Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Continued [DONT VOTE FOR PPL UNTIL I SAY VOTING IS OPEN GODAMMIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be an important with sweep without massive amounts of luck on both sides. Looking forward to SPL, again. GGs mate, I had fun despite RNG's worst.

Lost a cancerous XY game, won a cancerous BW game, and won a fun DPP game where I got a nice break at the end (though I likely would have won anyway since i could break BU dialga with the rest of my team).

GGs i guess xD

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Voting for next week starts now

Don't vote for clueless ppl that need STAG to win for the next one please

edit: It says in the OP that Jibaku and Dice won't play, I'm not counting any of the votes for them so I'd advise changing them to someone else

Last edited:

steelskitty

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Fireburn, and there's a tie between yohoE (why) and PROBLEMS and i think my thread died so more people seriously need to vote. Problems did already play but whatever. It clearly states in the OP that Dice and Jibaku don't want to play and I did edit my post saying that so I'll simply not count the votes for either of them, you can change the votes for them if you wish.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Fireburn, and there's a tie between yohoE (why) and PROBLEMS and i think my thread died so more people seriously need to vote. Problems did already play but whatever. It clearly states in the OP that Dice and Jibaku don't want to play and I did edit my post saying that so I'll simply not count the votes for either of them, you can change the votes for them if you wish.
i dont wanna play

steelskitty

Then I guess it's Fireburn vs PROBLEMS after all =]. Post when you're playing in the thread etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)