3. Inflikted v. 14. -Tsunami-
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass
8. DracoMalfoy
v. 9. Tesung

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
it's been a while..

Rewer and I will be playing on Saturday, 15th of November, at 8PM GMT+1

good luck to all my friends and congrats to everyone who made it :toast:

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1. Bloo v. 16. xray - its xray
2. McMeghan v. 15. Stathakis
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer - Cheering for Rewer here
6. Destiny Device
v. 11. Mix
8. DracoMalfoy
v. 9. Tesung

day one fan checking in

Last edited:
Finchinator v. Cristal < Cristal has inner focus
xray v. Stathakis < xray's surprise qualification was good. And not due to haxx.

1. Bloo v. 16. Cristal < biased but cristal played very well this ST. He can win the DPP and XY.
2. McMeghan v. 15. xray < mcm is lucky & good, can't lose before finals.
3. Inflikted v. 14. -Tsunami- < don't know about inflikted but -tsunami- was very annoying yesterday
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer < more solid in general, I think
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist < Heist looks scarier in BW and DPP
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix < DPP adventage for Mix.
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass < I'm counting on you, nigga
8. DracoMalfoy v. 9. Tesung < I watched some matches, Tesung seemed stronger in BW & XY

1. Bloo v. 16. Finchinator - If you win finch....
2. McMeghan v. 15. Stathakis - Either way IMO both clutch players so yeah.
3. Inflikted v. 14. -Tsunami- - Frend.
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer - Idk, Soulwind is more known I guess.
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist - Guess really, Heist has been hyped to fuck but rey seems to have gotten decent at XY.
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix - World Champion!
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass - Cool series, I have a feeling sweep gonna sweat this though.
8. DracoMalfoy v. 9. Tesung - You'll take easy.

1. Bloo v. 16. Cristal (yeah fu Finch u sux and don't wanna fight) BW / DPP
2. McMeghan v. Stathakis XY / BW
3. Inflikted v. 14. -Tsunami- All 3
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer All 3
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist BW / DPP
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix All 3
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass XY / BW
8. DracoMalfoy v. 9. Tesung XY / BW

Cristal vs Tesung DPP / BW
Soulwind vs Heist DPP / BW
McMeghan vs Leftiez All 3
Inflikted vs Destiny Device DPP / XY

Cristal vs Heist XY / DPP
McMeghan vs Inflikted XY / BW

Cristal vs McMeghan N°16 seed to win it all

I locked my room and lost my key so Im locked out of my own room and I have nothing to do.

First and foremost, congratulations to everyone who made it.

1. Bloo v. 16. Cristal

It's unfair to say Bloo is on a hot streak this season. This guy has been the most consistent player the past 8 seasons. He's not on a hot streak, he's just that good. He'll win all 3.

Stathakis is one of the players who have impressed me in recent times. I think he may very well be the dark horse of this tour. Though McMeghan isn't as consistent as Bloo he's just as formidable. It's difficult to find weaknesses in his game and he has to be the favorite in this one. I'll give McMeghan DPP and BW because i know stathakis is clueless in BW.

I've never seen Inflikted's skill, but i've seen tsunami's which is precisely why im predicting Inflikted to win.

4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer

SoulWind's my brother and i know when he brings his A game, you're in a world of trouble. He's a top player. Rewer will forever be remembered in my pokemon memory and many others for his sick play against bloo once upon a time. He'll have his work cut out for him to beat SoulWind and make sure thats not all he's remembered by. SoulWind will take bw and dpp. Rewer to take XY

Most anticipated match without a doubt. Although me and rey don't see eye to eye in many things, I can't deny that he is a formidable player and has been for a long time. Even though heist isn't that active he's still one of the best players around and on his day you'll struggle to beat him. It's also impressive that he made the play offs without a single XY OU point. Because of that Ill give XY OU to rey. DPP to heist. Honestly if heist doesnt use a bkc bw ou team then i'd give him the slight edge to take this series.

Put simply, this bracket is something i'd find in round 3 of one of those gimmicky tournaments in the tournament sub forum, not sure how either of you made it to this stage. I didn't play mix but i got the pleasure of realizing how bad destiney device is first hand.

