why they got left out oops. (Although I have an excuse for Eggs Benedict, I can't eat ham or bacon!) Scatterbug is all yours whenever you're ready :)
^_^

tbh it's the hollandaise sauce that really makes it special

shall we do it now? I can jump online real quick

I have never been in love before, not with another human at least, haha. However, I have one little story I like to share with you.

About six years ago, I was looking for a pet to keep me company for when I would be alone at home. So I started browsing the internet for a possible pet, and I soon decided that I wanted some kind of bird. My eye fell on the smallest parrot in the world; the Parrotlet. After some searching I found a breeder that sold these adorable little birds, and soon I was on my way.

When I got there, it turned out that te breeder was not a nice person at all, keeping his poor animals locked up in a dark shed all day, they never got to see the daylight and all his animals were in horrible condition. Disgusted by this, I was ready to take my leave when I heard him mention to his wife that "the sick one with the missing toes should be drowned because no one would buy it anyway". Excuse me? You are going to drown that poor animal because it is sick?

I really didn't want him to receive any money for the horrible things he did to those animals, but I couldn't leave this poor little animal there. So I bought the bird he intended to drown and brought here home. She was way too young to be separated from her parents as well, so she couldn't really eat on her own. She was in such horrible shape. Indeed, here toes were missing and she was (no offense to her :) ) the most ugly bird I had ever seen. She also turned out to have some horrible kind of epilepsy, making here scream out in pain and fear every twenty minutes...

There were times that I thought she wouldn't make it. I sat with here into the late hours of the night, feeding her eggs (how fitting!) that I put in the blender, while she continued to have seizures in my hands. This went on for weeks, and it really exhausting for both me and her. But, surprisingly she started to get better! She actually started eating on her own, and the epilepsy started to fade way too. Her feathers never improved though, making her the ball of fluffy feathers she was the day I bought her.

This day, she is six years old and the happiest bird ever. She still suffers the consequences from her epilepsy, making here stubble over everything and she basicly drops everything I give here. But besides all this, she is my best birdy friend. She totally adores me and she definitely thinks that she is human (she demands to be with me everywhere I go, and she wants to eat dinner with me at the dinner table every evening).

I hope that I inspired you a little bit with my story about my little Parrotlet. How my love and devotion for this little animal saved her life, and how she became my very best friend. :D

In honor of the blue ball of fluff, I would like to reserve the Gibble.

I won't be home in like 8 hours or so (won't be able to add you until I get there). My IGN is Britt, FC is in my signature, and I'm in GMT+1. Thanks a lot. :D

Ps. I don't know what your time zone is. If you're back online, could you please let me know what time would be the best for you? I'll be available the whole evening and tomorrow, so maybe we can work something out?

Last edited:
LadyBee Aww, I adore stories like that! My family and I have never had a pet that wasn't a rescue or a stray, they make such rewarding pets when things work out.

I'm in GMT+8 (as you can see if you click on my username), I'm going to be around for another hour at least. You can always catch me during the evenings but from Thursday onwards, I'll be on pretty much all day (8am - 10pm). Just confirm a good time with me and I'll keep a Gible for you until then.

My next door neighbor, Jennifer and I would always play with each other when we were younger, I had just moved to a new town with my family, and just got a new puppy. 1 year later, we were 8 someone was calling me names and she stood up for me, telling that person “Leave him alone!”, and “Back off”, “Stay away!” I had never felt more grateful. Flashing forward to the 5th grade when I broke my left leg and needed crutches, every lunch she would stay in the nurses office while I ate my lunch, missing her recess until I healed. In 8th grade I finally had the guts to ask her to the 8th grade spring formal...as friends. During the formal, the dreaded slow dance came on, and we knew that we had to dance with each other. I Could tell that it was very awkward for us both, so I was very hesitant to dance with her in “that” way. but once we started dancing it felt better, and not as weird as I originally thought it would be like when the dance ended she gave me a kiss, and at that moment I felt like I was on the top of the world. after that we went on our first date to the movies which went great. The next year in 9th grade was when everything fell apart, Jennifer told be that she was moving to the other side of the United states to New york because her father had a new job, and when I thought that nothing could get any worse my dog had died. Everything came crashing down all at once, and I was at my lowest point in life, and didn’t know what to do, I lost my best friend and girlfriend as well as my pet. after Jennifer moved, a new girl, named Kate moved to where we lived, and I introduced myself, and now we talk to each other a lot, she also has a pet dog which reminded me of my own dog that I had. Me and Jennifer still try to talk to each other everyday over skype, but I’m not as sad as I used to be.

I hope that you enjoyed my kind of sad story about my old next door neighbor and my dog that passed D: and how I loved by friend and my dog.

As for what Eggs I want, I would like the following to reserve (As I cannot add you now, sorry):
Pumpkaboo (M) - Impish - Frisk - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {1852} (A hatcher for this has just appeared, who can probably hatch this for you.)
Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {3128}

and as for the pokemon I want from the love story (also reserved please):
♂ | Hatched in Dragonmark Chamber
Jolly Nature | Rough Skin | 31/31/31/20/31/31
Iron Tail | Sand Tomb | Iron Head | Outrage
OT: Scott | ID: 54574
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Codeware23
Stock: 2

I'll be able to trade later today at around 7pm EST so 7am your time I think, You might still be asleep at 7am your time, so if you are it can be moved to one hour extra as I'm going to sleep at around 9pm my time, sorry for making this more complicated than it should have been.

rufusdrumknott I'm so sorry that I didn't see your timezone, I guess I overlooked it.

Anyways, thanks for holding on to the Gible for me! I added you.
I am available all day tomorrow, so I'll look on Smogon regularly to see if you're online.
Maybe we can arrange something around 8 pm your time?

ShinyespeonPvP Thank you for your story! I'm glad you're not so sad anymore, new friends are good for things like that :) No worries, my day starts much earlier than my 7am, and I'll be around for an hour or so, just let me know when you're on.

LadyBee Sure, that sounds great :) If not, like I said, I'll be around most of the time starting tomorrow so we're sure to find a time that fits us both.

ShinyespeonPvP Thank you for your story! I'm glad you're not so sad anymore, new friends are good for things like that :) No worries, my day starts much earlier than my 7am, and I'll be around for an hour or so, just let me know when you're on.

LadyBee Sure, that sounds great :) If not, like I said, I'll be around most of the time starting tomorrow so we're sure to find a time that fits us both.
rufusdrumknott I can be online right now, I added you

Actually, I need to go eat, I'll be gone for about 15 minutes or so.

Shall we try to pick a time for tomorrow? I'll be available starting around 5 pm your time.

Last edited:
LadyBee Yes, sorry I had to be absent yesteryday, family stuff :x But I am back now and hopefully will be around all day so just let me know when you can go on. Same to GC7.

Eggs are FFA, you can take as many as you want now! Also, do go on sending me your stories, guys :)

Oh man!!!:-):-):-)
Could i have that awesome gible???!!!!:-)
I am gmt+8 too!:-)
Fc:2767-0302-6472
Ign: de jian

de jian: Would love to, but I think there's some details you're missing ...

This giveaway is officially over, thank you everyone for participating! I enjoyed all your stories :) I've decided that my childish heart inclines the most towards Anivia's story, so I'll be contacting you about your Chikorita soon! Wait, haven't you won one of my previous giveaways before?!

ShinyespeonPvP, please contact me about picking up your Pokemon when you can. laite, if you still want a shiny Jungle Scatterbug, just drop me a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)