Multi Gen Ubers Teambuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like that team is very prone to Geomancy Xerneas sweep (especially offensive oriented one), since you only have to do minimal damage/taunt/force sleep on SpD Kyogre to remove the only check. Ironically, the showcase of this team is a great set-up bait for Geomancy Xerneas, since Xerneas can take acceptable range of damage and threaten with Focus Blast vs Iceceus. Then, it's free to sweep the team if Kyogre is weakened enough. Also, Iceceus just feels like a poor man's Eleceus on that team. It's incredibly hard to justify Iceceus, and it shows through the incredible amount of support that you've dedicated for it. However, I really like Thunder on Gengar. It reduces your weakness to SpecsOgre and Ho-Oh a lot.

I wanted to make a team with Ice Beam SD Groundceus a while back, and figured it would work best with Sticky Web support to alleviate the nasty weakness to Scarf Kyogre and to a lesser extent Genesect. In return, Ice Beam Groundceus lures and kills Gliscor and Lando-T, both of which annoy Web teams. If Sticky Web stays up and Groundceus gets up a Swords Dance, the only Pokemon that can actually wall it are Grassceus, Giratina formes, and Lugia if SR isn't out. Once you remove or significantly weaken these threats, this set has the potential to dominate. The downsie of running Groundceus is that Lando-T no longer fits, so I run Life Orb Terrakion to check EKiller / Dark Arceus and set up SR. Life Orb Yveltal checks Ghostceus and gives the team unreliable priority vs. Mewtwo and friends. Specs Kyogre is self-explanatory & is also my water resist (Webs teams should be able to pressure through opposing offensive Kyogre variants). Scarf Genesect revenges GeoXern and grants momentum for the rest of the team. Genesect also gives me a potential lead vs. Darkrai looking to sleep Shuckle. Obviously keeping webs up is key, and the lack of a spinblocker sucks vs Tentacruel and Excadrill but this team pressures both. The uncommon but viable Mega Blastoise will spin fairly easily, unfortunately (though still likely at the cost of its life). If you see a defensively oriented team with a spinner, try to keep Shuckle healthy so it can reset Sticky Web if needed.

Importable: http://pastebin.com/YfbKAGMr

ur own yveltal seems kinda outta place on that team. u already have cm arceus covered with specs ogre in rain and mewtwo covered with everything since it's slow. i really like the terrak + groundeus core on it. idk what would fit over yveltal though that can cover opposing yveltal and grounds.....

togekiss? x)

I feel like that team is very prone to Geomancy Xerneas sweep (especially offensive oriented one), since you only have to do minimal damage/taunt/force sleep on SpD Kyogre to remove the only check. Ironically, the showcase of this team is a great set-up bait for Geomancy Xerneas, since Xerneas can take acceptable range of damage and threaten with Focus Blast vs Iceceus. Then, it's free to sweep the team if Kyogre is weakened enough. Also, Iceceus just feels like a poor man's Eleceus on that team. It's incredibly hard to justify Iceceus, and it shows through the incredible amount of support that you've dedicated for it. However, I really like Thunder on Gengar. It reduces your weakness to SpecsOgre and Ho-Oh a lot.
Orch, I thought the purpose of this contest was to make a team that succesfully executes a named pokemon. You named that I was very weak to Geo Xern cus my Kyogre could get Taunted/get a 33% chance Rest (asuming I didn't get some damage on Xern first) or worn down. But doesn't that apply to like every Geomancy Xerneas check? I mean I KINDA get your point but I feel like it was uncalled for at the same time. Hyper Offense with Darkrai and Xerneas definetely is a tough matchup but, in what realistic scenario does Geo Xern set up against this team? In the one I send in a 60% +0 Iceus to a full health Xerneas, or is it the one where I lock myself into Megahorn knowing there's a Xerneas lurking. I know winning the contest last week boosted your ego but dude, make a better effort when rating a team (asuming that's what you were trying to do or you can call your post that). A general advice is that when trying to rate a team you should also come with potential suggestions and not only "weaknesses".

