Smogon Tour 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
reyscarface: oh shit
reyscarface: the -3
reyscarface: puts masterclass
reyscarface: at 29 points
reyscarface: now he might miss playoffs

+Masterclass: i dont' think they have schools
+Masterclass: in mexico
@reyscarface: ???
+Masterclass: so ill educate you dumbass
+Masterclass: i had
+Masterclass: 34 points so how the fuck does that put me in 29
@reyscarface: LOL
@reyscarface: ill educate you because they dont have schools in the middle east
@reyscarface: you dont get the 2 points you got the first BW tour
@reyscarface: and 32-3 = 29
+Masterclass: oh

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I would have had at least 34 if people didn't continuously hax me. Now I'm stuck in the same group as all those people who will not be able to beat me in DPP unless more hax happens. If I can't play next week, that's the only way I won't make the Playoffs.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
dear lord (hax gods), please make whitequeen finch dracomalfoy shakeitup and cristal all get 0 points this week in dpp

Reactions: pj
Lol, you're the most ignorant shit i've ever seen. You mention all those names and you forgot the biggest threat of them all. Look at you begging some fake ass god for luck after participating in 8 whole weeks. My nigga leftiez banned from the first 3 weeks, shows up, plays 5 weeks has the same amount of points as you.

Asked him: ''Yo breh, when you gonna make the play offs''
Leftiez: ''Normally, this week''

He didn't even tell me he's nervous. He already thinks he's in the play offs while you and the names you mentioned are desperately fighting for a place.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
That may really happen because real life happens and I won't be able to play. I'm a motherfucking beast at DPP. Everyone knows that. No way I won't get at least 2points, which should probably be enough to make the playoffs. But I'll probably get critted before I make the killing move, like in the past few weeks.

By the way, I'm tired of the "the WhiteQueen sucks" naysayers. Look at all the so called "superstar" players below me. How do I suck if I'm top 16 out of like 600 people. Niggas, please.

As a result of recent events I feel like expressing my feelings through lyricism:

''I could be banned'' it says under my name, I'll give you my reaction
Mods infract me for no reason, just personal satisfaction
Next thing you know i'll post ''in'' and i'll get an infraction
Play off's is nothing without me, there's bloo and mcm but i'm the main attraction
Trying hard to take me out but the tournament can't live with my subtraction
It's obvious what y'all tryna do recently
Before these infractions there was that minus three
I was peaceful and mild till i looked left and I see ''ICBB''
Better take that shit off my name before I CBB
get all aggressive on you niggas and go on a flaming spree
sweep, at 29 points you can join the illustrious crowd consisting of high caliber players such as whitequeen
I attack malfoy, king kong, curious george n basically the rest of his family tree
I'll have Tsunami surrender before niggas give up trying to figure whitequeen's gender
Infact I'm too hard for tsunami he'll have an easier time pronouncing ''Surrender''
Speaking of whitequeen, you should quit you were never a contender
Play off's are way out of your reach you'll need an elevator
You're not good enough to make it, to sum up how bad you are i'd need a calculator
I don't even know who the fuck's finchinator
I guess you can go and join him and PDC as a spectator
How did a bunch of no-name insects make(fluke) it.. call the exterminator
Fuck you too windsong, when you talk about these ''29 point'' players don't mention me
I'm a level way above these niggas, pretty sure everyone would agree
The TDs realized that why'd you think they revoked that - 3?
The only reason im 8th and not one is cause that's where i want to be

;]

ps
hugo and leftiez gonna take Whitequeen and finchinator's spot in play offs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have like 4 posts in this thread, I'm guarenteed in the play offs so i kinda warrant shit talking.

You make a post every 2 minutes on this thread no one gives a shit about. You have 5 posts per page. Don't call others attention whores because you are certainly in no position for that dumbass. Now bite your fingers and try desperately to make play offs and watch me miss this week by choice just because i can afford it.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
If I get a dick for every time you claim to not make a new post here, I'd have enough dicks to fill up every holes on my body.

Everyone knows I own this thread. Same with the SPL and WCoP threads. Might as well close this thread down if it wasn't for my presence.

Last edited:
Even if it's not playoffs yet, i woud like to thank all my supporters, i really liked how you all believed in me while i was banned for first 3 weeks and it helped me.
Shout' to :
McMeghan ==> Helped me in XY and encouraged me since the beginning (i mean week 1) and i guess i learned a lot with you :D !!!
Masterclass ==> My last tutor in the game and probably one of my favourite smogon player, thx for support and skill bro n_n
Drugs ==> Probably my best friend and my best fan, thx bro, love u <3
PDC / boudouche / Cristal / Reymedy / Mustounet / Chirac / BIHI / El-Soldier / Zenadark / Luckstard. / Tesung ==> Because they helped me for several tests, THX !

And also huge shout' for my frenchroom, your support made me proud and i know that you would be really happy if I wins this tour. OFCS RULZ (Sry cant tagg you :/)

Now im ready for playoffs and good luck !!!!!
:afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar::afrostar:

Last edited:
Grats on playoffs Leftiez! Was backing you to make it (legitimado)

Abridged Imagine Dragons Lyrics that show my goal:
'Going for the Tour win now, its do or die.' My teams are built, my mindgame is secure and my belief is (almost) absolute. Here's to making it

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol good luck to stath leftiez bloo mcm destiny device tesung soulwind masterclass go win for me boys
thanks to everybody who tested with me during the entire season, without u guys i wouldn't have got anywhere, even though half this seasons was just me getting haxed any fucking way.
thanks 2 bkc / soulwind for all the teams

ahaahahahahaha aluminize me
<&cbb> crit broke him.
<&cbb> rip.
<@PDC_> yep

- palkia dialga clash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)