Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, that's fine then! What's better for Mega Diancie; HP fire or the 31 IV to speed tie other 110's?
speed tie with other 110's you might be able to hit Gengar before it kills you with Sludge Bomb/Wave but Scizor will kill you with Bullet Punch Hidden Power Fire or not really.

So, I got challenged by this guy on wi-fi to use a team containing my favourite non-legend Pokemon... So now I'm doing a breeding project for all of them :D
I just need opinions on Pokeballs.
Bumping

(If someone can give me a female Safari Ball Trapinch, that would be awesome)

(I want to do Nest Ball the LEAST)

Someone the other day sent me an awesome link for trick room introduction but now I can't find it anywhere? I don't mean the one with the chandelure and gallade that I easily found on google.

Bumping

(If someone can give me a female Safari Ball Trapinch, that would be awesome)

(I want to do Nest Ball the LEAST)
Did you forget me? :(

Someone the other day sent me an awesome link for trick room introduction but now I can't find it anywhere? I don't mean the one with the chandelure and gallade that I easily found on google.
DarkMilotic and Anivia might know :p

Also, still looking for flawless/really good Hasty/Naive/Timid/Rash/Impish Diancies

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Could someone point me to what are some good Hasty/Mild natured pokemon that can benefit from being bred with either HP Fire or Grass?

Could someone point me to what are some good Hasty/Mild natured pokemon that can benefit from being bred with either HP Fire or Grass?
Magby- Hp grass
Houndour- HP grass
Treecko- HP fire
Beldum- HP fire

There's a few to start off with :].
Depends on what gen you're talkin about too..Hasty hp fire shiftry is nice, if you're up in 6th gen (assuming not cuz why pick 2 natures?) You also have greninja who could use either hp, diancie, chlorophyll venusaur if you really wanna run Giga Drain and earthquake

Um. Ha Taillow can use a +speed or +sp atk hp grass...

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Magby- Hp grass
Houndour- HP grass
Treecko- HP fire
Beldum- HP fire

There's a few to start off with :].
Hasty HP Fire: Greninja, Sceptile
Hasty HP Grass: Houndoom

Mild HP Fire: Abomasnow
Mild HP Grass: Magmortar
Thank you both, I think I'll try with beldum and treecko and see what I get :3
Depends on what gen you're talkin about too..Hasty hp fire shiftry is nice, if you're up in 6th gen (assuming not cuz why pick 2 natures?) You also have greninja who could use either hp, diancie, chlorophyll venusaur if you really wanna run Giga Drain and earthquake

Um. Ha Taillow can use a +speed or +sp atk hp grass...
6th gen actually because of TMM giving me a F/F/X/F/F/F spread to work with lol

Did you forget me? :(

DarkMilotic and Anivia might know :p

Also, still looking for flawless/really good Hasty/Naive/Timid/Rash/Impish Diancies
I willn't "LUX BALL EVERYTHING." :p
_____

Agree, except Pelipper=Dive
I'll play rock-paper-scissors with someone to decide on Pelipper. xD

and Dusk Ball is a choice if Solar wants to avoid Nest Ball.
Forgot about Dusk :o I'll do that. Thanks n_n

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a Froakie with the Egg Move Toxic Spikes. I don't give a damn if it doesn't have its HA or stellar IVs, I only need any Froakie with the move. PM/VM if you can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)