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
togekiss? x)
I have used NP Togekiss on Sticky Web before and can confirm it is legit. NP/Dazzling Gleam/Fire Blast/Air Slash provides excellent coverage and Serene Grace often takes care of stuff trying to Defog on it. ;] You have to run a power-boosting item/Grass Knot if you want to effectively check Grounds though.

Definitely gonna try to make a team for this one. I personally think you should include Poison Arceus in the banned Arceus forme list since I don't believe it is at all bad or underrated (its A- on viability thread which is where Water is at), but you don't have to. I personally want to see what people can do with the more unloved formes like Dragon/Ground, etc.

I like sweeps team, it's just that I would have liked the yveltal slot to be a little less redundant as well. However, Yveltal is still an OK choice I feel, with Terrakion around I don't feel too desperate covering opposing Yveltal and a ground check is definitely needed.

Since poison is allowed I'm just gonna post this:

Dialga @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic
- Rest

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play

Arceus-Poison @ Toxic Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 140 Def / 24 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe or
Jolly Nature

EVs: 248 HP / 160 Atk / 52 SpD / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature

- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 76 Atk / 248 SpA / 184 Spe
Mild Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide

Specs Kyogre+Band Ho-oh is strong and allows me to stallbreak pretty easily. Dialga+Poisonceus+Sableye gives me a defensive core to fall back on if I mispredict etc. Scarf Xern for clean/rk. I could write more but reading about the team in the archieve is probably easier than me repeating myself. I agree with Fireburn that Poisonceus should maybe be banned from this challenge as it very solid in general.

Edit: Edited in a more specially defensive spread on Ho-oh for GeoXern checking purposes. If I don't get to do alternative spreads when voting comes, then that spread is the one that is on the team.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have used NP Togekiss on Sticky Web before and can confirm it is legit. NP/Dazzling Gleam/Fire Blast/Air Slash provides excellent coverage and Serene Grace often takes care of stuff trying to Defog on it. ;] You have to run a power-boosting item/Grass Knot if you want to effectively check Grounds though.

Definitely gonna try to make a team for this one. I personally think you should include Poison Arceus in the banned Arceus forme list since I don't believe it is at all bad or underrated (its A- on viability thread which is where Water is at), but you don't have to. I personally want to see what people can do with the more unloved formes like Dragon/Ground, etc.
I considered it. I'll talk with dice.

e: @^ o.o ugh complicates much more since there is an entry with it w/e

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Just a simple double dragon sticky web team I created because I felt as if Arceus-Dragon was pretty cool and needed some more usage. The idea of the team is simple, using SD Arc and Ray to wear down each others checks and counters for the other. Sticky webs helps both of them by reducing speed and allowing the two main sweepers to focus on power. Mega Gengar is fairly obvious as not only does he trap things but he also allows checks fairies pretty well, which is something a team with dragon offense really appreciates. Genesect is here for a similar reason, being a powerful scarfer that can check fairies with iron head and keep offensive momentum with U-turn. Finally, Groudon is used because I wanted something that could not only check Ekiller but could also lay rocks, which he does both while also maintaining decent offensive pressure. He also is helpful and contributes to Arceus-Dragon by powering up overheat and allowing for easier KOs on annoying steel types.

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Toxic
- Rock Tomb
- Encore

Arceus-Dragon @ Draco Plate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Outrage
- Overheat
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- V-create
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
Hasty Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- ExtremeSpeed

Groudon @ Earth Plate
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright here's what I got:

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Substitute
- Recover

Kyogre @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Force
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak
- Defog

Zekrom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Toxic
- Volt Switch

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite X
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Arceus-Steel has some cool qualities: its immune to Toxic, can monoattack somewhat more effectively than Poison Arceus due Steel having no immunities, and resists a lot of useful types such as Dragon, Normal, Flying, Ice, Fairy, and Psychic. However, it struggles to make a name for itself due to Steel being somewhat lame as an offensive type and its common weaknesses to Fire and Fighting, making it hard to teambuild with. This team tries to support a Steelceus sweep by giving it opportunities to set up and putting tremendous pressure on its best checks.

