XY OU Ou Team for Beginners

ok wtv i give up , will change the fucking scizor, u won the argument :)
It's not about winning the argument, it's about cleaning misinformation about OU (people do actually use Suicune in OU) and to foster better players
60x2 = 120 , that will do 100% to gengar , and gengar is a threat :)
Thing is, if your only justification for using up a moveslot is "it kills Gengar", then you should reconsider that move's utility

It's not about winning the argument, it's about cleaning misinformation about OU (people do actually use Suicune in OU) and to foster better players

Thing is, if your only justification for using up a moveslot is "it kills Gengar", then you should reconsider that move's utility
As you wish , ty 4 ur criticism about the team , that really made the team better, and sry about my aggression and misconceptions , but I've been having some pretty shitty days .

This is why Choice Scarf Scizor is shit:
252+ Atk Technician Scizor Pursuit vs. 28 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 218-258 (81.3 - 96.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
Doesn't even KO Gengar which is like the frailest mon ever

This is why Choice Scarf Scizor is shit:
252+ Atk Technician Scizor Pursuit vs. 28 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 218-258 (81.3 - 96.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
Doesn't even KO Gengar which is like the frailest mon ever
It kills gengar when it tries to switch out , that what I was trying to say xD
Already changed the scarf scizor, it had the same concept as scarf latias/excadrill , but it's bad like you guys said .
Ty 4 the critic :)

Hey BoliMBolingoli, quite an interesting team you have here! Unfortunately, you do have some suboptimal sets, which I think can be improved rather easily. All of the updated sets will be in a hide box at the end n_n.

• Mega Manectric should be running Overheat instead of Flamethrower. While the -2 Special Attack drop may seem off putting, the damage increase from Overheat is absolutely necessary for some OHKOs.
  • Conkeldurr should be running a spread of 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe Adamant. This maximizes Drain Lunch recovery while increasing your ability to take special attacks. The 20 remaining EVS can be put pretty much anywhere, but in speed they help you outspeed other Conkeldurrs and Hippowdon.
  • Slowbro looks good to me, but I recommend Thunder Wave over Toxic. This basically lets Slowbro cripple a switch-in slash stop dangerous set up sweepers. Honestly it's pretty much up to personal preference.
  • Heatran looks fine
  • Choice Scarf Defog? Even if you have Trick, that just seems gross lol. I recommend running a Bulky Defog set instead. This allows you to check Keldeo and Rotom-Wash easily, both of which can be quite annoying to you're team. It also can still run Defog, meaning Dragonite's Multiscale will remain in tact for it to sweep later.
  • Finally, Dragonite should be running Outrage over Dragon Claw. More power is always good, and it helps you cleam up late game far easier.
Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost / Healing Wish

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

That's all, good luck :)

Hey BoliMBolingoli, quite an interesting team you have here! Unfortunately, you do have some suboptimal sets, which I think can be improved rather easily. All of the updated sets will be in a hide box at the end n_n.

• Mega Manectric should be running Overheat instead of Flamethrower. While the -2 Special Attack drop may seem off putting, the damage increase from Overheat is absolutely necessary for some OHKOs.
  • Conkeldurr should be running a spread of 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe Adamant. This maximizes Drain Lunch recovery while increasing your ability to take special attacks. The 20 remaining EVS can be put pretty much anywhere, but in speed they help you outspeed other Conkeldurrs and Hippowdon.
  • Slowbro looks good to me, but I recommend Thunder Wave over Toxic. This basically lets Slowbro cripple a switch-in slash stop dangerous set up sweepers. Honestly it's pretty much up to personal preference.
  • Heatran looks fine
  • Choice Scarf Defog? Even if you have Trick, that just seems gross lol. I recommend running a Bulky Defog set instead. This allows you to check Keldeo and Rotom-Wash easily, both of which can be quite annoying to you're team. It also can still run Defog, meaning Dragonite's Multiscale will remain in tact for it to sweep later.
  • Finally, Dragonite should be running Outrage over Dragon Claw. More power is always good, and it helps you cleam up late game far easier.
Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost / Healing Wish

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

That's all, good luck :)
lol literally half of the things you said I already said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)