Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Either works. Dittos are just more convenient.

---------------------------------------------------------

Just hatched another shiny (#5 for Gen 6), I mean hell I just hatched shiny exeggcute yesterday! (Again Masuda Method but no Shiny Charm)

Female | Volt Absorb
31/1/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)

And in line with my luck of never getting a perfect shiny, I AM YET AGAIN 1 STAT AWAY FROM BEING PERFECT!!!

But also in line with all my shiny pokes, they are at least still viable. Missed the HP Grass but least T-Bolt is a decent replacement (tho now I'm walled by Seismitoad pretty hard).
I like these shinies, getting similair to gen 3/4/5. Hard work and with your own OT/ID. Keep up the good work!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just hatched another shiny (#5 for Gen 6), I mean hell I just hatched shiny exeggcute yesterday! (Again Masuda Method but no Shiny Charm)

Female | Volt Absorb

And in line with my luck of never getting a perfect shiny, I AM YET AGAIN 1 STAT AWAY FROM BEING PERFECT!!!

But also in line with all my shiny pokes, they are at least still viable. Missed the HP Grass but least T-Bolt is a decent replacement (tho now I'm walled by Seismitoad pretty hard).
Congrats on the shinies, but please stop posting them in this thread. It's irrelevant to the purpose of this thread, and you have a trade thread where it's perfectly suitable to post them.

Yesssss

I usually start with a trash poke but starting with a 5 IV poke is a good start (unless its a Hidden Power with a lot of 30's like HP Fighting or Rock). You breed until you get the right Hidden Power or its opposite (i.e. HP Electric means I got the wrong attack stat when breeding for HP Grass, but still works as a breeding mother). I'd say 2/3 of my HP breeding mothers are perfect/opposite, and the last 1/3 being 4 IV. The 4 IV just take longer to produce viable babies (which are usually male to spite me ;p).

---------------------------------------------------------

Female | Volt Absorb

Getting another shiny so soon is rather shocking

Anyway, thoughts on what to do with a bold Spiritomb? Max HP/Def
WoW/Foul Play/Pain Split/???

Somehow my collection of HA fossils in special balls went from "collect all the nice looking combos" to "Great Ball Shieldon? awesome!", so I figure I might as well try and collect the rest of them now.
The only problem is that I'm very lazy and can't be bothered to breed any more fossils, so I'm only trading some spare spitback fossils (and living fossils) I happen to have clogging up my boxes.

I don't care about IVs/natures/egg moves, just that they're Female, have their Hidden Ability, and are in some special ball I don't already have (no Dream balls, they're boring).
All are Female with their Hidden Ability, IVs/natures/egg moves vary and I'm too lazy to list them, so assume they're all garbage if you really care.

(
pending)

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Wonder how many souls have been sold to flargananddingle now that NA Diancie is tradeable....

But anyway, is KeyBV still usable? Haven't TSV checked/hatched in a while and I want to breed some upcoming shinies for ORAS..

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm into a potential HP Fire spread for breeding, which of the following should I breed with it?
Dreamball Eevee / Moon Ball Gastly / Dive Ball Espurr

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm into a potential HP Fire spread for breeding, which of the following should I breed with it?
Dreamball Eevee / Moon Ball Gastly / Dive Ball Espurr
Eevee. Everyone has a Gastly (you're more than welcome to mine if you don't) and Espurr's model is creepy as hell.

Rng gods blessed me with a 29-30/31/31/31/31/31 hasty! :D
What IV calculator did you use to get these results?

Last edited:
Anyone have any extra Diancie codes? Both of mine were bugged, and my brother agreed to restarting his game so we could try for some better spreads. I'll be forever grateful to whomever can help me out. Name a price and I'll see if I can meet it =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)