Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a Timid Latias with defog
If no one can help you before the end of the night send me a PM or something tomorrow morning (it's past 100am EDT right now and I am off to bed), and you are welcome to a clone of one I rng'd in Heartgold.
Latias
Timid
Levitate
31/28/31/31/31/31
Dragonbreath| Trick| Defog| Mist Ball (LV 35 UT)
OT: Henry ID:35295
Fast Ball

Just for public record if it does go through it would be non-redistributable since I am not managing a trade thread right now. But if that and the wait is acceptable to you, then I would be happy to help you out (as well I should, since coming back here after a bout of inactivity only to ask questions and not offer to help anyone in turn would be unacceptable).

Last edited:

Nature: Quiet
Ability: Solid Rock
Egg Moves: Stockpile/Swallow/Spit up/Heat wave

Nature: Adamant/Modest
Ability: Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Hyper Voice/Roost/Agility/Feather Dance

Thoughts? Which natures and which egg moves? Balls good?

If no one can help you before the end of the night send me a PM or something tomorrow morning (it's past 100am EDT right now and I am off to bed), and you are welcome to a clone of one I rng'd in Heartgold.
Latias
Timid
Levitate
31/28/31/31/31/31
Dragonbreath| Trick| Defog| Mist Ball (LV 35 UT)
OT: Henry ID:35295
Fast Ball

Just for public record if it does go through it would be non-redistributable since I am not managing a trade thread right now. But if that and the wait is acceptable to you, then I would be happy to help you out (as well I should, since coming back here after a bout of inactivity only to ask questions and not offer to help anyone in turn would be unacceptable).
That would be extremely nice of you but alas I have no way to clone but thanks for the offer

YO need some items guys...anybody mind giving me lefties/lo/focus sash/band/scarf/safety gogles? I'll give you credits or something in my thread I guess?

So I have a 3 IV Diancie code on my X version but I can't double reset Xerneas and Diancie with two 3DS because they are on the same cart; should I reset for Diancie or Xerneas? What do you think? Also is HP Electric viable at all? Maybe I could make this one re-distributable?

Copy & Paste Results
Xerneas - #716 (Modest)
HP: 31
Att: 3
Def: 31
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 31 / 3 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Electric
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 70

Anyone have swablu, numel, and carvahna they can trade me? Preferably with egg moves (don't care bout IVs or nature or whatever). I can clone or make it worth your time.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does anyone have two spare rare candies sitting in their bag? I have a sweet tooth I need a couple for SRing for Yveltal since no Kiloude.

Edit: Master Sunny-EX, I can pass along a Leftovers

Anyone have swablu, numel, and carvahna they can trade me? Preferably with egg moves (don't care bout IVs or nature or whatever). I can clone or make it worth your time.
I have a 31/30/31/30/31/1 Quiet Numel, that if you want, you can clone a copy of and give me back my original. It has Heat Wave, Ancient Power and Growth as egg moves.

I have a 31/30/31/30/31/1 Quiet Numel, that if you want, you can clone a copy of and give me back my original. It has Heat Wave, Ancient Power and Growth as egg moves.
That would be awesome. Pick an item and I'll throw it on the original to give back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)