Megas For All V2 (Induction Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help.

I saw the list of Megas but I was interested on the submitted ideas for Mega Masquerain. I wanted to read them, that is why I was wondering if it was slated. I've been browsing through this thread and former thread as well but couldn't find it.

I'm not bothered by that offensive remark pertaining to my basic sense, at least I'm polite enough to understand your lack of comportment.
If you had checked, you would see that we already made a Mega Masquerain, and so we don't need submissions. There's also a slate schedule which as you may notice, does not contain Masquerain.
You could have even used the search function, but that wouldn't be necessary if you read the OP like everyone else and saw the list of current megas.

Please read the entire OP before asking uninformed questions. Also, no flaming. Here are the winners of the final non-legendary slate:

Tropius: nightsitter
Type: Grass/Flying -> Grass/Flying
Ability: Chlorophyll/Solar Power/Harvest -> Seed Drop (See abilities spreadsheet for description)
New Moves: U-Turn, Aromatherapy

HP: 99 -> 99
Atk: 68 -> 98 (+30)
Def: 83 -> 113 (+30)
SpA: 72 -> 72
SpD: 87 -> 107 (+20)
Spe: 51 -> 71 (+20)

Flavor Concept: Tropius drops some fruit as it switches out, restoring the incoming Pokemon’s health. U-Turn because it flies around giving fruit to children (Pokedex), and Aromatherapy because of the fruit’s delicious aroma.

Competitive Concept: Despite possessing overall lackluster stats compared to the other Seed Drop user Exeggutor, Mega Tropius has a few tricks up its sleeve to give itself a niche. U-Turn provides neat momentum in conjunction with Seed Drop, and Aromatherapy is a great utility move on any team. However, if you’re looking for a Seed Dropper with more offensive pressure, Exeggutor is the way to go.

Wailord: Mega Mantine
Wailord
Type: Water -> Water/Steel
Abilities: Water Veil, Oblivious (Pressure) -> Levitate
New Moves: Yawn

HP: 170 -> 170
Atk: 90 -> 120 (+20)
Def: 45 -> 90 (+45)
SpA: 90 -> 90
SpD: 45 -> 80 (+35)
Spe: 50 -> 50
BST: 500 -> 600

Walrein: JayHankEdLyon
Mega Walrein
Type: Ice/Water -> Ice/Water
Abilities: Thick Fat/Ice Body/Oblivious -> Ice Age (all non-SE moves used against user are changed to Ice-type)
New Moves: Icicle Crash

HP: 110 -> 110
Atk: 80 -> 120 (+40)
Def: 90 -> 120 (+30)
SpA: 95 -> 95 (+0)
SpD: 90 -> 120 (+30)
Spe: 65 -> 65 (+0)

Flavor Concept: Walrein gets John Lennon glasses.

Competitive Concept: With Ice Age, Walrein double-resists every move besides Rock, Electric, Grass, Fighting. Add 110/120/120 defenses and holy crow, that's one bulky Mega (too bad it can't simultaneously retain Thick Fat for that ultra-rare x8 resistance). Unfortunately it has to deal with a meta where its weaknesses are very common coverage types (Grass less so, but still), but against certain mons Walrein is essentially impervious. 120 Attack and Icicle Crash let it actually do something with that bulk, using its wider physical movepool.

Here's a handy list of standard-set mons Walrein walls that rank S or A in the viability topic:

-Charizard X
-Greninja (barring HP Grass/Grass Knot)
-Latios (barring HP Fighting)
-Azumarill (barring Superpower)
-Bisharp
-Clefable (barring Toxic)
-Garchomp
-Heatran
-Pinsir (but it can adapt with Close Combat over Earthquake)
-Scizor/Mega Scizor (barring Superpower)
-Talonflame
-Dragonite
-Gyarados/MegaGyarados (barring Stone Edge)
-Slowbro
-Jirachi
-Diggersby (barring Wild Charge)
-Manaphy (barring Energy Ball)
-Politoed (barring Toxic or Focus Blast)

That may look like a lot of "barring", but many of these are non-standard coverage options or options only used on certain sets. And just feast your eyes on the mons that Ice Age Walrein tanks without caveats. Beautiful.

Onto Kyurem, Kyurem-B, Landorus-I, and Landorus-T

Kyurem-B is one of those pokemon: You either make it broken or make it less viable. *trying not to look at Mega Garchomp*

Yet, I will give it a try and hopefully it won't be overpowered or underwhelming.

Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice Type
Teravolt -> No Guard

HP 125
Atk 170-> 195(+25)
Def 100-> 110 (+10)
SpA 120-> 120
SpD 90-> 155(+65)
Spe 95-> 95

Flavor Concept: There is one thing I learned about Ice Types, no matter how bulky they are, they are barely viable as long as they aren't fast and lack on a centain attacking side good coverage.
At first Glance, yes, Kyurem seems to be unbreakable but:

252 SpA Life Orb Latias Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Kyurem-B: 260-307 (57.2 - 67.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Kyurem-B: 236-278 (51.9 - 61.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Terrakion Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Kyurem-B: 264-312 (58.1 - 68.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It's ability is a double edged sword, focusing on having a more reliable Ice STAB named Blizzard. The cost of being able to use that move is, 100 % accurate Stone Edges and losing the ability to counter Rotom-W (while yes, you can still abuse Teravolt before Mega Evolving.)

Competitive Concept: Mega Kyurem-B is designed to be a non-choiced wallbreaker, removing things like Chansey or Skarmory out of the picture. The lack of Life Orb or Choice Band will be exchanged by using high powered moves like Blizzard, Fusion Bolt, Focus Blast and Outrage (maybe Stone Edge) with minimal risks.

Pressure -> Snow Warning

HP 125
Atk 130-> 150 (+20)
Def 90-> 90
SpA 130-> 165(+35)
SpD 90-> 125 (+35)
Spe 95-> 105 (+10)

Flavor Concept: Another Wallbreaker (gotta love those), Mega Kyurem is designed taking Mega Charizard Y as a submission. The lack of good boosting elements, makes Mega Kyurem rely on its high offensive Stats and Hail damage to go through teams. Again, 100 % accurate STAB Blizzards are nothing to laugh at.
The reason why SpD is higher than the physical one, is simply that most high powered moves are going to hit from the physical side. So Kyurem can take advantage of its ressistance and fully tank special hits relativly well and still taken down by most of the mightiest Special Attackers of OU like Keldeo, Lati@s or Mega Charizard Y.

Competitive Concept: Mega Kyurem does have great mixed offense for a mixed wallbreaker set, but it is specificly designed to take advantage of its high base power STAB moves.