Substitute is a great move on Steelceus. After one Calm Mind with these EVs, Specially Defensive Kyogre can only break the Substitute if it gets max damage with Scald, giving it very little chance of beating Steelceus by itself. Substitute also gives Choice Band Ho-Oh a harder time abusing Steelceus as you can just throw down a Sub to scout for the move its going to use and react accordingly. Other perks of Substitute include turning Ferrothorn into gigantic setup fodder, blocking Will-O-Wisp from other support Arceus formes, and stalling for SDef drops vs Mega Lucario if it wants to try and revenge you with Close Combat (in a pinch). Speed EVs outrun the aforementioned Mega Lucario btw.

The first thing that jumps out at you when you look at the teammates for Steelceus is that all of them can take on Ho-Oh and Heatran (Steelceus's best checks) in some way. This is important as it makes Steelceus much more difficult for the opponent to take advantage of. Gliscor immediately comes to mind when using Steelceus as its one of the better Ho-Oh switch-ins in the tier due to Poison Heal granting burn immunity. It's a very good Stealth Rock user, probably second only to Dialga, and can take on most Ho-Oh variants which is lovely. It is also invaluable for checking certain Fighting-types and most Ground-types. Gliscor also provides an Electric immunity to help check Zekrom.

Kyogre provides rain which helps mitigate Steelceus's Fire weakness, checks a lot of special threats such as Palkia minus Thunder, Yveltal, and most CM Arceus formes, and completely beats the crap out of Heatran. It can lure in setup targets for Steelceus such as Grass-types, particularly Ferrothorn. It also acts as a backup Xerneas check, mainly for Focus Blast sets since Steelceus can beat most other kinds (it can stand up to HP Fire if sun isn't out). Also works fine as a Kyogre check alongside Zekrom. This also tends to be the Wisp absorber.

One of the biggest perks of Steelceus is having a very sturdy Dragon/Ice/Fairy resistance, so that means Dragons become attractive teammates. Giratina-O is by far the best (probably only) Defog user to pair with Steelceus, and it does a ton of stuff on this team: it is one of two EKiller checks, my primary Fighting check, my backup Ground check, a Mewtwo check, and the Defog user. Giratina-O resists all of Steelceus's weaknesses while Steelceus resists most of Tina-O's, making them natural partners. Between Tina-O and Gliscor, I have the vast majority of Ground- and Fighting-types handled, and Fires are generally covered as well with Kyogre's assistance.

I needed some quick offense and a fast way to dispose of Kyogre and Ho-Oh so I stuck Zekrom on the team. Having a Flying-resist that can actually come in on Ho-Oh is nice, and it can create setup opportunities for Steelceus by Volt Switching on Fairies and Ferrothorn. It is also my second Mewtwo check which is extremely handy. Not much else to say, its a general purpose revenge killer and cleaner that works well with all the anti-Ground mon support.

The last slot is kind of odd. I wasn't comfortable with Tina-O alone against EKiller, I wanted some backup against Kangaskhan, but I also needed something that could quickly dispose of Ferrothorn without much trouble. Offensive checks to EKiller/Khan are very hard to come by, but Bulky MMX works well enough. It tanks +2 LO ESpeed after SR and KOes with Low Kick in the event Giratina-O can't handle it, and comes with Recover to make sure it can do that + switch into Ferrothorn. Even with no Attack investment, Low Kick still kills quite a few things at +1 such Palkia. MMX really really likes having a sturdy Fairy and Lugia check, so it works well with Steelceus. Zen Headbutt is needed so it can do something to Ghosts, and it does about 66% to Ho-Oh at +1 which will usually kill it combined with Brave Bird recoil, potentially opening up a sweep for Steelceus. In addition to Ferrothorn, MMX also gives a quick way to kill off guys like Dialga and Darkceus which is greatly appreciated as well.

