Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF a 5-6IV Prankster Sableye, will offer a 5-6IV Chimchar up for it. Would be very appreciative for le help. :)

edit: Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, haven't asked for trades on this site before. ._.

Again does anybody from way back when have Jibaku's jirachi/Giratina?
EDIT: Thank you so much...now I can finally train my team :)

Last edited:
Checking IVs on my phone while on the train is a hassle, but p sure I got a keeper since Relaxed is good for regular Diancie. (Going to reset for a flawless Mega spread on my Y version tho)

Relaxed, 31/31/31/30/31/14

I'm catching myself a shiny Timid HP Grass Moltres in Fire Red. What ball(s) should I use to catch it? No Love Balls in FRLG. =( I was thinking Luxury Ball and maybe Repeat Ball, but Repeat is much better for regular 'Tres.

Oh, good point. Will do that! :D

Also caught shiny Zapdos in Luxury, Repeat and Ultra, but I feel that Ultra isn't that good. Maybe Premier as well? xD

LF female spitbacks of the following :

Premier Ball Aron
Heavy Ball Skarmory
HA Swinub ( matching ball or non pokeball)
Dream or Nest Ball HA sableye
Quick Ball HA Carvanah
Dream Ball Drilbur
Dream Ball Heracross
HA premier ball abra

Pm me if you have any of the listed Pokemon

Anyone happen to have any Spitback matching pokeball Buneary with Egg moves (preferably the E-punches & Fake Out) that they would be willing to trade?

My diancie code is one of the messed up ones. If I get another separate code can I use it with the same save file or do I need to start a new save?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Keep or Toss?

Zapdos Bold
31/25/29/31/26/31

Also, am I setting my standards too high if I toss this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)