Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for all of the suggestions. :) My brain says 'keep' even if my heart says 'toss', so I'll keep and I'll see if other people are willing to trade their +speed nature Diancie (or if anyone wants to do a Diancie-for-Diancie clone exchange).

Thank you for all of the suggestions. :) My brain says 'keep' even if my heart says 'toss', so I'll keep and I'll see if other people are willing to trade their +speed nature Diancie (or if anyone wants to do a Diancie-for-Diancie clone exchange).
I'd trade for it (CMT for it :3)

Also looking for other flawless/really good Diancies, particularly Hasty/Naive/Timid/Impish/Quiet/Rash

Looking for (in order of priority)

(DW about being absolutely perfect just make sure the IVs are reasonably high)
1) Impish Yveltal
2) Calm Xerneas
3) HP Fire Modest/Timid/Naïve/Mild/Rash/Hasty Xerneas
4) Flawless versions of: Hasty/Naive/Mild/Rash Yveltalor the above
5) Naive Mewtwo (pentagon)

Offering:
30/31/31/31/30/31 Hasty Diancie + distribution rights
Since you're basically the ubers champion of smogon, I can help you with some of your requests. PM me after checking what you like; I am personally 600+ hours into Xerneas, and still haven't found the flawless Modest HP Fire Xerneas yet. But I do have a 31/30/31/26/31/28 Modest HP Fire Xerneas, 31/28/31/30/31/30 Naïve HP Fire Xerneas, and ash's 31/X/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire Xerneas. I also have some Yveltal.

Anyways

I came here to see if someone could do a quick damage calculation for me.

Fairy Aura Boosted MoonBlast coming from a Xerneas, with 165 Special Attack on a Chansey with 666 HP and 252 Special Defense. (and 118 Speed for speed testing; seismic toss for HP Testing)... but while I have been doing this, I have been watching the Xerneas damage me and flawless Modest normally does about 52 damage, but I think I saw one higher and when I get something like 46 damage, I wonder if it just got a bad roll or if I should reset it on the spot; Psypokes IV calculator doesn't have fairy aura and the other ones I tried wont load.

EDIT: The Chansey has 100 HP and 100 Special Defense Evs; didn't check the HP or Special Defense IV.

Last edited:
Since you're basically the ubers champion of smogon, I can help you with some of your requests. PM me after checking what you like; I am personally 600+ hours into Xerneas, and still haven't found the flawless Modest HP Fire Xerneas yet. But I do have a 31/30/31/26/31/28 Modest HP FIre Xerneas, 31/28/31/30/31/30 Naïve HP Fire Xerneas, and ash's 31/X/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire Xerneas. I also have some Yveltal.

Anyways

Fairy Aura Boosted MoonBlast coming from a Xerneas, with 165 Special Attack on a Chansey with 666 HP and 252 Special Defense. (and 118 Speed for speed testing; seismic toss for HP Testing)... but while I have been doing this, I have been watching the Xerneas damage me and flawless Modest normally does about 52 damage, but I think I saw one higher and when I get something like 46 damage, I wonder if it just got a bad roll or if I should reset it on the spot; Psypokes IV calculator doesn't have fairy aura and the other ones I tried wont load.
That's a really inconsistent way of checking...damage rolls are a bitch so you should really only bother testing speed/hp (even hp I think is meh)..if they pass the speed test you should be able to catch, and just check the rest of the stats (at least whether or not they're 30-31) just IMO though

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 26 SpD Chansey: 48-57 (7.2 - 8.5%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(I put those stats there to get to 666 HP and 252 defence since you didn't specify the level/EVs in your post). Mid-range.

I'd just follow it through anyway. If you memorise the possible damage output and you get less than it sure... but whatever.

so im getting real tired of SRing diancie, looking for someone willing to trade a good naive/hasty spread.

i can't offer much, but i think i have cobalion, heatran, volcarona, and cresselia left to RNG in BW2. not sure if i can make it shiny. if you can clone, and are interested, i am right here...can RNG any spread you want, with whatever ball.

Nobody here would happen to know of somebody with the TSV {1895} would they? I know there are some users who get left out of .com's database because they don't tell him or so on. I have not one but two eggs with that SV that I'd really like to get hatched.
Oops was a bit low on the last page. Just asking once more, promise.

Edit: Also, I cannot stop jumping on Diancie codes when I have what the other person wants, especially if it's just a Suicune I can pick up from the GTS. If anyone needs an NA Diancie code, my Y file doesn't really need it haha. PM me.