You can potentially run Physically Defensive Yveltal > Mewtwo X, but I like the speed and offensive potential MMX brings to the table. Yveltal is much more solid an EKiller check and helps a ton vs MMY, but it cannot KO Ferrothorn quickly Heat Wave pls which sucks balls if it manages to get off a Leech Seed.

Most of my teams are somewhat weak to Rayquaza and this is no exception. You can play around it, but one slip-up usually means a dead Pokemon on your side. CM MMY is also extremely annoying, it will have a hard time sweeping with Giratina-O and Zekrom to revenge kill it but it can usually manage to get one kill if it comes in at the right time. Choice Specs Kyogre is also annoying but you can work around it with smart play.

Although its rare, Dragon Dance Mega Charizard X can sweep this team if played correctly. If you see Charizard, try not to use Steelceus too much until you know its set and keep SR up + Gliscor healthy.

Suggestions are welcome!

EDIT: Took Hack's suggestion of Ice Beam Mega Mewtwo X. Melee Mewtwo pointed out to me on irc that the team was weak to Arceus-Electric so I stuck Toxic on Zekrom as a sort of quick fix. Yveltal is mostly handled between CM Arceus, SDef Kyogre, and Zekrom so I think I'm fine there. I did make a new version of the team that handles Eleceus better which I might post later.

Last edited:

I made a stall team around Arceus-Psychic. Since I don't have Defog on arc psychic as I'm using Magic Coat to foil StallTwo, I wanted to hazard stack so the opponent is more pressured to Defog than I am. Ferrothorn has Spikes which made it my first choice. I also have Scizor to pursuit trap things like MegaGar, and goth for arc psychic. It also acts as a sort of reliable answer to Ekiller under the rain with Superpower, which is why I have Kyogre. This also gives me an answer to certain cm arc forms and Yveltal (unless I'm weakened). I decided that Ho-Oh is annoying so I have Landorus-T with Stealth Rocks to deal with it. Xern is here as a secondary answer to Yveltal as well as a wincon with RestTalk CM. I'm not sure if this set is good or not though, because I only took it from someone because it looked cool. It makes me more weak to Ho-Oh which I don't like. CM arc forms are also sometimes annoying for this team.

I'd appreciate if anybody could help me improve this team!

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Gyro Ball

Xerneas @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch

Arceus-Psychic @ Mind Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Magic Coat
- Recover

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Roar

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Tornadus-I+SpecsOgre+SD Grounceus

Gotta Go Fast! (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Knock Off

Fujin (Tornadus) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Hurricane
- Grass Knot

αlpha (Kyogre) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Herp (Gengar) (M) @ Gengarite
EVs: 180 SpA / 76 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Sludge Wave
- Icy Wind
- Taunt

Deerp (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
EVs: 88 HP / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Substitute

Atlas (Arceus) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

EDIT: Here is the new version of the team. I listened to Hack's advice and replaced Sableye with Gengar, and it works much better while also keeping Xerneas at bay. I decided to use Icy Wind because Groundceus needs the extra help against Lando/Glisc, and it also lets me check Ray without resorting to DBond; and coincidentally, Icy Wind also offers speed control to a certain degree. Adamant>Jolly Groundceus and also Knock Off>Magic Coat Deo-S.

Replay(s)
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uberssuspecttest-182559030

########

Gotta Go Fast! (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Magic Coat

Fujin (Tornadus) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Hurricane
- Grass Knot

αlpha (Kyogre) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Zim (Sableye) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Deerp (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
EVs: 88 HP / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Substitute

