The Walking Dead

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah im surprised that they didn't just kill bob at terminus (which would have been better). I miss when people just died...

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Solid ep indeed, would love to see what happens next

To me it seems like Bob was bitten/scratched, I mean why else would he go outside and cry. I wonder if those Hunters didnt realise he mightve been bitten in the leg they are currently eating

I too believe he was bitten. And yeah there is definitely a black person quota on this show that they can't exceed. Or maybe this time they broke the too many actors from the wire quota.

man, i thought terminus guys would last a few more eps. Is there going to be a series-long villain, maybe beth's capturers or the people who raped terminus?

man, i thought terminus guys would last a few more eps. Is there going to be a series-long villain, maybe beth's capturers or the people who raped terminus?
It was confirmed that the hunters were not the main villains this season, but whether it's the cross car people or someone else, I don't know. I think it's still a little early to introduce Negan. I feel like he'll come in at S6, but they could also use the Mid-season finale as well.

Guess we just gotta wait and find out!

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think the guys who took over terminus are dead. Apparently the crazy guy trapped in the car that got mauled instantly was their leader, unless some escaped the crazy terminants, regrouped, and got another strong leader, I don't see them coming back.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is it because she doesn't give a chit about Beth? Lol
yes. has she even said the word beth since the prison? Also i used to like her back on the farm since she was feisty but now she's lame. Tbh the only interesting girl is carol because shes kinda insane.

yes. has she even said the word beth since the prison? Also i used to like her back on the farm since she was feisty but now she's lame. Tbh the only interesting girl is carol because shes kinda insane.
There was a quick conversation right at the beginning of the premiere between Maggie and Daryl. "So she's alive?" She said, and Daryl said he's pretty sure she still is.

Maggie's always been the pessimistic sister (remember when Herschel got bit?), so it kind of makes sense she gives up hope easily. To be honest, all the writers had to do was give her the line "She may be alive, but we have no idea where to find her or where to even start. We barely made it out of terminus alive, and I don't want anyone getting hurt over a wild goose chase. Beth would want us to go to Washington and cure this thing." There, done. Finito. That would probably shut the mouth of the majority of the fan base who aren't rabid Maggie haters.

I don't really like what's been going on with Maggie since 4B, and she hasn't really done too much these passed 3 episodes either. I still have faith in her character though.

I've definitely given up on Glenn though. He used to be my favorite in season 1, but now he's trash.

So I've had some time to chew on morgan (pun intended) I don't think we will be seeing him until we start following abe, glen, and the gang's trip to DC I could see morgan if he is still the "constant" perhaps trying to move to more populated areas to clear and for the showrunners it's a very good device to keep morgan fans like me around waiting for him to make a full appearance.

while this was probably the weakest ep of the season so far, i still really enjoyed it. I loved the escape scene with beth and that kid from everybody hates chris

while this was probably the weakest ep of the season so far, i still really enjoyed it. I loved the escape scene with beth and that kid from everybody hates chris
I agree. The problem with Beth is that Emily Kinney just isn't that strong of an actress. I re-watched 'Still' (which had potential but turned out crappy) before this episode, to notice if there was a difference. Kinney has gotten slightly better, but she's still one of the weakest actors on the show.

I didn't like the hospital thing, wasn't really buying it.

The escape scene, while far-fetched, was at least cool to watch. I like the character Noah, and I was surprised at the end. Now that they brought in a character that can actually act, it should be interesting. :p

So has anyone ever been to Walker Stalker Con or is planning on going? I just bought VIP tickets to the one in San Francisco (Jon Bernthal was announced on Wednesday so obvi I picked em up).

started watching this a few weeks ago and now i have to wait for new episodes like everyone else ;_;

midseason 4 was so heartbreaking :pirate:

Well I'm glad the bottle episodes are done and next week will be including everyone.

Yesterday's ep was kinda meh, but I did enjoy the multiple nods they had through out the episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)