XY OU rate my trick room tean please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried making a trick room team and in concept it looked fine, but it never seemed to get me w's.

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Facade
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Conkeldurr is my physical sweeper

Gothitelle @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick
- Trick Room
- Substitute
- Torment

Gothitelle leads for me with trick to stop common set ups, then he trick rooms, subs and torments to force rage quits because of shadow tag.

Cresselia (F) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Psycho Shift
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Cresselia is an annoying tank that starts off with psychic... Once it gets burned it uses psycho shift to stop physical sweepers or to just take away more health. However if they are not use a sleeptalk to try to pass on rest to an opponent

Shuckle
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Brave Nature
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Power Trick
- Rollout

Idk what to put as its item. Choose to either power trick sweep or infestation+toxic sweep.

Weavile @ Salac Berry
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 148 Atk / 152 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fling
- Icicle Crash
- Night Slash
- Taunt

Works well with either swoobat or gothitelle... W/gothitelle use taunt with weavile trick and torment with gothitelle to force rage quits... W/swoobat fling a salac berry at swoobat to activate weakness policy, and double its effect with simple.

Swoobat @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Tears
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Trick Room

Start with fling+calm mind then sweep with stored power... When it is about to faint use fake tears then bring in gothitelle to trap

Please rate my team? Thank you ahead of time.

Hello! Just want to let you know that you need at least three lines of description for each Pokemon, detailing your choice for them and their role. Click here to read up on RMT Rules.
That being said, this team doesn't seem very competitively viable. If this isn't a troll team and you're new or not sure how to play competitively, I would suggest you try these links before making an RMT:
  1. Smogon Analyses: These analyses are carefully crafted and reviewed in order to provide the most competitively viable sets to use. Check out these and maybe work your team with some of the sets in it.
  2. SQSA Masterpost: Have a question about a Pokemon and viability, or any other small questions? Check out this masterpost, which links you to the SQSA threads for many topics. These small threads can give you little tips and tricks (here's a tip I always like to share: always give 0 IVs to specially-oriented Pokemon to reduce damage from confusion and moves like Foul Play).
  3. Battling 101 Forum: Here you can sign up for the Smogon Battling 101 Program, which pairs you up with a Pokemon expert that can show you the ropes of competitive battle and help you build successful teams. The next wave of sign-ups start between November 14th-November 16th.
  4. Community Mentoring (Pokemon Showdown): This room on PS! is filled with users ready to help. There is also an IRC channel (which I believe is #communitymentoring)
  5. If you are still struggling, try PMing any user with the Mentor Badge. They'll be more than happy to help!
Good luck! =)

Ok thanks... What item do you think i should put on my shuckle? And do you have any suggestions of changes i should make other than 0 attack iv's

Ok thanks... What item do you think i should put on my shuckle? And do you have any suggestions of changes i should make other than 0 attack iv's
On Shuckle, I would probably put Leftovers, because constant recovery is helpful to let it stay in longer. To be honest, none of your sets are very competitive, so it's hard for me to suggest anything without redoing the entire team. If you want, I can help you rebuild your team (or you can ask a Mentor), but this team isn't really going to work out in OU. Good luck, though! :)

I am trying to build around swoobat and weaville so that i can get *2 speed *4spattack and *2 sp def within one turn due to simple

Hmm... the strategy you're saying would be in doubles. You can't fling a Salac Berry at your own Pokemon in singles.

Yes i know the first team was meant for doubles... Sorry for not saying so
If this was indeed meant for doubles, you should probably request for it to be moved into the Other Forums with the Doubles Prefix. But I'm not sure what you mean by first team?

according to the rmt rules, you need more detailed descriptions for each pokemon to explain the reasoning behind choosing each pokemon and set, and how they work within the context of the team. you should also refrain from making multiple rmts within a short time frame

but i'm specifically locking this thread because this team has too many issues and is uncompetitive, much like your other rmt, so i would recommend looking at everything i listed here if you're interested: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/please-rate-my-team.3521344/#post-5843904

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)