Atlas (Arceus) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

Description

This is a fun and borderline gimmicky team that I made inspired by a unique support mon: Tornadus-I. Tornadus-I is actually a really cool mon in this meta. He’s the only user of Prankster Tailwind that has a decent offensive presence, and to some extent he is also a wallbreaker by utilizing a 100% accurate (courtesy of Kyogre) and near unresisted LO-boosted Hurricane. What he does for this team is obviously provide Tailwind support, but he also anti-leads non-Magic Coat Deo-S, has a fantastic ground immunity, and screws over three of SpecsOgre’s best checks with the combo of STAB Hurricane and Grass Knot, that are; Waterceus, Grasseus, and Gastrodon. The pair really needed an Electric Immunity, and I wanted to maintain offensive pressure while also destroying the standard sun-offense since this is technically a rain team. SD Groundceus fit the bill perfectly, and He really appreciates the set-up opportunities Tornadus-I provides via Taunt+sacrifice. Groundceus struggles with Giratina-O IMMENSELY so I had to pair Him with a mon that sets up on it or simply KOs it. SubGeoXern was a no brainer - I needed to take advantage of forced switches and also a stallbreaker; and of course, the obligatory Fairy-Type for every team. I gave it a big speed creep since sand teams seemed annoying and I wanted to mess-up Adamant Sand Rush Excadrill, while also turning lead Smeargle into complete set-up fodder since Sticky Web screws the team up. Hazards were next, and since this was turning out to be a HO build, Deo-S was just obvious. I decided to use Magic Coat because I really hate lead Shuckle, but it also helps against opposing Deoxys Formes as well. I lacked a spin-blocker, Ekiller check, Mewtwo check, Kangaskhan check, and to an extent Rayquaza check, so I threw in Sableye to glue the team together. Coincidentally, Sableye offers me yet another possible lead, and he completely screws Deo-A in the ass which Deo-S cannot do at all. I gave it a speed creep to do fat damage with Foul Play to +2 Mawile.

The team looks weak to GeoXern, but all the fast Taunt really annoys it and if it really comes down to it, I can sack Tornadus-I for a Tailwind and counter-sweep with Kyogre. LO Xerneas has a fun time, but SpecsOgre checks it if Tailwind is up. I've found Blaziken to be a big threat, but if Rain is up Xerneas can set-up on it and Sableye takes comfortable damage from Flare Blitz to return fire with Foul Play. CM Waterceus is easily the biggest threat if given the chance to set-up since SpecsOgre cannot power through it when Tailwind is up. I'm forced to set-up my Xerneas in order to have a chance to beat it +1 +1, but luckily if the thing is Taunted before it can set-up it just becomes complete food to my Xerneas.

Suggest and comment on it as you please!

Last edited:

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
This is actually something I built awhile ago but never tried to optimized until now (see Fireburn's S-Tag suspect tour vs El Poeta for the fun version with Mawile):

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Defog
- Dragon Tail

Diancie @ Normal Gem
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- Diamond Storm

Palkia @ Leftovers
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Trick Room

Victini @ Flame Plate
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 232 HP / 232 Atk / 44 SpD
Brave Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick Room

Arceus @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Recover

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 72 Def / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Rash Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast
Edit:
Arceus-Ground is only used here because of its strong ability to beat Eleceus and Zekrom. Its stats, typing, and set also make it a pretty reliable win condition outside of Trick Room also once the TR abusers have done their work. It can also beat Calm Mind Arceus-Ghost one-on-one which is huge.

Diancie is an initial bird check, Stealth Rock user, and will usually begin the Trick Room party by setting it and then exploding. She helps Giratina-O check Blaziken + E-Killer cores since Diamond Storm still does a massive amount to Blaze while Low Kick does nothing. Her ability to weaken Specially Defensive support Dialga and donk Rayquaza are both very nice additional features.

Palkia is the team's Kyogre check and probably the most dangerous of my Trick Room abusers / setters. It carries Leftovers instead of a boosting item because Specially Defensive Kyogre and Scald burns exist. Besides, Quiet Palkia is quite powerful even without a boosting item of any kind. Thunder is carried for Specially Defensive Kyogre and to fry defensive Yveltal should the chance present itself (it usually doesn't for obvious reasons).

