Back From the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much :) hope that those females with egg moves and perfect IVs can be somewhat useful for you
Thanks, hope you enjoy your ghosts.

i'm into this! thanks cjlaborde2nd and Chev4

i think I'll go with an aegislash. believe it or not i don't have one of those competitive yet...

i hope it kinda looks like i'm smiling but i dunno and i don't really like cameras ;_;
Haha, you don't look very happy, but it's cool, you win.
Hey thanks for the event Pokéguy! Thank you Chev4 for the shiny Aeigislash and cjlaborde2nd for the Gengar. I can't wait to use that Aeigislash online. For some reason its saying the file is too large to attach but I put it on Imgur I hope that's alright. http://imgur.com/QeJJfWe
Yeah that's fine, you win too.

If the two of you could post back here when you can trade, that would be nice.

Me too, I dont see you online though. Sorry
Alright you are registered as a friend but I don't see you online. Sorry about the wait
yeah its Yaniel
Yeah It's me Yaniel, for the Gengar and Aeigislash. It's my first time trading since diamond sorry for the delay.
In most parts of the Forum, double posting is frowned upon, so remember you can always edit a post. Enjoy your Ghosts.

Just a reminder to the following users, this giveaway will be closing November 1st, and you may miss your Halloween Gengar and other prizes if you don't claim them soon!

4. Andrew98gr (Pending)
18. frediew (Pending)
28. hi reshiram (Pending)

Thanks, hope you enjoy your ghosts.
Haha, you don't look very happy, but it's cool, you win.
Yeah that's fine, you win too.
If the two of you could post back here when you can trade, that would be nice.
looks like i just missed you, but i can trade now. added u

Okay, just a reminder to those who haven't collected their prizes, tonight is the last night of the giveaway; if these two users could post back here to claim their prizes tonight, that would be awesome.
4. Andrew98gr
18. frediew

Also, there has been an addition to rule #2; for tonight only you may wear a costume in your photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)