Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

I'm glad it's over, I'm indifferent about the ending, I don't think it's really that bad.

Still can't bleieve how badly Shippuden shat on a lot of the values/ideals set in part 1 though.

And Kishi can't write villains to save his life, but alas.

Also Uzumaki kids having no Byakugan is bs-- it's 99.9% canon that the Byakugan is a dominant trait appearing in every hyuga. THEY ALL HAVE IT
My only question would be, Hyuga members generally seem to marry other clan members (hence why they all gave it); have they ever shown any half members? It's possible the Byakugan could be a recessive trait (assuming the genetics there are the same as ours), though I agree none of the NaruHina kids having it is kinda dumb. Or of they do have half members with it, I must've forgotten it a while ago.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My only question would be, Hyuga members generally seem to marry other clan members (hence why they all gave it); have they ever shown any half members? It's possible the Byakugan could be a recessive trait (assuming the genetics there are the same as ours), though I agree none of the NaruHina kids having it is kinda dumb. Or of they do have half members with it, I must've forgotten it a while ago.
The genetics definitely are not the same as ours lol. Look at the hair... As you stated, the hyuuga clan is pretty pure, and hinata's black hair would've easily dominated over Naruto's blond hair, but Bolt(boruto?) has his hair... The genetics here make no sense (Also ChouChou's red hair).

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
To be fair, many of Minato's genes seem to be Y linked or something as well (over the Uzumaki hair color red for example). Also, it looked like to me the girl had the Byakugan, or am I just imagining things?

The genetics definitely are not the same as ours lol. Look at the hair... As you stated, the hyuuga clan is pretty pure, and hinata's black hair would've easily dominated over Naruto's blond hair, but Bolt(boruto?) has his hair... The genetics here make no sense (Also ChouChou's red hair).
So we'll just go with Avatar generality then; you have about a 50/50 chance to roll and inherit something. Bolt rolled all of Naruto's traits while daughter got Hinata. Choji's kid rolled dark skin over white and fatness. SasuSaku kid...well her name is Salad, that should tell you enough about how messed up she is. InoSai girl got his pasty white skin and blond hair.

I'm just curious if that's Lee's kid, or if he found a look alike to train like Gai did. Wondering who Kiba is chatting with too, given the cats nearby wonder if she had something to do with the ninja cats Sasuke visited?

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Heey what about the whiskers? How did the inherited these if it wasn't naruto the pregnant one?? I mean, the whiskers are from Kurama's influence at Kushina's pregnancy. Also, Salad looks a lot like Karin, especially with the glasses.

Last edited:
Kurama aided in keeping Naruto fit and always ready to go during bedtime, that's how the whiskers happened.
No srsly, I bet that in Ninja World sperm contains chakra, Kishi took it right out of Nasu's book.

where the fuck is Ninahaza ?!!!

I mean NaruHina IS FUCKING REAL!!!!!!
Everyone praise Kishigod and his OMG writing skills!!!!

Their kids are...... nice? No, only Chibi-Hinata. On her eyes.... she definitely have the Byakugan (and maybe this made her Kurama next jinchuriki?). Her hairstyles is amazing and the whiskers might be a sign that both sibling share Kurama chakra... Also are both siblings twins?.

someone post about smash together the characters to make the couples
Definitely the Chouji-cloud village girl with bad mood couple is weird to say the least. They battled in the same platoon in the war but never EVER noticed each other. Ino-Sai couple is simple amazing! and the girl(or is a boy?) is really pretty with those big eyes and blonde hair is like a super hot Ino with the shinobi determination of Sai (oh! like Ino cousing that was in Root). With Rock Lee, two options... Ten-Ten wanting some "releaf" from Neji's dead or he just found ANOTHER kid that wanted to be a shinobi but can't use chakra. On Kiba, Shinryu remenber this little girl that was on a crush with Sasuke and worked for the Cat Lady? well she resemble her a little. Guy and Kakashi as always having their Bromance. The Old Kages on a bed.. on a room... two hot girls... two guys (one is even black and muscular and the other can make light things feel heavy) is very suspicious.....

Also who is that girl helping Naruto and Shikamaru? looks like Shizune but younger (maybe Shizune is using her sensei Jutsu too)

Anko is fat, Kurenai is ugly...... damn you Kishigod and your skills at writing female characters......

Also the sign on Bolt cloth is not like a combination of Uzumaki and Hyuuga clan seals. maybe Hinata sister take her out of the Hyuuga family?

And yes Salad, you have a crush on bolt. (and yes your father cheated on your mon with Karin, that's why you use glasses althought having a god-like eye lineage)

(Guys please bear with me in this one) Older Sakura is just so fucking hot! I mean I'm totally amazed at how hot she is. Definitely maturity was the missing thing in Sakura. And naruto hairstyle sucks.

The ending was really nice, a bit (a lot) rushed but nice overall (just a few plot holes but c'mon this is kishi we're talking).

(Still I don't get/like Sasuke sudden transformation)

Nice Series and as someone said before this was my first manga (but not first anime). Really liked it.

AND DAMN YEAH NARUHINA IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am satisfied with this.

Naruto proves he is the LowInt/HiWis character we all know he is.
Gets over his crush for a person who actually wants to be with him. Ends up with more kids than the other pairs. Well done Naruto!

Sasuke chose the one woman who didn't want to kill him for going all omnicidal maniac.
Sakura has *always* wanted to submit to Sasuke.
And Sasuke has always wanted a normal home life. There's no proof Sakura is *just* a housewife, that's just the scene we see.

Choji scores big.
God bless you, Choji!

Ino settles for Sasuke's substitute.
She always did have more sense than Sakura.

Shikamaru conforms to expectations.
Good man. Good man.

Anko really let it go.
This woman got broken like three or four times in this series. At least she's happy now.

Marginal characters still marginal.
Lookin' at you, Kiba/Tenten/Shino.

btw. anyone notice the One Piece promotion on the last page? HA!

Better I think. The last arc confused me with each chapter. I could barely comprehend what was going on near the end. I'll go back to the part when Sasuke fought the Raikage and read it from there. Because everything after that is a daze. It was the most anti climatic ending ever.

A bit lost, Bleach made up for it with a decent chapter, but it's like, what else do I read now until the mini compilations come out next year?
pick up toriko if you want a manga that doesn't take itself seriously whatsoever and will make you hungry while simultaneously having as ridiculous of a power curve as DBZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)