ORAS Celebration Tour - Final [Won By Inflikted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
To celebrate the coming release of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, I thought it'd be appropriate to have a tournament based on this. The rules of this tournament are as follows:

- Standard banlist applies

- Will be played on X and Y format

- Only Pokemon and items from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, including post-game Pokemon and items, will be allowed; Mega Stones are an exception, and are allowed in this tournament; event Pokemon that are allowed in standard OU play are allowed, so Jirachi, Mew, etc... are allowed

- Dream World abilities will be banned, so Blaziken (not Mega Blaziken) will be allowed in this tournament

- The following Pokemon up to #197 will be allowed in this tournament, though Jirachi is an exception:
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/game/ruby-sapphire-emerald

-The following Pokemon that are obtainable in Emerald are also allowed:
Noctowl
Ariados
Ampharos
Ambipom
Gligar
Sunflora
Granbull
Stantler
Smeargle
Sudowoodo
Quagsire
Mew
Octillery
Forretress
Ursaring
Houndoom
Miltank
Shuckle
Feraligatr
Typhlosion
Meganium

-The evolutions of Pokemon within this dex that are from a different generation, such as Gliscor and Gallade, are allowed

The deadline for Round 6 is Thursday, November 6th. VM your opponent asap so you can schedule for a good time and have your battles completed in a timely fashion. If you're unable to meet a deadline, then PM me why you're unable to make it, and I'll get a sub to take your place. Please record your match or get confirmation from your opponent, as it makes it easier to confirm everything.

Matchups:

McMeghan vs Trifabulous vs Inflikted

Again, the deadline is Thursday, November 6th. Have fun!

Last edited:

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I was just informed by McMeghan that subs can't participate this far in the tournament. Sorry El Elion. I'll update the OP's matchups right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)