scrake art

Hi, I'm Scrake, and I've been interesting in drawing for a very long time, but only recently have I taken that interest at all seriously. I decided to make this thread because I'd like to become a better artist and I might even contribute art here one day. Right now I'm very interested at understanding where I stand as an artist and where I can improve.

I like drawing by hand mostly, but of course to post on the internet I have to make digital art. I use free programs like MS Paint and Tux Paint along with adobe flash/photoshop.

Without further ado,

Drawings (newest at top)

Random abstract/background art

IRL Doodles

Any feedback or comments are appreciated along with any requests. I'd really like to draw more. My deviantART http://harrysoap.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
I tried to make this as detailed as I could bare, which ended up taking a very long time for a rather small drawing.

My entry for the art contest, Mega Hydreigon.

Still pretty rusty with shading but I liked this drawing a lot.

Like andrew3391 said, you do have some good techniques! I think at the moment you may want to focus on getting your lineart/sketches do work out as best as possible, since you have a pretty good grasp of shadow already. Please do keep it up! c:

here is something i made in my art class. picture is awful because i used my phone but i just like the way it looks so i wanted to post it. its a model sitting around some stuff in charcoal

first is a drawing from my art class. we were setup to draw a stack of chairs. i cropped my picture to like just one chair because it looked cool/i'm lazy. second drawing is abstract and i liked the way it turned out. make what you will of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)