Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Probably been asked 1000 times, what are good natures for Diancie? I have 2 codes to use.
Pretty much. Regular diancie can use modest, quiet, brave, relaxed, sassy, adamant, impish, and careful. Mega diancie can use timid, naive, and hasty (although it can live with any mixed nature).

Only natures it doesn't want is neutral (for obvious reasons) and jolly (forces you to use mega diancie which hates being confined to being physical).
(The views and opinions expressed in the above quote are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect my position.)

Oh, God...if there was a way to skip the old people trying to take Diancie from you...

Anyways...keep or toss on this? Its an HP Psychic Diancie

(Hasty)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 28
SpA: 29
SpD: 31
Speed: 18

Alright just one more keep/toss on this diancie I hope:

Naive: 26-27/31/27/31/22/31 (HP: Steel unfortunately)
I would keep if you plan on having it for yourself. Toss if you wish to trade it (if Nintendo ever lets us trade these), for there is a 31/31/31/31/30/31 naive diancie SR by flargananddingle (which may or may not be traded). I still would toss even if he doesn't plan on trading it if you plan to trade diancie.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, God...if there was a way to skip the old people trying to take Diancie from you...

Anyways...keep or toss on this? Its an HP Psychic Diancie

(Hasty)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 28
SpA: 29
SpD: 31
Speed: 18
Why would you even post that here? Diancie needs 31 Speed almost all the time. The Hasty nature is doing nothing for speed ties if it doesn't have flawless speed. Also, the only HP that Diancie needs is Fire. And even then, many sets don't even need that.

I can't wait until this Diancie craze dies down...

Why would you even post that here? Diancie needs 31 Speed almost all the time. The Hasty nature is doing nothing for speed ties if it doesn't have flawless speed. Also, the only HP that Diancie needs is Fire. And even then, many sets don't even need that.

I can't wait until this Diancie craze dies down...
Oh, God...the hostility from the community is at its peak today. I'll refrain from posting anything else today. Thanks for the info.

I would keep if you plan on having it for yourself. Toss if you wish to trade it (if Nintendo ever lets us trade these), for there is a 31/31/31/31/30/31 naive diancie SR by flargananddingle (which may or may not be traded). I still would toss even if he doesn't plan on trading it if you plan to trade diancie.
Much obliged, I'll be holding on to it then. Worse comes to worst if we ever are allowed to trade them I am certain I can make a deal for an upgrade down the road as I'll be hard pressed to manage anything remotely close to that.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, God...the hostility from the community is at its peak today. I'll refrain from posting anything else today. Thanks for the info.
It's just that this thread has basically turned into a "Is this Diancie good?" thread over the past few days. It's not that hard to make those judgments yourself.

I'll repeat what I say every time there's a soft reset fiesta going on. Set a goal for yourself. Stick to it. Don't post here asking for approval unless it's something that you're actually having a hard time debating keeping. If it only has 3 IVs, odds are no one is going to want to trade for it.

Anyone have a spitback krabby with ally switch? Or natu/archen with ally switch to chain to krabby? I've got a flawless male aipom, run away ability, with pursuit, switcheroo, quick guard, and fake out in a luxury ball to offer

Anyone have a spitback krabby with ally switch? Or natu/archen with ally switch to chain to krabby? I've got a flawless male aipom, run away ability, with pursuit, switcheroo, quick guard, and fake out in a luxury ball to offer
I can breed you one :) Just give me about an hour :)
EDIT:
Also I am looking for an HA female dream ball Kricketune please with a cherry on top~

Wondering what you guys think of my Diancie?

Worked alot on getting one yesterday. When breeding Froakies just happened to be in the PC and thought I'd give it a try for the day.

30/2-3/31/31/31/31 Timid

Pretty lucky. If I dont invest in HP it wont care about the 30 at Lv 50. Was wondering if I can get opinions on it?

I kinda wish I couldve got a mixed one but couldnt resist when I saw 4 31 IVs 30 HP and a corresponding nature :o

Already saved. Hopefully I wont regret it :o

Worked alot on getting one yesterday. When breeding Froakies just happened to be in the PC and thought I'd give it a try for the day.

30/2-3/31/31/31/31 Timid

Pretty lucky. If I dont invest in HP it wont care about the 30 at Lv 50. Was wondering if I can get opinions on it?

I kinda wish I couldve got a mixed one but couldnt resist when I saw 4 31 IVs 30 HP and a corresponding nature :o

Would have kept that beauty anyway. Nice job!

You have a solid attack IV for Diamond Storm too, so I'm leaning towards keep, but with that 29 speed IV, the Bold 31/X/31/31/31/30 fully re-distributable Diancie from my Giveaway will always out speed you with out speed investment. I'd toss and try for Naïve or Hasty though.
You should Keep it, unless you're aiming for a spread for M-Diancie.
Decided to toss since I am going for a M-Diancie spread. Thanks for the honest input.

30/2-3/31/31/31/31 Timid

Its a damn fine reset but...Why would you not invest in hp on a sp Def set?
wrong diancie lol
edit:I mean the sp Def part..not the damn fine reset part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)