Evolution - Round One [Postponed - Will be restarted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, my apologies WhiteQueen! A thing happened when I was saving and people got put on here twice u_u. It's a mistake on my part.

Also, Jacob :
Tentacool / Bunnelby / Beldum / Shuppet / Fletchling / Piplup

Man unfixable, I just scrolled through the match ups and saw that you got insane on teambuilding #(
Look at the matchup you gave my opponent: literal mono water against 4 Pokemon weak to Water/Ice with only Bronzor being able to withstand repeated assaults.
But that´s not even the most frustrating matchup: Scyther? Tangela? thats hard to beat even with self-made LC teams. Don´t say you put all your hope in double elimination to do it´s work.
At least some other Pokemon are balanced by mediocre performance in Base or higher evolution stage, but those two are not, some other LC ubers might be troublesome as well if you see what their opponents have...
Why don´t we ban LC uber tier and OU uber tier in the same way? or give out teams that have equal amounts of S/A/B/... //NU/.../uber tiered Pokemon to keep a balance?
Couldn´t you make this more balanced, edit out all the little mistakes and restart the tournament to give everyone a fair chance?
I mention this here because I really like your tournament idea and can understand how it is difficult to manage the first own tournament so it would be nice if everyone remembers your first tournament being well done.

Reactions: pj
hard It's even more unfair to restart, people have won battles already. Plus, it's the luck of the cards, I do not select the Pokemon, random generators do. Stripping people of their Pokemon and restarting would not only take like two hours on my part but some might even end up even worse. I know things can be a bit sucky, but that's how it was randomly selected, I had no control over it. And yes, I do understand I made mistakes but this is my first tournament and everyone is bound too u_u. I'm sorry hard, but I'm not going to restart this or shift teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)