XY OU Crew Tournament – Round 1 (READ POST #18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to play Brap but every time I find him online he always logs off before I can send him a message. I'm on most of the time man, just do /user Tokyo Tom to find me
I wouldn't be trying to avoid battling, just in case that was what you were hinting at. I hope it wasn't, because we do literally keep missing each other by minutes.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Got lucky vs. Brap but he still won with a Scarf Kyurem-B left. Sorry man.

EDIT: Alrite ngl the only thing that mattered was the Play Rough crit on your Azumarill...if you watch the match nothing else mattered so idk what "all the hax was"

No, if you watch the battle, I could have kept Mandi alive, and I would have played differently with Skarm had the knock-off crit not been. Don't make up things please. And the azumarill crit too, who would have gone to town on your team.

As much as I hate to do it against people I respect, I have to activity post. Stathakis missed a schedule already twice, hopefully we'll be able to play I hope.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so Mix lost to Typhlito 2-0. Typhlito is their last battler, so Trickzio set up a match with him. Here is the replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-27646

As you can see, he only has Landorus-T and Rotom-W left. His Rotom does not have Rest, so use Blissey with Ice Beam and Toxic for an easy gg. Give Blissey enough Sp. Atk EVs to OHKO Landorus. Also, in case Landorus-T somehow beats Blissey through ridiculous crits, run Calm Mind Cresselia with Ice Beam. Also, use physically defensive Mega-Venusaur. I think you get my point, just pile your team with Pokemon that beat Rotom-W and Landorus-T. You should have no problem winning (and therefore winning us the match).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)