Tournament DO YOU HAVE PRIDE? The RU PRIDE Tournament [Won by cuteflounder]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello frends! Back again, and this time we got a nice n clean tournament...bop we out here. Anyway, this tournament will be unlike any other, as this time, the full power of RU PRIDE will be unleashed on the tournament scene. If you are unfortunate enough to never have heard of RU Pride before, it is basically something I innovated in which I asked people in the #rarelyused channel to pick garbage Pokemon with garbage sets, which I then laddered with. Mightyena is on every team, because it is nothing but a lord. An RU Pride team in this tournament will consist of Mightyena + 5 Pokemon Rank C- or lower (including unranked) in the RU Viability Rankings Thread. This tournament will be a best of three tournament. You will be allowed to use an actual RU team consisting of any Pokemon you want for one of the games, but you must use your RU PRIDE for every other game you play. The best RU Pride teams can potentially topple real RU teams, and the mindgames that this matchup can create will truly bring out the best in the community. Are you skilled enough to wield these innovative teams to victory? I wonder...

Battle Clauses:

- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- Team Preview

Timer is required unless both players agree to play without it. Remember, you are only allowed to use the normal RU team once in the best of three.

So, good luck frends!

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lmao best tournament, in

also for real RU pride teams nick mightyena ShakeItUp and other 5 after RU peeps, make sure your pride teams have INNOVATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)