Victini checks Geomancy Xerneas, Arceus-Grass, and Mewtwo, sets Trick Room, easily breaks down defensive monsters with its ridiculous V-create (Giratina-O is the big one you want damage on), and can provide chip damage / initiative with U-Turn. Its main concern is Xerneas and other Fairy-types though as well as Steels not named Heatran.

Giratina-O is the Defog user since the team dislikes Spikes of any kind and Victini also hates Stealth Rock as well. More importantly, it checks Normals and Grounds which mandated me to run Will-O-Wisp over Shadow Force. I also decided to run no Speed due to Giratina wanting more bulk than usual (to take on both types of mons) and Trick Room being a form of Speed control on the team. I would like to find room for Shadow Force here to make use of Trick Room versus Arceus-Ghost, but I feel it can't be done.

Choice Scarf Xerneas is being used here as a Darkrai check while not slowing down the game pace and not inviting in Ground-types. Aromatherapy and Sleep Talk is a necessary evil on the set Sleep Talk allows it to donk Darkrai and Aromatherapy saves Arceus-Ground should it need to take on an Calm Mind Arceus-Ghost. Sleep Talking Aromatherapy is the worst feeling ever, but like I said, it is necessary. The real seller here is that Xerneas is a Darkrai check that can severely weaken or revenge kill bulky grounds. Focus Blast is here for another measure to help break open Ferrothorn for Groundceus to KO, since it is a nuisance otherwise.
The biggest threat to this team is Calm Mind Arceus-Ghost by far.

Last edited:
Mr.378 I don't really like Yveltal weak web teams. It's a fun idea and Gengar+Dragceus can definitely work but you need extra insurance against fairys. For example I once tested out a trap turn consisting of Lando-T/Klefki/Yveltal/Gengar/Sdef Kyogre/Dragceus. Klefki and Gengar (and sdef Ogre to an extent) covers up the fairys.

Fireburn I feel Ice Beam MMX > current set is better to "lure" grounds for Zekrom. To make Zekrom be more self sustaining against Gliscor/Lando-t I'd also use HP ice with a naughty nature. Not much more to add, it looks pretty cool for a steelceus team.

Worthlessnoob dual steels gives Ho-oh way to many free switch ins for your core to handle. You are pretty well covered against Ekiller, Xern, Kyogre, Yveltal, Mewtwo so you are definitely not doing this wrong. I don't think pursuit scizor is that needed and you can probably use SD here. I kinda feel like a different Arceus could work better in the last slot which kinda eliminates the idea but oh well.

Thugly Duckling It's actually a very interesting concept you there. I feel like you want more heavy hitters. Gengar over Sableye gives you a fast taunt and the option to trade with dbond, material reduction is very important for offensive teams. Sableye is also prone to GeoXern getting free switches and just blasting shit away so using Gengar eliminates that. Also idk it might just be me but maybe sash on thundurus? I always felt it didn't hit that hard and usually just suicide tailwinded. Being able to switch in on any attack is actually pretty sweet. Just use Knock Off on Deo-S too. Also, I could make arguments for adamant groundceus here, it feels like you wanna hit harder with extremespeeds/eqs at times. Overall this is very thoroughly built, I like the process of using subGeo for sforce Gira-O, groundceus fits very nicely with ogre+torn etc. So yeah defintely interesting if you remove sab for gar.

WreckDra As you said, Arceus-Ghost is big trouble, you don't even have some toxic spam to hinder it. In fact, some other CM Arceus are too hard to handle (water especially stands out). I am really not a fan of dedicated TR so this isn't my forte, but you should probably rebuild a little bit.

All sticky teams have this fundamental flaw: it relies on sticky being up. Sticky pokemon cannot 100% prevent defog. Defogging at the cost of losing the defogger is almost always worth it, since it shatters sticky teams' underlying necessity of speed manipulation. IMO, all sticky teams in existence are bad because of this inherent fact, and it is the fundamental flaw of sticky teams. I loved the gimmick of double dragon tho.