Ground/Flying -> Ground/Flying Type
Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Aerialate Sheer Force

HP 89
Atk 125-> 155 (+30)
Def 90 -> 100 (+10)
SpA 115 -> 140 (+25)
SpD 80-> 115 (+35)
Spe 101-> 101

Flavor Concept: The lack of a life orb still hurts Landorus, still, it can hit with its powerful mixed offense. Additional bulk makes it easy to set up on something and start to punch holes.

Competitive Concept: I wanted to add Aerialate before I realise Landorus does learn Swords Dance, Explosion, Bulk Up etc. Rather go with what already worked best.

Intimidate -> Sand Rush

HP 89
Atk 145-> 155 (+10)
Def 90 -> 130 (+40)
SpA 105 -> 145 (+40)
SpD 80-> 80 (+10)
Spe 91-> 91

Flavor Concept: One could ask why to run a Sand Rush Landorus over Rock Polish and the reason simply is to pull out redundance in order to simply have a worthless ability that does not make a pokemon broken or worse.

Competitive Concept: With additional bulk, Landorus is now able to set up easier and start to punch holes into teams with its impressive offensive stats.

I enjoyed designing Kyurem-N...the rest seems rather meh...

Masquerain, I believe, was done before the whole new "slating" system was devised.
Thanks a lot. No wonder I couldn't find any "slate" for it even using the search engine. I saw the Mega list and saw that Mega Masquerain was already created with Storm Drain. Thought it was a winning entry by a member, I was curious to read, but it was not the case.

Kyurem
Type: Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice
Abilities: Pressure -> Refrigerate
New Moves: Quick Attack
HP: 125 -> 125
Atk: 130 -> 165 (+35)
Def: 90 -> 90
SpA: 130 -> 165 (+35)
SpD: 90 -> 90
Spe: 95 -> 125 (+30)
BST: 660 -> 760

Kyurem becomes the deadly mixed attacker it always wished it was. It has excellent coverage in Focus Blast and Earth Power on the special side, and Stone Edge, Iron Head, and Zen Headbutt on the physical side. It also packs devastating Refrigerate-boosted STABs in Hyper Voice and Return, and with Quick Attack becoming a stronger Ice Shard. It's relatively balanced by a poor typing that leaves it vulnerable to all hazards, weak to common offensive types, and lack of item leaving it weaker than it seems.

Kyurem-Black
Type: Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Electric
Abilities: Teravolt -> Teravolt
New Moves: Quick Attack (due to base form)

Atk: 170 -> 200 (+30)
Def: 100 -> 120 (+20)
SpA: 120 -> 160 (+40)
Spe: 95 -> 105 (+10)
BST: 700 -> 800

Let's not kid ourselves: Kyurem-Black will be broken with and extra 100 stats unless you manage to give it an awful ability and spread its stats thin so it's outclassed, which I feel is much worse. There's nothing wrong with it being Ubers material, since goal of this project is to make viable Mega Evolutions for every fully evolved Pokemon.

Looking at Mega Kyurem-B, 105 base Speed leaves it outsped by many key threats, making it easy to revenge kill. It doesn't have the power of Life Orb or the speed of Choice Scarf, but it does gain a much better typing and usable secondary STAB that gives it great coverage.

Last edited:
Mega Kyurem Black
Abilities: Teravolt -> Stall
New Moves:

Def: 100 -> 115 (+15)
SpA: 120 -> 155 (+35)
SpD: 90 -> 90 (+0)
Spe: 95 -> 115 (+20)

With Stall making KyuB move last always, KyuB manages to stay balanced despite its 800 BST and finally having a secondary stab to use

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice
Teravolt -> Overcurrent (User’s speed is reduced to 75% of its original speed.)
New Moves: None.

125 -> 125
170 -> 190 (+20)
100 -> 100 (+0)
120 -> 160 (+40)
90 -> 100 (+10)
95 -> 125 (+30)
Flavor Concept: The electric power it absorbed from Zekrom is too much for Kyurem to control, so it hinders it a little.

Competitive Concept: While being a little slower than its normal counterpart(3/4 x 125 = 93.75, it is even lower because the ability affects the stat with EVs, level and Nature, like Huge Power), having to deal with other Pokemon’s abilities (No Teravolt) and not being able to hold items, it has some advantages to it. It is a little bulkier. There is no move lock-on or recoil from Choice Band or Life Orb, and it hits almost as hard.

Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice
Pressure -> Refrigerate
New Moves: +Bulk Up, +Nasty Plot, +Cosmic Power (Kyurem forms can’t use these moves)

125 -> 125
130 -> 155 (+25)
90 -> 110 (+20)
130 -> 155 (+25)
90 -> 110 (+20)
95 -> 105 (+10)
Flavor Concept: Kyurem’s body is said to be frozen, so Refrigerate is a perfect fit. Dragon Dance was deemed to OP, so I'm giving it Bulk Up. Some Pokemon learn Bulk Up, like Dialga and Gogat, that don't have the humanoid build, so Kyurem getting it doesn't break any huge flavor concepts. Kyurem is said to be harmful to humans, it even eats them at night (!), so Nasty Plot is consistent with flavor. Cosmic Power makes perfect sense for Kyurem because it is an extraterrestrial Pokemon. According to its legend, it comes from a meteorite and it landed on where the Giant Chasm currently is (Also where Clefairy line, Solrock and Lunatone live).

Competitive Concept: MegaKyurem is a scary mixed attacker, with access to an array of useful moves. As a set up user, it puts most other BU and NP users’ bulk to shame, with 125/110/110 and Roost. While its Refrigerated Hyper Voice is weaker than MegaGardevoir’s, it is faster than it and can readily get a +2 with Nasty Plot. Bulk Up allows it to be even more bulkier on the physical side while also being able to set up to sweep. At +1 defense, 0 HP/0 Def MegaKyurem gets 3HKO'd by a max attack MegaScizor's Bullet Punch, and at +1 attack, an Adamant set 2HKO's 252 HP/0 Def MegaScizor with Return. MegaKyurem can also run a more defensive-focused set, with Cosmic Power and Roost.

Flying/Ground -> Flying/Ground
Intimidate -> Land Growth (When user switches out, its replacement's Attack and Special Attack are raised by +1 if replacement is grounded.)
New Moves: Defog

89 -> 89
145 -> 175 (+30)
90 -> 110 (+20)
105 -> 115 (+10)
80 -> 100 (+20)
91 -> 111 (+20)
Flavor Concept: This ability is based on all of Landorus’s Pokedex entries, on what deity it is based on AND its species name. :) The effect is based on the effects of Growth (and Rototiller to an extent).
I gave it Defog because Landorus stops Thundurus’s and Tornadus’s rampages, and Defog is the closest move to that flavor and is pretty useful.

