Evolution - Round One [Postponed - Will be restarted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I get your point and you are right about the already played matches, would be unfair to let them battle again most likely.
maybe if other participants see the same problems we can do a short uber vote in before round2 and reroll the teams accordingly, but only if a majority+you support that. the only other way I can imagine would be rerolling every round but that´s a completely different idea I guess, so let´s keep it your way.
your idea is great anyway :)

times were hard to adjust because forgottenones kinda didn't understand me a bit, along with me being sick

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
This tournament will be restarted.

The host started the tournament going against 3 conditions that I had set for approving the tournament: You must be able to build your own team, the tournament must be single elimination, and you must be able to evolve single-stage evolutions at any time after Round 2. That, and the pairings were not done well causing a lot of confusion.

Sorry to those that had already played or had set up a time to play, your matches will not count for the restart.

Sign-ups for the restart will come when a cohost has for the tournament has been confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)