Chesty's giveaways! major pink breast cancer giveaway has ended working on another giveaway soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'd like a Dratini please. Since I don't see the ability listed, I hope I'm not asking too much for a Hidden Ability one.

Hello I'd like a Dratini please. Since I don't see the ability listed, I hope I'm not asking too much for a Hidden Ability one.
Sorry for the late response if you still want this feel free to let me know and then deposit something on gts and I should be able to help you. If I take to long to respond it will be because of school.

Sorry for the late response if you still want this feel free to let me know and then deposit something on gts and I should be able to help you. If I take to long to respond it will be because of school.
I uploaded a lvl 1 Duskull asking for a Dratini, message is "chester0334" IGN is rickheg. Thank you!

I uploaded a lvl 1 Duskull asking for a Dratini, message is "chester0334" IGN is rickheg. Thank you!
Any left?
The sassy onix please
Are the Dratini's female and hidden ability? If so I'd love one :)
Dratini please.
I can now help anyone if they want me to sorry for the late response. I am also running out of dratini's so yeah keep that in mind.

I can now help anyone if they want me to sorry for the late response. I am also running out of dratini's so yeah keep that in mind.
Fantastic just now I deposited a female karrablast lv 30 in gts. I want a female dratini with the hidden ability still have? If not male is fine.

I put your username on it. Thanks.

May I have a Dratini?! I have been looking for an Extremespeed one for a long time..!!

EDIT: I deposited a lvl 15 male Luvdisc on the GTS with the message Chester for a Dratini. If it's a Female it would be awesome..Thanks..!

Last edited:
Somebody snagged me the karrablast aldo I got the dratini I wanted somehow. Could I get then the snorunt spitback?. If so please let me know.

Due to the constant demand on dratini I will start breeding so later on I will open a dratini giveaway. I wonder how to hatch it shiny? I have a shiny one at white 2. If somebody want to help me just PM.

Thanks.

Since it's been a day I'll put in my request for the HA female Dratini.. That way I can put up a pokemon on the GTS right away

OK everyone I am available to help the spitbacks will change in a while and I will host a massive giveaway but if you want your spitback now would be a good time to deposit something. Sorry everyone for the late responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)