Last edited:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
@Pokeguy

[21:20] <%JibaNOTHERE> !dmg Xerneas 31 0+ 50 Adaptability | Chansey 31 100/36 100 | Moonblast
[21:20] <CDXCIV> Xerneas's Moonblast vs Chansey (48 - 58 HP) Damage: 7.21% - 8.71%

Adaptability = Fairy Aura in this case, since I can't seem to get Fairy Aura to work either.

I'll have a look at your thread and then I'll PM you with stuff. Thanks!

That's a really inconsistent way of checking...damage rolls are a bitch so you should really only bother testing speed/hp (even hp I think is meh)..if they pass the speed test you should be able to catch, and just check the rest of the stats (at least whether or not they're 30-31) just IMO though
I disagree, because Xerneas has 31 in three stats every time, Xerneas must have 31 HP / Even / 31 Defense / Even / 31 Special Defense / Even or 31 HP / 31 Attack / Even / Even / 31 Special Defense / Even. If it doesn't have 201 HP and 118 Special Defense, AND either 135 Attack or 115 Defense it doesn't have HP Fire. I also watched for 106 Special Defense and higher attack stats, which is how I found my Naïve one by total fluke. So basically if it can't live 2 Seismic Toss from level 100 Chansey, at 1 HP (201 is 30-31 HP IV), it's a toss. Stays green on the first S-toss if it's 30-31 HP. Also, damage rolls have a minimum, so I can check special attack stats too, if it doesn't use Geomancy first.

EDIT: Remember to give chansey a smoke ball so you can run from faster Xerneas with crappy HP IV! (Yellow HP after first S-toss)

0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 26 SpD Chansey: 48-57 (7.2 - 8.5%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(I put those stats there to get to 666 HP and 252 defence since you didn't specify the level/EVs in your post). Mid-range.

I'd just follow it through anyway. If you memorise the possible damage output and you get less than it sure... but whatever.
Sorry just double checked and it's actually 262 defense. Typo. Thanks for your help though. Wonder what the minimum damage is on 666 HP / 262 Special Defense Chansey Vs. 165 Special Attack (my other xerneas has 163 special attack and there is no 164; 165 is 28+ Special Attack). Not sure on the IV of my chansey; only checked speed, but it's level 100 with 100 special defense evs I think.

Got a yveltal, k/t?
Rash (intended nature) hp ghost
28,29/31/30/31/30/31
That's a keep. Nice one.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Sorry just double checked and it's actually 262 defense. Typo. Thanks for your help though. Wonder what the minimum damage is on 666 HP / 262 Special Defense Chansey Vs. 165 Special Attack (my other xerneas has 163 special attack and there is no 164; 165 is 28+ Special Attack). Not sure on the IV of my chansey; only checked speed, but it's level 100 with 100 special defense evs I think.
0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 64 SpD Chansey: 46-55 (6.9 - 8.2%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(ignore the Chansey's EVs, I just messed around with them to get to 666 HP and 262 Sp.Def)
According to showdown damage calc 30 IV +Sp.Atk nature Xerneas has 166 so that's the calc with that

Calc for 165 Sp.Atk:
0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 64 SpD Chansey: 46-55 (6.9 - 8.2%) -- possibly the worst move ever
...no difference.

0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 80 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 31-37 (4.6 - 5.5%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(31, 31, 31, 33, 33, 33, 33, 34, 34, 34, 34, 36, 36, 36, 36, 37)

0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 80 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 31-37 (4.6 - 5.5%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(31, 31, 31, 33, 33, 33, 33, 34, 34, 34, 34, 36, 36, 36, 36, 37)

0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 80 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 30-36 (4.5 - 5.4%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(30, 30, 30, 31, 31, 31, 31, 33, 33, 33, 33, 34, 34, 34, 34, 36)

0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 80 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 27-33 (4 - 4.9%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(27, 27, 28, 28, 28, 28, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 31, 31, 31, 31, 33)

You're missing my point...all the bolded ones are possible damage rolls with a 30 sp atk iv. One set is 31, one set is 30, one set is 27, and 1 set is 0..I'm just saying, due to the inherent nature of damage rolls....it's a crapshoot. And if it uses geomancy first turn...gg

The amount of damage is irrelevant...it's all the numbers the stats share based on damage rolls..you could be wasting your time on a 0 sp atk Xerneas that got a good roll..just...nevermind

Last edited:
(ignore the Chansey's EVs, I just messed around with them to get to 666 HP and 262 Sp.Def)
According to showdown damage calc 30 IV +Sp.Atk nature Xerneas has 166 so that's the calc with that

Calc for 165 Sp.Atk:
...no difference.
Okay, great, so 46 damage minimum or I'm not even catching it. This probably just sped the process up by 20%. Thanks lockiegengar12. I'd offer you a monster for this but I still need your semi-redis ferrothorn.