I really like Thugly Duckling's team. Tailwind support to check Geomancy Xerneas is genius. I think that you should have U-Turn on Tornadus. I'll explain more later on. And, I agree with Hack's suggestion of changing sableye to gengar strongly. Sableye is an defensive pokemon on a HO team which stops your momentum. It also gives opportunity for strong special attackers to switch in and kill 1-2 mons on Sableye. If I was you, I would resubmit/edit the team with Gengar before the deadline. Also, the other thing that I thought was cool about this Tailwind strategy: it's very hard to stop the tailwind. The only possible thing to stop it in Ubers is a taunt from speed-tying Thundurus. You can't defog Tailwind away. You can suicide Tailwind, or Tailwind then pivot with U-Turn into your team which has a good variety of resistances. These 3 turns can easily cement your victory, and your opponent literally cannot stop it from happening. What a great idea.

Psyceus team: I disagree with Hack's suggestion that Pursuit is unnecessary. He has a resstalk cm xern, which is very Gengar weak. It's a good win con vs stall and balance teams. However, Gengar is able to stop it very easily, and this is where Pursuit comes in the play. I don't quite like this team, but I can't really put the finger on it. I just feel like you prioritized the defensive backbone much more than offensive one. Maybe, you could try and restructure the team to be more offensive inclined? Also, Scizor, Ferro, and SpD Kyogre all on the same team feels very redundant. You probably can get away with replacing Ferro or Scizor with something else.

I really dislike Hack's poisonceus team. Poisonceus and Ho-Oh has a really conflicting synergy together. Ground types makes it very difficult for Poisonceus to immediately defog. Additonally, Poisonceus and Ho-Oh have practically the same defensive backbone. It's just very redundant. Not to mention that there's already SpecsOgre, so band Ho-Oh for stallbreaking is entirely unnecessary. Also, the team strikes me as very Ho-Oh weak, and rock slide lure on Xerneas is adorable, yet very predictable based on preview. Also, Ho-Oh lives scarf rock slide, so there's very minimal gain from this, and Ho-Oh can easily get hp back on Poisonceus. I think that changing poisonceus into Fairyceus and swapping xern for a Zekrom would be a better team. You have specsogre and cb Ho-Oh to nuke Zekrom's checks and become stronger vs Ho-Oh. And, for Fairyceus, I would recommend a specially defensive spread with Roar to deter Gothitelle and phazes Xerneas in a pinch.

TR team: I think that you should change scarf xern to aroma geoxern. Geoxern is initially slow, so you can use it under tr and overpower some threats if necessary. Also, it's much better vs cm arc and can win vs them.

Flyceus team: I think that smooth rock would be better than tyranitarite on that team, since it's very based on using exca's sand stream. It would give you an extended opportunity to use Excadrill's power. The team feels very ground and ekiller weak, but it's unavoidable due to ttar+exca structure. Klefki only adds to it. A fix is to change Kyogre to physically defensive, since you already utilize ttar and klefki as specially defensive backbone. This will give you a reliable ground check and check for ekiller. I think that flyceus is a suboptimal pick, but it works so why not.

Fireburn, Gliscor feels redundant with Tina-o so I would drop it for Hippowdon which also helps with Ho-Oh and other fire mons. MMX feels out of place and the team is weak to Yveltal so I'd add a Fairy-type that can deal with Gar so that you don't need pursuit. (or some other non-gar weak ygod check but iirc those are all arc forms) Beyond those two things, I really like this build.

Not an Outragous team:

Arceus @ Draco Plate
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Xerneas @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Moonblast
- Rock Slide
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Palkia @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Toxic
- Surf
- Dragon Tail

Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 232 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Payback

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite X
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Substitute
- Low Kick
- Earthquake

Xerneas is there to soften up the opposing team so Arceus has an easier time sweeping (Defensive Yveltal, Groudon etc. ), and be an emergency Heal Beller if something gets statused. LO Rock Slide can 1HKO non defensive Ho-ohs 68% of the time which is pretty handy. Xerneas has an important Fairy typing which lets it take opposing Dragon attacks. Focus Blast is mostly for Ferrothorn who'd wall Arceus otherwise.