Competitive Concept: MegaLandorus-T’s combination of intimidating, mega evolving, U-Turning and giving a teammate +1 offenses is a solid lead strategy. It works great on its own, too. It is a straight up boosted Landorus-T, hitting almost as hard as its Life Orb set without the recoil damage. MegaLandorus-T can even be a support Pokemon with Defog and more focused on pseudo Baton Passing.

Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Grounded (See spreadsheet)
New Moves: +Defog, +Air Slash

89 -> 89
125 -> 145 (+20)
90 -> 105 (+15)
115 -> 145 (+30)
80 -> 95 (+15)
101 -> 121 (+20)
Flavor Concept: The ability Grounded is related to Landorus-Incarnate being an incarnation of Landorus on Earth. Get it?
I gave it Defog because it stops Thundurus’s and Tornadus’s rampages, and Defog is the closest move to that flavor and is pretty useful. I gave it Air Slash because Hurricane was too powerful and a reliable STAB would be nice on it.

Competitive Concept: Grounded allows MegaLand-I to utilize Air Slashes and Stone Edges more effectively, and also to hit Flying types and levitators. Overall, it is a generally improved Landorus-I that doesn’t bring new ways to use it, but doesn’t completely outclass its non-Mega form.

Last edited:
Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice

125 -> 125
170 -> 190 (+20)
100 -> 100 (+0)
120 -> 160 (+40)
90 -> 100 (+10)
95 -> 125 (+30)
Flavor Concept: The electric power it absorbed from Zekrom is too much for Kyurem to control, so it hinders it a little.

Competitive Concept: While being a little slower than its normal counterpart(3/4 x 125 = 93.75, it is even lower because the ability affects the stat with EVs, level and Nature, like Huge Power), having to deal with other Pokemon’s abilities (No Teravolt) and not being able to hold items, it has some advantages to it. It is a little bulkier. There is no move lock-on or recoil from Choice Band or Life Orb, and it hits almost as hard.

Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice
Pressure -> Refrigerate
New Moves: +Dragon Dance, +Nasty Plot (Kyurem forms can’t use these moves)

125 -> 125
130 -> 155 (+25)
90 -> 110 (+20)
130 -> 155 (+25)
90 -> 110 (+20)
95 -> 105 (+10)
Flavor Concept: Kyurem’s body is said to be frozen, so Refrigerate is a perfect fit. Kyurem is a dragon (I know some dragons don’t get it, but it's said to be a mystic dance and Kyurem is a legendary… Come on now). Kyurem is said to be harmful to humans, it even eats them at night (!), so Nasty Plot is consistent with flavor.

Competitive Concept: MegaKyurem is a scary mixed attacker, with access to an array of useful moves. As a set up user, it puts most other DD and NP users’ bulk to shame, with 125/110/110 and Roost. While its Refrigerated Hyper Voice is weaker than MegaGardevoir’s, it is faster than it and can readily get a +2 with Nasty Plot.

Intimidate -> Land Growth (When user switches out, its replacement's Attack and Special Attack are raised by +1 if replacement is grounded.)

89 -> 89
145 -> 175 (+30)
90 -> 110 (+20)
105 -> 115 (+10)
80 -> 100 (+20)
91 -> 111 (+20)
Flavor Concept: This ability is based on all of Landorus’s Pokedex entries, on what deity it is based on AND its species name. :) The effect is based on the effects of Growth (and Rototiller to an extent).
I gave it Defog because Landorus stops Thundurus’s and Tornadus’s rampages, and Defog is the closest move to that flavor and is pretty useful.

Competitive Concept: MegaLandorus-T’s combination of intimidating, mega evolving, U-Turning and giving a teammate +1 offenses is a solid lead strategy. It works great on its own, too. It is a straight up boosted Landorus-T, hitting almost as hard as its Life Orb set without the recoil damage. MegaLandorus-T can even be a support Pokemon with Defog and more focused on pseudo Baton Passing.

New Moves: +Defog, +Hurricane

89 -> 89
125 -> 145 (+20)
90 -> 105 (+15)
115 -> 145 (+30)
80 -> 95 (+15)
101 -> 121 (+20)
Flavor Concept: The ability Grounded is related to Landorus-Incarnate being an incarnation of Landorus on Earth. Get it?
I gave it Defog because it stops Thundurus’s and Tornadus’s rampages, and Defog is the closest move to that flavor and is pretty useful. I gave it Hurricane because it is a Flying-type genie on top of a cloud. It boggles me that only Tornadus gets Hurricane in the cloud-riding genie trio.

Competitive Concept: Grounded allows MegaLand-I to utilize Hurricanes and Stone Edges more effectively, and also to hit Flying types and levitators. Overall, it is a generally improved Landorus-I that doesn’t bring new ways to use it, but doesn’t completely outclass its non-Mega form.
Hurricane would make regular Lando-I much more powerful. Also, Kyu with DD and Refrigerate seems rather OP to me, even if you were allowed to give it moves that Kyu-B couldn't get.

Hurricane would make regular Lando-I much more powerful. Also, Kyu with DD and Refrigerate seems rather OP to me, even if you were allowed to give it moves that Kyu-B couldn't get.
Aren't Scary Face Glaciate exclusive to Kyurem-N? I believe it gets replaced by Fusion Bolt/Flare and Freeze Shock/Ice Burn on Kyurem-B and W, respectively. Regardless, though Dragon Dance Refrigerate Kyurem is probably OP.

Black Kyurem
Type: Dragon/Ice
Ability: Teravolt
Stats: 125/190(+20)/130(+30)/140(+20)/120(+30)/95
Basically, bulkier Kyurem-B that can't hold an item.

Mega Kyurem
Ability: Pressure>>>Biological Energy(recharge and charge-up moves only take up one turn)
Stats: 125/130/90/130/90/95>>>125/170/100/170/100/95
Movepool: +Freeze Shock +Ice Burn

Basically this Kyurem gets the best of both its alternate forms(except fusion) with a way to use its signature moves

PS: if this is broken plz tell me. I'm not sure if the offensive boosts are that much in combo with his ability due to losing LO/Specs/CB

Ability: Pressure -> Sheer Force
New Moves: None

Atk: 130 -> 160 (+30)
Def: 90 -> 115 (+25)
SpA: 130 -> 160 (+30)
SpD: 90 -> 115 (+25)
Spe: 95 -> 85 (-10)

Flavor Concept: Symbolizing wuji, the absence of yin and yang, Kyurem’s mega evolution goes ballistic and instigates chaos. It wreaks havoc with Sheer Force.

