The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 4 IV heal ball female with HA that you can borrow if you want :)
Sorry for the late answer but I had to study for a test this week. And I got an imperfect 5IV female HA Eevee today and now have a perfect 5IV male HA Eevee for the Sylveon. Got lucky! :) Just tell me what nickname you would like and if I should it evolve it into the Sylveon or if the Eevee is enough. Also in return I'd like your Friend Ball Rayquaza if possible :) I can't trade until Saturday though, I hope that's alright.

Jolly and male with egg moves Encore, Shadow Sneak (memento and destiny bond would be nice, but not required if its to much work).

If you get a female with 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ivs and hidden ability I'll trade for that too, but still want the male in the first hand so I have a battle ready Gallade when ORAS is out ;)
I'm getting my hands on a HA Nest Ball Female so I can breed both a the male and female for you, and I could get all four of those egg moves on the male no problem.

EDIT: Have received a Kirlia for breeding so I should have them soon.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a Jolly V-Create Rayquaza. I want this:

Shiny Virizion
Hasty - Justified
31/30/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Can be tutored Work up on request
Not nicknamable

CMT for the modest shiny Heal Ball Kyurem.
For the modest shiny Kyurem I like shiny Pumpkaboo :)

Sorry for the late answer but I had to study for a test this week. And I got an imperfect 5IV female HA Eevee today and now have a perfect 5IV male HA Eevee for the Sylveon. Got lucky! :) Just tell me what nickname you would like and if I should it evolve it into the Sylveon or if the Eevee is enough. Also in return I'd like your Friend Ball Rayquaza if possible :) I can't trade until Saturday though, I hope that's alright.
I'll come up with a nickname tomorrow, gonna have a bday dinner for my sister any minute so can't think right now. Saturday should work for me ^^

I'm getting my hands on a HA Nest Ball Female so I can breed both a the male and female for you, and I could get all four of those egg moves on the male no problem.

EDIT: Have received a Kirlia for breeding so I should have them soon.
Awsome :)

Sorry was away for w3ork, sure tell me when you can trade :)
Should be able to trade tomorrow :)

I'll come up with a nickname tomorrow, gonna have a bday dinner for my sister any minute so can't think right now. Saturday should work for me ^^
Alright, I will have time from now on. So just tell me what nickname you would like and when you have time to trade :)

Hey Hamstern I just bred the male Ralts with HA, Jolly nature, and the four egg moves we discussed in a Nest Ball :]

And I should have the female one you wanted shortly! So I can trade tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Alright I have a female one too so this is what they both look like -

Ralts in Nest Ball
Telepathy
Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Destiny Bond
Shadow Sneak
Memento
Encore

Last edited:
Would a shiny bisharp w/ knock off and sucker punch be sufficient?
Sorry, I already have one in my thread actually :P

Hey Hamstern I just bred the male Ralts with HA, Jolly nature, and the four egg moves we discussed in a Nest Ball :]

And I should have the female one you wanted shortly! So I can trade tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Alright I have a female one too so this is what they both look like -

Ralts in Nest Ball
Telepathy
Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Destiny Bond
Shadow Sneak
Memento
Encore

Okay, what do you want for them? :)

can i get a hyper voice ralts, ill trade you an legit event diancie!
IV/nature? :)

Are you able today to trade? :)
Sorry, was busy. But tomorrow I can trade :)

Okay, what do you want for them? :)
Could I get the Naive Kyurem and the Calm Heatran?

Would you like a nickname on either of the Ralts? :]

Also I was wondering if you'd be interested in this-

Swablu@Lure Ball
Natural Cure
Bold
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Haze
Agility
Roost
Hyper Voice

Last edited:
what nature do you want it to be? i got quite a few!
i have a quiet groudon as well!
Interested in hasty/naive/timid natures for Mega Diancie. But also calm/bold/Sassy/relaxed/Quiet for regular Diancie :)

Could I get the Naive Kyurem and the Calm Heatran?

Would you like a nickname on either of the Ralts? :]

Also I was wondering if you'd be interested in this-

Swablu@Lure Ball
Natural Cure
Bold
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Haze
Agility
Roost
Hyper Voice
Sir Knight on the male Ralts :) Female don't need any nickname. Nah, have all Swablus I ever need ^^ Need to poketranser the Kyurem but will try to do it soon.

Let me know :)
Ready to trade now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)