EDIT: flargananddingle I use a smoke ball not eviolite on my chansey. Also, 46 Damage looks correct from what I have seen; so this was basically just to rule out those Xerneas that do 36 damage instead of 46.

The amount of damage is irrelevant...it's all the numbers the stats share based on damage rolls..you could be wasting your time on a 0 sp atk Xerneas that got a good roll..just...nevermind
Sometimes these Xerneas do a lot less than 46 damage to chansey, so rather than waste time on one that is Careful or something of the like, I now know not to catch them only if they do 46 or more damage. So yeah, I'll waste a bit of time catching 0 special attack IV ones with good rolls, but the bad special attack IV ones with bad rolls, will be skipped. Which will save me about as much time as I spent debating it probably; unless I reset Xerneas for another few months >_>

I think I see what you're trying to say though, but your data is obscured by eviolite, which I don't use. If I'm totally wrong and the minimum damage for this chansey is 46, even from 0 Special Attack IV Xerneas, then quote me again, with new data, but I think I've seen less than 46 damage before, so I think lockiegengar and the others are right this time, old friend. :P

Last edited:
Okay, great, so 46 damage minimum or I'm not even catching it. This probably just sped the process up by 20%. Thanks lockiegengar12. I'd offer you a monster for this but I still need your semi-redis ferrothorn.

EDIT: flargananddingle I use a smoke ball not eviolite on my chansey. Also, 46 Damage looks correct from what I have seen; so this was basically just to rule out those Xerneas that do 36 damage instead of 46.

Sometimes these Xerneas do a lot less than 46 damage to chansey, so rather than waste time on one that is Careful or something of the like, I now know not to catch them only if they do 46 or more damage. So yeah, I'll waste a bit of time catching 0 special attack IV ones with good rolls, but the bad special attack IV ones with bad rolls, will be skipped. Which will save me about as much time as I spent debating it probably; unless I reset Xerneas for another few months >_>

I think I see what you're trying to say though, but your data is obscured by eviolite, which I don't use. If I'm totally wrong and the minimum damage for this chansey is 46, even from 0 Special Attack IV Xerneas, then quote me again, with new data, but I think I've seen less than 46 damage before, so I think lockiegengar and the others are right this time, old friend. :P
(46, 46, 48, 48, 48, 49, 49, 51, 51, 51, 52, 52, 52, 54, 54, 55)

(46, 46, 48, 48, 48, 49, 49, 51, 51, 51, 52, 52, 52, 54, 54, 55)

0+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 100 HP / 64 SpD Chansey: 42-49 (6.3 - 7.3%) -- possibly the worst move ever
(42, 42, 42, 43, 43, 43, 45, 45, 45, 46, 46, 46, 48, 48, 48, 49)

31, 30, 0...Eviolite changed the amount of damage but it was still proportional. A 0 sp atk Xerneas has almost a 50% chance of falling into the range of a 30 or 31 sp atk xerneas...
but as far as a war of attrition. ..gg I'm done

Anyone have a flawless Naive Diancie (no hidden power needed)? I got screwed over by the glitched code so I have to trade for one now :( I have:
Shiny Modest HP Ice Heatran in a timer ball
Shiny Calm Cresselia in a heal ball
Flawless Naughty Zekrom (has some exp though) in a luxury ball
Flawless Modest Reshiram in a premier ball
Flawless Bold HP Electric Suicune in a great ball

I also have some other stuff. I know this might be a lot to ask for, but I'd also like if you could clone for me (you keep a copy obviously, I keep the original) as well. Heck, I'll do two for one. If anyone would like to help out, please PM me :)

Last edited:
Anyone have a flawless Naive Diancie (HP Fire with 31 Speed IV preferred)? I got screwed over by the glitched code so I have to trade for one now :( I have shiny Modest HP Ice Heatran in a timer ball and shiny Calm Cresselia in a heal ball. I also have some other stuff. I know this might be a lot to ask for, but I'd also like if you could clone for me (you keep a copy obviously, I keep the original) as well. If anyone would like to help out, please PM me :)
Sorry but none of the spreads for HP Fire allow for flawless speed. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)