Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...that Attack is too low for Adamant. I'd say toss.
Spurned:
verb
past tense: spurned; past participle: spurned
  1. reject with disdain or contempt.
    "he spoke gruffly, as if afraid that his invitation would be spurned"
    synonyms:reject, rebuff, scorn, turn down, treat with contempt, disdain, look down one's nose at, despise; More

antonyms:welcome, accept
    • archaic
      strike, tread, or push away with the foot.
      "with one touch of my feet, I spurn the solid Earth"

I am looking for a Kling, Klang or Klingklang with the Hidden Ability Clear Body! Id also be happy with just a Klang Safari!

Last edited:
Guys, what do you say about this Diancie? Keep or toss?
(Modest)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 28
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 15

HP Dragon ._. Also Rare Candied to level 51 for more precision. Does that take away from its value?

Looking for the following;

Careful Regirock with stealth rock
Jolly/Timid Azelf with stealth rock
Mew with softboiled

Please PM me.

Guys, what do you say about this Diancie? Keep or toss?
(Modest)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 28
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 15

HP Dragon ._. Also Rare Candied to level 51 for more precision. Does that take away from its value?
It's a toss anyway..next time you should be able to get plenty accurate results with just the hidden power type

I prefer these were fodders or spitback and non-shiny, I am looking for these pokemon

LF:
Vivillon: Female only with hidden ability
  • Meadow Pattern
  • Ice Snow Pattern
  • River Pattern
  • Polar Pattern
  • Monsoon Pattern
  • Tundra Pattern
  • Marine Pattern
  • Savanna Pattern
  • Continential Pattern
  • Archipelago Pattern
  • Sun Pattern
  • Garden Pattern
  • High Plains Pattern
  • Ocean Pattern
  • Elegant Pattern
  • Sandstorm Pattern
  • Jungle Pattern

Goomy or Sliggoo: Female only with hidden ability

Flabebe or Floatte: Female only with hidden ability
  • red
  • blue
  • orange
  • white
  • yellow

Pumpkaboo(all size): Female only with hidden ability

Phantump: Female only with hidden ability

Whirlipede or Venipede: Female only with hidden ability

Klefki: Female only with hidden ability

Chimchar: male only hidden power

Piplup: male only hidden power

Turtwig: male only hidden power

FT:
I have rng from 3gen to 5th gen (not dream world). Just list what you looking for.

Please send VMs or message.
*Note 1: Since I am busy, I will be ably to reply from 3pm-9pm CST. During those time however, I will be idle some times.
*Note 2: Be Reasonable on the trade and I will be reasonable.
*Note 3: Any pokemon you receive will be a clone pokemon (via Action Replay or by loading saves(which-case it will be originals)).

I prefer these were fodders or spitback and non-shiny, I am looking for these pokemon
First, if you want the Vivillons for breeding purposes you should note that the pattern is not passed down to the offspring (Unless it matches your region).

Second, I heavily doubt you can get gen 4 starters in any Poké Ball other than the regular one.

EDIT: Just confirmed. Gen 4 starters can only be in Pokéballs.

EDIT 2: Never mind, they aren't. ._. The simple hack checks thread has some loopholes lol

First, if you want the Vivillons for breeding purposes you should note that the pattern is not passed down to the offspring (Unless it matches your region).

Second, I heavily doubt you can get gen 4 starters in any Poké Ball other than the regular one.
You can get them from the dream world. Granted they are male only (like he stated), would have to be RNGed, and are incredibly rare, but it is possible.

You can but they would have to be rngs, not spitback as they were one time events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)