Competitive Concept: Crazy-ass dealer of crazy-ass damage. Basically, just use its solid mixed coverage to break walls of the highest calibre.
Ability: Teravolt -> Unadaptable (See abilities spreadsheet for description)

SpA: 120 -> 140 (+20)

Flavor Concept: Kyurem-B’s mega stone is one step too many in the transformation process; the Splicers were already plenty. With so much altered DNA, KyuB becomes mutated and is Unadaptable to the environment around it.

Competitive Concept: Fast, hard-hitting, SubRoosting tank. MKyuB can deal massive damage with its STABs and stall out the opponent with status, recovery, and even substitutes. However, terrible coverage hampers its sweeping ability and will most likely keep it balanced in OU.
Type: Ground/Flying -> Ground/Grass
Ability: Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Germinate (Grass type -ate clone)

HP: 89 -> 89
Atk: 125 -> 155 (+30)
Def: 90 -> 100 (+10)
SpA: 115 -> 125 (+10)
SpD: 80 -> 120 (+40)
Spe: 101 -> 111 (+10)

Flavor Concept: Landorus comes down from the sky to bless the land with bountiful crops, hence the type change from Flying to Grass. It gets Herbilate because it can make plants rise from nothing and to avoid giving it a bunch of new Grass moves.

Competitive Concept: Mixed sweeper with hella powerful STAB grass attacks. I made this as a sort of competitor for Mega Pinsir’s role: Lando has better speed, mixed attacking stats, and coverage, but Pinsir has priority and a much better STAB to work with. Mega Landorus-I retains its terrible 4x weakness to Ice and is an unfortunate one base stat point away from speed tying Greninja.
Type: Ground/Flying -> Ground/Flying
Ability: Intimidate -> Dry Skin

Atk: 145 -> 165 (+20)
SpA: 105 -> 135 (+30)
SpD: 80 -> 100 (+20)
Spe: 91 -> 91

Flavor Concept: After a long, hot summer, Landorus’ skin becomes so dry that any water it touches is beneficial and any heat severely harms it.

Competitive Concept: Tank with incredible bulk that requires an extreme amount of effort to take down. No longer can it be beaten by Defiant users hoping to capitalize on a poorly-timed Intimidate; now it shakes the ground beneath Bisharp and shoves massive schlongs down Thundurus’ mouth. A decent ability lets it better check the likes of Azumarill and Rotom, but still fears Rotom’s WoW and any Ice type move. Chansey is a notable partner because Landorus can take Fighting type and Knock Off hits for Chansey, while the pink blob wishpasses to the well-rounded Mega lacking reliable recovery.

Last edited:
Type: Ground/Flying -> Grass/Flying
Ability: Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Herbilate (Grass type -ate clone)

Spe: 101 -> 121 (+20)

Flavor Concept: Landorus’ crops begin to grow, and they sprout the Grass type in the place of Ground! It gets Herbilate because it can make plants rise from nothing and to avoid giving it a bunch of new Grass moves. Yes I changed its primary type, but remember that Flying-type Pokemon are exceptions to that rule.

Competitive Concept: Mixed sweeper with hella powerful STAB grass attacks. I made this as a sort of competitor for Mega Pinsir’s role: Lando has better speed, mixed attacking stats, and coverage, but Pinsir has priority and a much better STAB to work with. Mega Landorus-I retains its terrible 4x weakness to Ice and is an unfortunate one base stat point away from speed tying Greninja.
My understanding of this rule was that this applied only to Normal/Flying types(as flavourfully since they are bird pokemon should have been primarily Flying type, so the rule was introduced so as to not hamper flavourful and competitive creativity due to being hampered by GF's poor thought process on that part), not any generic flying type; I get the flavour behind the change but still feel like it may be breaking your own rules. That being said, I would just prefer some clarification on said rule, as well as perhaps the opinions of others on this.
Edit: Oh also aside from that question, love the other submissions, you were certainly correct in your statement earlier that you had a flavourful justification to KyuB's balancing

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Changed Landorus-I. Kyurem does have moves its forms can't get, but I agree with any DD Kyurem being OP. Do you think Bulk Up still makes it OP?

My understanding of this rule was that this applied only to Normal/Flying types(as flavourfully since they are bird pokemon should have been primarily Flying type, so the rule was introduced so as to not hamper flavourful and competitive creativity due to being hampered by GF's poor thought process on that part), not any generic flying type; I get the flavour behind the change but still feel like it may be breaking your own rules. That being said, I would just prefer some clarification on said rule, as well as perhaps the opinions of others on this.
Edit: Oh also aside from that question, love the other submissions, you were certainly correct in your statement earlier that you had a flavourful justification to KyuB's balancing
Ooh good call, I hadn't even thought about that. After further inspection, I can't seem to find any Pokemon with a secondary Flying type whose non-Normal primary type changes upon evolution or mega evolution. Maybe a Ground/Grass type would be better? Thanks for the feedback btw
Changed Landorus-I. Kyurem does have moves its forms can't get, but I agree with any DD Kyurem being OP. Do you think Bulk Up still makes it OP?
I think Bulk Up would be fine. That move alone rarely breaks anyone.

Ooh good call, I hadn't even thought about that. After further inspection, I can't seem to find any Pokemon with a secondary Flying type whose non-Normal primary type changes upon evolution or mega evolution. Maybe a Ground/Grass type would be better? Thanks for the feedback btw
No problem! :)

Unless it has changed: the rule only applies to Normal/Flying types as only those have any precedence to drop their Normal type, and only their Normal type.

Swablu -> Altaria and Flethchling -> Fletchinder are the only examples of a Pokémon dropping its primary typing, and both are Normal/Flying types dropping their Normal typing. That's why there were issues with some of our megas like Gallade becoming Fairy/Fighting or Bibarel becoming Ground/Water.

Unless it has changed: the rule only applies to Normal/Flying types as only those have any precedence to drop their Normal type, and only their Normal type.

Swablu -> Altaria and Flethchling -> Fletchinder are the only examples of a Pokémon dropping its primary typing, and both are Normal/Flying types dropping their Normal typing. That's why there were issues with some of our megas like Gallade becoming Fairy/Fighting or Bibarel becoming Ground/Water.
False!
In the case that you want to give a pokemon a steel typing it should be okay to drop the primary type. Why? you may ask:
This mofo
loses his primary rock typing when he evolves.