Everyone predicting against me made the right choice. I haven't been active at all and I haven't been involved in any team building or tournaments. I've just been joining one tour per week with a bunch of outdated teams and somehow made the play offs. I've accepted that i may just be a filler in this tournament. Leftiez, it really puts a smile on my face to see that you're getting the recognition you deserve. No one but me predicted you'll make the play offs after you got banned from the first 3 weeks (except me). But you did it anyway, with style too. Thats really impressive bro. That being said, i feel bad to have to end your run after you put that much effort ;].

8. DracoMalfoy v. 9. Tesung

DracoMalfoy's surge in the past few weeks was great. Tesung started off great and then faded as the season went. So obviously malfoy has the momentum. Id say malfoy convincingly takes dpp with tesung taking xy ou. BW OU is a toss up. Ill give it to malfoy simply because his form is better.

Good luck to everyone !

Last edited:
Finchinator v. Cristal (XY, BW)
xray v. Stathakis (everyone)

1. Bloo v. 16. TBA
2. McMeghan v. 15. TBA -- both Bloo and McM are uber as fuck
3. Inflikted v. 14. -Tsunami- -- fren :]
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix -- rooting for italian kid but also ddevice is a good player and can get it
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass -- the show will prevail so i'm gonna take popcorns but masterclass will achieve it
8. DracoMalfoy v. 9. Tesung -- heh. Tesung will win XY then Malfoy will win BW and DPP. Both good players but DMalfoy is way more experienced

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Tiebreaker:

Finchinator vs Cristal
xray vs Stathakis

1. Bloo v. 16. TBA
2. McMeghan v. 15. TBA - McMeghan will win the whole thing :O
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer - both friends, I wish you could both win :(
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist - fantastic series
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass - Highlight of the round imo. Both are best at BW and I hope that if it comes down to a 3rd game it'll be BW

1. Bloo v. 16. Stathakis
2. McMeghan v. 15. Cristal
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer
We play either november 15th or 16th at night. Gl everyone

1. Bloo v. 16. Cristal - good stats and vétéran pro
2. McMeghan v. 15. Stathakis/xray - It's bigger than them tho, I want my big mac
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist - great
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix - lost against giara using 5 mons, never a good sign

Last edited:

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. Bloo v. 16. All of France
2. McMeghan v. 15. TBA
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer - can't pick :[
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist - won't be close
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix - ?
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass - sweep will "lose"

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
1. Bloo v. 16. tba-Bloo is determined to win this tour so he can win this match
2. McMeghan v. 15. TBA-another guy who proved himself in smog tour season so he can also win
3. Inflikted v. 14. -Tsunami- when luck is there there is no chance of beating him
4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer - whynaut he can win
5. reyscarface v. 12. Heist - heist is a one of the best player in BW and DPP but xy rey gonna win
6. Destiny Device v. 11. Mix - hmm.......
7. Leftiez v. 10. Masterclass - huh"
8. DracoMalfoy v. 9. Tesung huh may be draw or something like that
Edit fuk I forgot stathakis then I guess the match will be interesting of McM vs Stathakis

Last edited:
1. Bloo v. 16. Cristal

Bloo is a great player but i think it's easier to prepare against him than facing him randomly in a tour since he is really known, and Cristal is an underrated jewish nigga

I gave some pokemon cards to mcmeghan to make him throw the games, c'mon you won a tour already

Italia vs Luck...I've never seen Inflikted play tbh

4. SoulWind v. 13. Rewer

Both really good, but Soulwind is playing stall too much

Fight of this Ro16, Heist is pretty impressive to be in playoffs without playing in XY, it's just too bad ass for me to not pick him as a winner

Destiny device vs who?

Banana power

How to make DM win: The Smogon tour trophy has been replaced by this

16. Cristal v. 8. DracoMalfoy
15. Stathakis
v. 7. Leftiez
14. -Tsunami- v. 6. Destiny Device
13. Rewer v. 12. Heist

8. DracoMalfoy v. 12. Heist
15. Stathakis
v. 6. Destiny Device

15. Stathakis v. 12. Heist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)