300 egg TSV match giveaway (please read the rules & notes) don't close until Wednesday please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, cool giveaway.
Whenever I see someone giveaway more than 2 boxes of eggs at once I just think how hard it is to manage all the stuff^^
The biggest (and only) giveaway I've done with eggs was 2 boxes and even then it was hard to keep track of imo

btw I don't have a match, I just posted to write this.

Can you check my TSV too? I'll have a scrap ready whenever you're online!
Alright, I'll add you, if you're still online I can grab the scrap from you now.

I also would like mine checked. I can trade whenever.
If you're still online, I can grab the scrap from you.

Hey thanks for the giveaway! I don't know my number but my IGN is Yaniel. I added you
Alright, I'll add you and come online.

hmm looks like I finally get a match on something B4 | 3,1 | Fletchling (M) | Adamant | Gale Wings | 31.31.31.08.31.31 | 0128 | , lucky me. Now are the pokemon ours to do whatever we please (trade etc) or are there restrictions, I'm probably am just going to use it for myself but might be a good idea to list it in your rules. Just quote my post if you are ready to trade me.

alright I added you Quote, so how do we do this do i trade you?
yeah I get your TSV off your scrap pokemon

hmm looks like I finally get a match on something B4 | 3,1 | Fletchling (M) | Adamant | Gale Wings | 31.31.31.08.31.31 | 0128 | , lucky me. Now are the pokemon ours to do whatever we please (trade etc) or are there restrictions, I'm probably am just going to use it for myself but might be a good idea to list it in your rules. Just quote my post if you are ready to trade me.
Alright, I'll add you and send your pokemon after I get clap's scrap. Also there are no restrictions, that's why I didn't mention any redis policies their matches are free to do whatever they want with them.

I've added you as well, and am ready to trade whenever you're ready.
coming online. :)

:O I have a match. | B8 | 5,6 | Tentacool (F) | Bold | Rain Dish | 31.11.31.31.31.31 | 2629 | I'd like this tentacool please n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)