Dragon/Ice
Sheer Force
125/180 (+10)/120 (+20)/160 (+40)/120 (+30)/90
+Earthquake

Dragon/Ice
Refrigerate
125/140 (+10)/110 (+20)/150 (+20)/120 (+30)/110 (+20)
+Nature Power

Ground/Flying
Sheer Force
89/150 (+25)/95 (+5)/135 (+20)/100 (+20)/131 (+30)
+Extremespeed

Ground/Flying
Tough Claws
89/165 (+20)/110 (+20)/105/110 (+30)/121 (+30)
+Extremespeed

False!
In the case that you want to give a pokemon a steel typing it should be okay to drop the primary type. Why? you may ask:
This mofo
loses his primary rock typing when he evolves.
Enh, technically correct (the best kind of correct!), but that certainly was done as a showcase for the then-new Steel type. I see it as special circumstances.

Also, nightsitter, I don't remember who brought it up and where, but I once saw "Germinate" as the name for a Grass-type -ate, and think it's absolutely perfect, and just wanted to make that case for it.

Dragon/Ice
Sheer Force
+Earthquake

Dragon/Ice
Refrigerate
+Nature Power

Ground/Flying
Sheer Force
+Extremespeed

Ground/Flying
Tough Claws
+Extremespeed
Unless you are trying to break him do not give kube any more physical moves

Type: Dragon/Ice (same)
Ability: Pressure -> Refrigerate

Atk: 130 -> 135 (+5)
SpD: 90 -> 100 (+10)
Spe: 95 -> 135 (+40)

Flavor Concept: Every one of its pokedex entries mention a powerful freezing energy inside itself or it being the ice pokemon. Refrigerate is a perfect fit.

Competitive Concept: With a powerful refrigerate hyper voice, it deals massive damage. It also has good coverage moves like earth power, dragon pulse/draco meteor, shadow ball, psychic, focus blast, and flash cannon. This thing can also take hits, although not many due to its many weaknesses. It is fast enough to outspeed a majority of threats, while hitting back very hard. You could also throw chanseys in for a loop and run mixed, although there is a huge difference between the attacking stats, making it less desirable. Overall, this thing is an amazing stallbreaker, while also being able to damage a lot of slower offensive mons.

Ability: Teravolt -> Overcharged (Loses 1/4th of health every turn; 1.5x special attack; Always active solar power for the cost of even more health)

Def: 100 -> 125 (+25)
SpA: 120 -> 130 (+10)
SpD: 90 -> 125 (+35)
Spe: 95 -> 95

Flavor Concept: Zekrom is an electric type, and when it is combined with kyurem, kyurem keeps its typing. Now, after mega evolving, it gains the electric typing back, but it can't hold all of the newly found power.

Competitive Concept: This thing effectively becomes a nuke with 200 attack and 195 spA. But at the same time, it has a relatively slow speed. It does have really good bulk though, which compensates for that, although it will take damage still. This thing is an amazing stallbreaker, as it would almost always run mixed and it still outspeeds stally mons. The ability is to prevent this thing from sweeping a whole team, but even after it dies, its partner pokemon can hop into battle and sometimes destroy the opponent. Probably the best way to use this is to set up rocks with a suicide setter like landorus-T, or to use shuckle or something to set up sticky web. Then just send this thing in and destroy everything.

Type: Ground/Flying (same)
Ability: Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Pure Strategy (Counterpart of brute force; turns all physical moves used by this pokemon to special moves)
New Moves: Air slash, Wish

Atk: 125 -> 125
SpA: 115 -> 175 (+60)
SpD: 80 -> 90 (+10)
Spe: 101 -> 131 (+30)

Flavor Concept:The ruler of the winds only knows one flying type move: Fly. It is a genie, hence wish. The ability because a) Ground typing has a severe lack of special attackers, and b) I would assume the controller of like weather and stuff would be a good special attacker...

Competitive Concept: The ability somewhat hinders it, as it now can't run mixed sets to counter chansey. It is completely walled by it now. Unlike megazam, it doesn't even have psyshock to make up for it. It also isn't as fast, but it is bulkier and has better coverage and a typing with immunities to two fairly common types.

Ability: Intimidate -> Brute Force (Read OP for description)
New Moves: Air Slash, Wish

Atk: 145 -> 175 (+30)
SpA: 105 -> 125 (+20)
Spe: 91 -> 131 (+40)

Flavor Concept:The ruler of the winds only knows one flying type move: Fly. It is a genie, hence wish. The ability because why would I tiger/jaguar thing use its mind to destroy things with sludge waves and psychics? And this way it can be a perfect counterpart to Landorus-I.

Competitive Concept: This ability hinders it a bit, making it hard to break physically defensive walls. It is a lot faster, a lot stronger, a bit bulkier, and it retains the immunities to ground and electric. And it has physical psychics and sludge bombs. What more could you ask for?

Current Slate

Pressure -> Snow Warning

HP 125
Atk 130-> 150 (+20)
Def 90-> 90
SpA 130-> 165(+35)
SpD 90-> 125 (+35)
Spe 95-> 105 (+10)

Flavor Concept: Another Wallbreaker (gotta love those), Mega Kyurem is designed taking Mega Charizard Y as a submission. The lack of good boosting elements, makes Mega Kyurem rely on its high offensive Stats and Hail damage to go through teams. Again, 100 % accurate STAB Blizzards are nothing to laugh at.
The reason why SpD is higher than the physical one, is simply that most high powered moves are going to hit from the physical side. So Kyurem can take advantage of its ressistance and fully tank special hits relativly well and still taken down by most of the mightiest Special Attackers of OU like Keldeo, Lati@s or Mega Charizard Y.

Competitive Concept: Mega Kyurem does have great mixed offense for a mixed wallbreaker set, but it is specificly designed to take advantage of its high base power STAB moves.

Kyurem
Abilities: Pressure -> Refrigerate
New Moves: Quick Attack
Atk: 130 -> 165 (+35)
Spe: 95 -> 125 (+30)
BST: 660 -> 760

Kyurem becomes the deadly mixed attacker it always wished it was. It has excellent coverage in Focus Blast and Earth Power on the special side, and Stone Edge, Iron Head, and Zen Headbutt on the physical side. It also packs devastating Refrigerate-boosted STABs in Hyper Voice and Return, and with Quick Attack becoming a stronger Ice Shard. It's relatively balanced by a poor typing that leaves it vulnerable to all hazards, weak to common offensive types, and lack of item leaving it weaker than it seems.

Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice
Pressure -> Refrigerate
New Moves: +Bulk Up, +Nasty Plot, +Cosmic Power (Kyurem forms can’t use these moves)

125 -> 125
130 -> 155 (+25)
90 -> 110 (+20)
130 -> 155 (+25)
90 -> 110 (+20)
95 -> 105 (+10)
Flavor Concept: Kyurem’s body is said to be frozen, so Refrigerate is a perfect fit. Dragon Dance was deemed to OP, so I'm giving it Bulk Up. Some Pokemon learn Bulk Up, like Dialga and Gogat, that don't have the humanoid build, so Kyurem getting it doesn't break any huge flavor concepts. Kyurem is said to be harmful to humans, it even eats them at night (!), so Nasty Plot is consistent with flavor. Cosmic Power makes perfect sense for Kyurem because it is an extraterrestrial Pokemon. According to its legend, it comes from a meteorite and it landed on where the Giant Chasm currently is (Also where Clefairy line, Solrock and Lunatone live).

Competitive Concept: MegaKyurem is a scary mixed attacker, with access to an array of useful moves. As a set up user, it puts most other BU and NP users’ bulk to shame, with 125/110/110 and Roost. While its Refrigerated Hyper Voice is weaker than MegaGardevoir’s, it is faster than it and can readily get a +2 with Nasty Plot. Bulk Up allows it to be even more bulkier on the physical side while also being able to set up to sweep. At +1 defense, 0 HP/0 Def MegaKyurem gets 3HKO'd by a max attack MegaScizor's Bullet Punch, and at +1 attack, an Adamant set 2HKO's 252 HP/0 Def MegaScizor with Return. MegaKyurem can also run a more defensive-focused set, with Cosmic Power and Roost.

Mega Kyurem
Ability: Pressure>>>Biological Energy(recharge and charge-up moves only take up one turn)
Stats: 125/130/90/130/90/95>>>125/170/100/170/100/95
Movepool: +Freeze Shock +Ice Burn

Basically this Kyurem gets the best of both its alternate forms(except fusion) with a way to use its signature moves

PS: if this is broken plz tell me. I'm not sure if the offensive boosts are that much in combo with his ability due to losing LO/Specs/CB

Ability: Pressure -> Sheer Force

Atk: 130 -> 160 (+30)
Def: 90 -> 115 (+25)
SpA: 130 -> 160 (+30)
Spe: 95 -> 85 (-10)

Flavor Concept: Symbolizing wuji, the absence of yin and yang, Kyurem’s mega evolution goes ballistic and instigates chaos. It wreaks havoc with Sheer Force.

Competitive Concept: Crazy-ass dealer of crazy-ass damage. Basically, just use its solid mixed coverage to break walls of the highest calibre.

Dragon/Ice
Refrigerate
+Nature Power

Type: Dragon/Ice (same)
Ability: Pressure -> Refrigerate

Atk: 130 -> 135 (+5)
SpD: 90 -> 100 (+10)
Spe: 95 -> 135 (+40)

Flavor Concept: Every one of its pokedex entries mention a powerful freezing energy inside itself or it being the ice pokemon. Refrigerate is a perfect fit.

Competitive Concept: With a powerful refrigerate hyper voice, it deals massive damage. It also has good coverage moves like earth power, dragon pulse/draco meteor, shadow ball, psychic, focus blast, and flash cannon. This thing can also take hits, although not many due to its many weaknesses. It is fast enough to outspeed a majority of threats, while hitting back very hard. You could also throw chanseys in for a loop and run mixed, although there is a huge difference between the attacking stats, making it less desirable. Overall, this thing is an amazing stallbreaker, while also being able to damage a lot of slower offensive mons.

Teravolt -> No Guard

HP 125
Atk 170-> 195(+25)
Def 100-> 110 (+10)
SpA 120-> 120
SpD 90-> 155(+65)
Spe 95-> 95

Flavor Concept: There is one thing I learned about Ice Types, no matter how bulky they are, they are barely viable as long as they aren't fast and lack on a centain attacking side good coverage.
At first Glance, yes, Kyurem seems to be unbreakable but:

252 SpA Life Orb Latias Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Kyurem-B: 260-307 (57.2 - 67.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Kyurem-B: 236-278 (51.9 - 61.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Terrakion Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Kyurem-B: 264-312 (58.1 - 68.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It's ability is a double edged sword, focusing on having a more reliable Ice STAB named Blizzard. The cost of being able to use that move is, 100 % accurate Stone Edges and losing the ability to counter Rotom-W (while yes, you can still abuse Teravolt before Mega Evolving.)

Competitive Concept: Mega Kyurem-B is designed to be a non-choiced wallbreaker, removing things like Chansey or Skarmory out of the picture. The lack of Life Orb or Choice Band will be exchanged by using high powered moves like Blizzard, Fusion Bolt, Focus Blast and Outrage (maybe Stone Edge) with minimal risks.

Kyurem-Black
Abilities: Teravolt -> Teravolt
New Moves: Quick Attack (due to base form)

Def: 100 -> 120 (+20)
SpA: 120 -> 160 (+40)

Let's not kid ourselves: Kyurem-Black will be broken with and extra 100 stats unless you manage to give it an awful ability and spread its stats thin so it's outclassed, which I feel is much worse. There's nothing wrong with it being Ubers material, since goal of this project is to make viable Mega Evolutions for every fully evolved Pokemon.

Looking at Mega Kyurem-B, 105 base Speed leaves it outsped by many key threats, making it easy to revenge kill. It doesn't have the power of Life Orb or the speed of Choice Scarf, but it does gain a much better typing and usable secondary STAB that gives it great coverage.

Mega Kyurem Black
Abilities: Teravolt -> Stall
New Moves:

SpA: 120 -> 155 (+35)
SpD: 90 -> 90 (+0)
Spe: 95 -> 115 (+20)

With Stall making KyuB move last always, KyuB manages to stay balanced despite its 800 BST and finally having a secondary stab to use

Dragon/Ice -> Dragon/Ice

125 -> 125
170 -> 190 (+20)
100 -> 100 (+0)
120 -> 160 (+40)
90 -> 100 (+10)
95 -> 125 (+30)

Black Kyurem
Ability: Teravolt
Stats: 125/190(+20)/130(+30)/140(+20)/120(+30)/95
Basically, bulkier Kyurem-B that can't hold an item.

Ability: Teravolt -> Unadaptable (See abilities spreadsheet for description)

SpA: 120 -> 140 (+20)

Flavor Concept: Kyurem-B’s mega stone is one step too many in the transformation process; the Splicers were already plenty. With so much altered DNA, KyuB becomes mutated and is Unadaptable to the environment around it.

Competitive Concept: Fast, hard-hitting, SubRoosting tank. MKyuB can deal massive damage with its STABs and stall out the opponent with status, recovery, and even substitutes. However, terrible coverage hampers its sweeping ability and will most likely keep it balanced in OU.

