Social The Smogon Photo Album

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For those wondering why I've been gone these past few months, it's because I decided to sign my life away to the US Army and begin a journey that would change my life forever. 14 weeks of hell later, and now I can finally call myself an Infantryman, something I've wanted to be since I was little. It's great to be back home!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ok this looks amazing and all i want to know is how you got it this color @_@' just bleach and a lot of toner?
actually they just lifted my hair a lot?? naturally I'm a light brown/blonde like my eyebrows. lifted twice, then I've been toning with purple shampoo. I love it. ^_^

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
FISHY!!!!

it actually looks really good (not often i say that about short hair on chicks), i just miss the red. :(
maaaan, the red was a thing of the past! over this year i've gone from middle-of-my-back length hair to pixie cut! always a cycle...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Yep, I was blasted.
not to sound rapey but you're pretty hot when u'r plastered
might just be the gum smile/grin
not that I've seen a picture of you ever before for comparison

also also cos it's kind of relevant ot people itt not really but sorta anyways can we buy hoodies from the site or is it only cool staff that can get hoodies /they're sold out?

oops nevermind I'm dumb and was on the ombile site

here's me witha random kitten from the bain coop months ago

Last edited:

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
I'd started shaving my beard as last-minute Halloween preparation (I'm going as Tony Iommi), and I inadvertently gave myself mutton chops that look like spider pedipalps.

Happy Arachtober, gang.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)