Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jibaku - Sure. Was Oathkeeper all you wanted? I can trade a few, though if it's a really lengthy trade I'll probably limit it to five or so to make sure I make it to bed.

cjlaborde2nd - Thanks! Don't feel obligated, though.

Jibaku - Sure. Was Oathkeeper all you wanted? I can trade a few, though if it's a really lengthy trade I'll probably limit it to five or so to make sure I make it to bed.

cjlaborde2nd - Thanks! Don't feel obligated, though.
It's fine! They can just pm or reply to this thread and I can do a personal trade with them. (Not really right now since I'm about to head to bed)

cjlaborde2nd - Okay, thank you. I'll still try to catch people when they're online and also to get them their non-event requests.
Lady Valkyrie - I, too, need to go to bed, so we'll have to do this another time. I've put you down on my list of direct trades to take care of.

Re deposited hopefully no snipe

Edit:
If I catch you online that would be awesome I'd love some of the others but I'll not be too greedy

Last edited:
I've put up a level male Pikachu for Willow (Litwick)

Pokemon: Litwick
Nickname: Willow
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moves: Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog, Power Split

No sniperooni pleaserino.

Thanks in advance!

Well f*ck. Redeposited a female lvl 7 farfetch´d with the same message. (Keeping Oaths!)

IGN Onno, FC 3926-5066-1315 but I am in GMT+1 so direct trade will be HAAAAAARD to achieve. but not impossible.

I've reuploaded a level 3 Zigzagoon of my own looking for Willow.

Hopefully I don't get sniped but I'll check just in case in a few hours and edit the post accordingly.

Last edited:
Deposited a lvl 3 female caterpie with the message don't snipe

Edit: Ign was from when I was 12 saw it as a username and was like yoink it's mine now

Sent:
Izaya-Gamer

Sniped:
BlitzJG
Zhuski
gomumonkey
Jaspcat
Schnormann
Alex_5600

Jibaku - Sorry. If you'd like, we can try to set up direct trades; I'm making a list of people for those who are interested. (I'll mention that Scatterbug has a VERY high sniping rate, though admittedly a lot of it had to do with me not being around for most of the day.)

Shadrakhan - Yes, I can do that, but I at least need to know what your IGN is so I can pick you out on my acquaintence list.

EvAlNo - Yes, I'll add you for direct trades. If you let me know what you're looking for, I'll mark it down to speed up the process in case I manage to catch you outside of a specifically-scheduled time.

Lady Valkyrie - I can trade now if you're around, but I need to head off to bed soon. I'm online and I believe we're already friends in game, so hop on if you want to trade now.

I've added everyone who has requested a direct trade and provided a friend code, by the way.
It's the same as here, Shadrakhan.

There were just a few more I wanted...Wednesday, Willow and Iris. Maybe I can do a direct trade but in the meantime I'll still try the GTS method.

I deposited a lvl 8 male skiddo because no one wants that guy.

Let's try again deposited a lvl 1 froakie in repeat ball For a list wick (willow) with the message willow hopefully nothing goes wromg

Alright i put up a bunnelby on the gts in exchange for your shiny snorunt. Hopefully it doesn't get sniped again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)