Dragon/Ice
Sheer Force
+Earthquake

Ability: Teravolt -> Overcharged (Loses 1/4th of health every turn; 1.5x special attack; Always active solar power for the cost of even more health)

Def: 100 -> 125 (+25)
SpA: 120 -> 130 (+10)
SpD: 90 -> 125 (+35)
Spe: 95 -> 95

Flavor Concept: Zekrom is an electric type, and when it is combined with kyurem, kyurem keeps its typing. Now, after mega evolving, it gains the electric typing back, but it can't hold all of the newly found power.

Competitive Concept: This thing effectively becomes a nuke with 200 attack and 195 spA. But at the same time, it has a relatively slow speed. It does have really good bulk though, which compensates for that, although it will take damage still. This thing is an amazing stallbreaker, as it would almost always run mixed and it still outspeeds stally mons. The ability is to prevent this thing from sweeping a whole team, but even after it dies, its partner pokemon can hop into battle and sometimes destroy the opponent. Probably the best way to use this is to set up rocks with a suicide setter like landorus-T, or to use shuckle or something to set up sticky web. Then just send this thing in and destroy everything.

Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Aerialate Sheer Force

HP 89
Atk 125-> 155 (+30)
Def 90 -> 100 (+10)
SpA 115 -> 140 (+25)
SpD 80-> 115 (+35)
Spe 101-> 101

Flavor Concept: The lack of a life orb still hurts Landorus, still, it can hit with its powerful mixed offense. Additional bulk makes it easy to set up on something and start to punch holes.

Competitive Concept: I wanted to add Aerialate before I realise Landorus does learn Swords Dance, Explosion, Bulk Up etc. Rather go with what already worked best.

New Moves: +Defog, +Air Slash

89 -> 89
125 -> 145 (+20)
90 -> 105 (+15)
115 -> 145 (+30)
80 -> 95 (+15)
101 -> 121 (+20)
I gave it Defog because it stops Thundurus’s and Tornadus’s rampages, and Defog is the closest move to that flavor and is pretty useful. I gave it Air Slash because Hurricane was too powerful and a reliable STAB would be nice on it.

Competitive Concept: Grounded allows MegaLand-I to utilize Air Slashes and Stone Edges more effectively, and also to hit Flying types and levitators. Overall, it is a generally improved Landorus-I that doesn’t bring new ways to use it, but doesn’t completely outclass its non-Mega form.

Type: Ground/Flying -> Ground/Grass
Ability: Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Germinate (Grass type -ate clone)

Spe: 101 -> 111 (+10)

Flavor Concept: Landorus comes down from the sky to bless the land with bountiful crops, hence the type change from Flying to Grass. It gets Herbilate because it can make plants rise from nothing and to avoid giving it a bunch of new Grass moves.

Ground/Flying
Sheer Force
+Extremespeed

Ability: Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Pure Strategy (Counterpart of brute force; turns all physical moves used by this pokemon to special moves)
New Moves: Air slash, Wish

Atk: 125 -> 125
SpA: 115 -> 175 (+60)
Spe: 101 -> 131 (+30)

Flavor Concept:The ruler of the winds only knows one flying type move: Fly. It is a genie, hence wish. The ability because a) Ground typing has a severe lack of special attackers, and b) I would assume the controller of like weather and stuff would be a good special attacker...

Competitive Concept: The ability somewhat hinders it, as it now can't run mixed sets to counter chansey. It is completely walled by it now. Unlike megazam, it doesn't even have psyshock to make up for it. It also isn't as fast, but it is bulkier and has better coverage and a typing with immunities to two fairly common types.

Intimidate -> Sand Rush

HP 89
Atk 145-> 155 (+10)
Def 90 -> 130 (+40)
SpA 105 -> 145 (+40)
SpD 80-> 80 (+10)
Spe 91-> 91

Flavor Concept: One could ask why to run a Sand Rush Landorus over Rock Polish and the reason simply is to pull out redundance in order to simply have a worthless ability that does not make a pokemon broken or worse.

Competitive Concept: With additional bulk, Landorus is now able to set up easier and start to punch holes into teams with its impressive offensive stats.

89 -> 89
145 -> 175 (+30)
90 -> 110 (+20)
105 -> 115 (+10)
80 -> 100 (+20)
91 -> 111 (+20)

Type: Ground/Flying -> Ground/Flying
Ability: Intimidate -> Dry Skin

Atk: 145 -> 165 (+20)
SpA: 105 -> 135 (+30)
SpD: 80 -> 100 (+20)
Spe: 91 -> 91

Flavor Concept: After a long, hot summer, Landorus’ skin becomes so dry that any water it touches is beneficial and any heat severely harms it.

Competitive Concept: Tank with incredible bulk that requires an extreme amount of effort to take down. No longer can it be beaten by Defiant users hoping to capitalize on a poorly-timed Intimidate; now it shakes the ground beneath Bisharp and shoves massive schlongs down Thundurus’ mouth. A decent ability lets it better check the likes of Azumarill and Rotom, but still fears Rotom’s WoW and any Ice type move. Chansey is a notable partner because Landorus can take Fighting type and Knock Off hits for Chansey, while the pink blob wishpasses to the well-rounded Mega lacking reliable recovery.

Ground/Flying
Tough Claws
+Extremespeed

Ability: Intimidate -> Brute Force (Read OP for description)
New Moves: Air Slash, Wish

Atk: 145 -> 175 (+30)
SpA: 105 -> 125 (+20)
Spe: 91 -> 131 (+40)

Flavor Concept:The ruler of the winds only knows one flying type move: Fly. It is a genie, hence wish. The ability because why would I tiger/jaguar thing use its mind to destroy things with sludge waves and psychics? And this way it can be a perfect counterpart to Landorus-I.

Competitive Concept: This ability hinders it a bit, making it hard to break physically defensive walls. It is a lot faster, a lot stronger, a bit bulkier, and it retains the immunities to ground and electric. And it has physical psychics and sludge bombs. What more could you ask for?

PM your votes to nightsitter. And on to discussing our very last slate, Thundurus-I, Thundurus-T, Tornadus-I, and Tornadus-T!

Eragon2

Banned deucer.

Pressure -> Filter

HP 125
Atk 130-> 140 (+10)
Def 90-> 120 (+30)
SpA 130-> 140(+10)
SpD 90-> 120 (+30)
Spe 95-> 115 (+20)

Flavor Concept: This set gives Mega-Kyurem an enorm big spreaded field of usage possibilities without making it too overpowered. The bulk is high enough to resist (with the right EV-investment) a +1 dragon claw from Mega-Charizard-X even after stealth rock dmg. It is also a rlly solid sweeper thats not too fragile. But it is not too strong. Pokemon like keldeo and co. are defensive enough to resist a max sp.att draco meteor and hit back. Nevertheless it is made to be a nice ice-type tank that was not seen yet.

Competitive Concept: Ice tank which is balanced in offense and defense to create an unpredictable mega pokemon!

Teravolt -> Teravolt

HP 125
Atk 170-> 180 (+10)
Def 100-> 120 (+20)
SpA 120-> 150 (+30)
SpD 90-> 120 (+30)
Spe 95-> 105 (+10)

Flavor Concept: What can I say? Kyurem-B is a beast! So it was rlly hard to think about a set that is not too powerful with the +100 in all base stats. We're talking about a difficult task cause I didn't want to give it a negative ability like slow start. I think this split is balanced enough to make it acceptable. I hope so.

Competitive Concept: Basically a stronger Kyurem-B which is hopefully not to strong for Ou. Mixed Sweeper.

Ground/Flying -> Ground/Fighting Type
Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Furious Fist (Gale Wings 4 fighting type attacks)

HP 89
Atk 125-> 155 (+30)
Def 90 -> 100 (+10)
SpA 115 -> 130 (+15)
SpD 80-> 100 (+20)
Spe 101-> 126 (+25)

Flavor Concept: I rlly like the idea of Landorus losing its flying type and becoming a fighter! Its tail would transform in 2 legs basically and it would be a bad ass looking karate guy. It is losing its ground immunity in exchange for a dark type resist. Furthermore it is weak to fairy, psychic and flying now but can rlly hit hard! Furious Fist may look like a broken ability for this guy but since the only two noteable fighting type moves in its movepool (superpower and hammer arm) are connected which a stat drop it is acceptable. And there are still some pokes that are defensive enough to tank this thing (like glis or skarm) so it should be Ou.

Competitive Concept: A fast Ground/Fighting Type attacker which is perfect in the offense and not too fragile.

Intimidate -> Thick Fat

HP 89
Atk 145-> 145
Def 90 -> 130 (+40)
SpA 105 -> 115 (+10)
SpD 80-> 120 (+40)
Spe 91-> 101 (+10)

Flavor Concept: Wow. No way! Intimidate and Thick Fat? Yes! I wanted to create a Mega-Venusaur variation which is not an annoyer. Thick Fat making the Ice Type dmg x3 but it is still weak to it and Water Type attacks. Still, the base 101 speed enorm bulk, a great movepool and the option to u-turn making it a pain in the butt. But I dont think it is so much stronger than Mega-Venusaur with the lack of a recovery move like synthesis or roost. Maybe it is a good resttalker/statustaker. And Keldeo and other Water Types are still one or two hitting this thing. It is forcing the opponent to use more water type pokemon!

Competitive Concept: An offensive and not annoying variation of Mega-Venusaur that is missing a recovery move which is not rest.

P.S. I'm sorry if some of my thoughts are too op. This was my first try in this projekt.
And I'm sorry for my bad englisch :P

Last edited:

Pressure -> Filter

HP 125
Atk 130-> 140 (+10)
Def 90-> 120 (+30)
SpA 130-> 140(+10)
SpD 90-> 120 (+30)
Spe 95-> 115 (+20)

Flavor Concept: This set gives Mega-Kyurem an enorm big spreaded field of usage possibilities without making it too overpowered. The bulk is high enough to resist (with the right EV-investment) a +1 dragon claw from Mega-Charizard-X even after stealth rock dmg. It is also a rlly solid sweeper thats not too fragile. But it is not too strong. Pokemon like keldeo and co. are defensive enough to resist a max sp.att draco meteor and hit back. Nevertheless it is made to be a nice ice-type tank that was not seen yet.

Competitive Concept: Ice tank which is balanced in offense and defense to create an unpredictable mega pokemon!

Teravolt -> Teravolt

HP 125
Atk 170-> 180 (+10)
Def 100-> 120 (+20)
SpA 120-> 150 (+30)
SpD 90-> 120 (+30)
Spe 95-> 105 (+10)

Flavor Concept: What can I say? Kyurem-B is a beast! So it was rlly hard to think about a set that is not too powerful with the +100 in all base stats. We're talking about a difficult task cause I didn't want to give it a negative ability like slow start. I think this split is balanced enough to make it acceptable. I hope so.

Competitive Concept: Basically a stronger Kyurem-B which is hopefully not to strong for Ou. Mixed Sweeper.

Ground/Flying -> Ground/Fighting Type
Sand Force/Sheer Force -> Furious Fist (Gale Wings 4 fighting type attacks)

HP 89
Atk 125-> 155 (+30)
Def 90 -> 100 (+10)
SpA 115 -> 130 (+15)
SpD 80-> 100 (+20)
Spe 101-> 126 (+25)

Flavor Concept: I rlly like the idea of Landorus losing its flying type and becoming a fighter! Its tail would transform in 2 legs basically and it would be a bad ass looking karate guy. It is losing its ground immunity in exchange for a dark type resist. Furthermore it is weak to fairy, psychic and flying now but can rlly hit hard! Furious Fist may look like a broken ability for this guy but since the only two noteable fighting type moves in its movepool (superpower and hammer arm) are connected which a stat drop it is acceptable. And there are still some pokes that are defensive enough to tank this thing (like glis or skarm) so it should be Ou.

Competitive Concept: A fast Ground/Fighting Type attacker which is perfect in the offense and not too fragile.

Intimidate -> Thick Fat

HP 89
Atk 145-> 145
Def 90 -> 130 (+40)
SpA 105 -> 115 (+10)
SpD 80-> 120 (+40)
Spe 91-> 101 (+10)

Flavor Concept: Wow. No way! Intimidate and Thick Fat? Yes! I wanted to create a Mega-Venusaur variation which is not an annoyer. Thick Fat making the Ice Type dmg x3 but it is still weak to it and Water Type attacks. Still, the base 101 speed enorm bulk, a great movepool and the option to u-turn making it a pain in the butt. But I dont think it is so much stronger than Mega-Venusaur with the lack of a recovery move like synthesis or roost. Maybe it is a good resttalker/statustaker. And Keldeo and other Water Types are still one or two hitting this thing. It is forcing the opponent to use more water type pokemon!

Competitive Concept: An offensive and not annoying variation of Mega-Venusaur that is missing a recovery move which is not rest.

P.S. I'm sorry if some of my thoughts are too op. This was my first try in this projekt.
And I'm sorry for my bad englisch :P
Unfortunately, the submission period for those four pokémon is over as the slate was already posted. It is now the voting phase so you are welcome to do that. But please read the entire original post before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)