Scizor is my Xerneas check since Bullet Punch does a solid 77%+ to standard Geomancy (Arceus cleans up w/ Extreme Speed). Scizor is also my Extreme Killer check since it only takes ~50% from +2 Silk Scarf Extreme Speed while dealing 82.8 - 97.7% back with Superpower (68% chance to 1HKO with Rocks). U-turn is to scout, while dealing a good amount of damage. Knock Off is chosen as the last move since it can remove Leftovers, making the Pokemon easier to wear down.

Palkia is my Kyogre counter. Toxic steadily wears down opposing mons, and cripples Defoggers such as Arceus. Rest lets Palkia heal back up since it gets no recovery. It works really well with Xerneas's Heal Bell, and it makes a great status absorber. Surf is chosen over Scald because the burn chance can get annoying at times. It also prevents Palkia from being Taunt / Gengar bait. Dragon Tail is to phase out potential Heal Bell / Defogger switch ins while removing any boosts that your opponent might've gained. It also punishes greedy little nubs c:

Tyranitar is chosen over Lando-T / Groundon etc for its ability to set rocks w/o having to worry about Ice Beams. Tyranitar can also Pursuit trap pesky Gengars and Mewtwo Ys who are pretty troublesome to face. Lum Berry lets it take the opposing Will-o-Wisp before retaliating with Payback / Pursuit. Not only that, Scizor + Tyranitar work really well together since Scizor can just U-turn into Tyranitar if the opponent tries to send in Ho-oh / Yveltal.

Mewtwo X is chosen as the last mon other than Arceus because of its unique speed, and access to Taunt (and as a Blaziken check). Mewtwo X's 130 base speed lets it outspeed support Arceus so you can Taunt them before they Will-o / Defog. Taunt also shuts down Sash Darkrai who think they can use Dark Void safely. Substitute eases prediction against double switches, and Protect Blaziken. Besides, 2 turns is enough to KO a lot of stuff. Low Kick is chosen for its ability to do a ton of damage against a majority of Pokemon since they're so fat heavy. Earthquake is chosen over Zen Headbutt because it can hit Aegislash and Klefiki for a ton of damage.

Arceus-Dragon, the star of the show. As the king of all Pokemon, it doesn't need to anything except sweep. Swords Dance lets it do exactly that. I had a tough time choosing between a Jolly nature or an Adamant one. I ended up going to Adamant because by the time this thing sets up, everything's half dead. Extreme Speed patches up its "slow" speed. +2 Earthquake lets it 1HKO Dialga (something Jolly can't do) which is great. I also chose Dragon Claw over Outrage for the same reasons. Besides, Confusion isn't cool since Arceus can rarely set up more than once.

- Since my team has no Defog support, it's pretty weak to hazards, esp Sticky Web since Xerneas + Arcues like outspeeding stuff. The worst thing is, that you can't even Taunt Shuckle because of Mental Herb. Your best bet is to spam Substitute on Mewtwo since Shuckle can't really touch it.

- Mega Gengar is also a problem if it traps the right thing. But then again, every team has a Gengar problem..

- Ferrothorn walls half of my team, but the other half can beat it.

- Scarf Genesect is a monster here. U-turn, Ice Beam, Flamethrower and Iron Head can hit everything hard. My only check is Mewtwo but it has to be reasonably healthy to take the opposing Iron Head / Flamethrower. If it gets locked into a certain move then it's no problem, but when it U-turns...

Enjoy! Suggestions would be nice~ c:

Edit: I really want to change Dragon Claw to Outrage so I can call the team Outrageous....

Last edited:
orch i don't rly think poisonceus + ho-oh are conflicting at all on hack's team. all good balanced teams need two solid xerneas checks and neither ho-oh nor arceus-poison can act as a sole check to xerneas as both can be weakened pretty easily. neither can ohko it either. the only pokemon who has a claim to fame to this is klefki which has to have a decently heavy hitter alongside it to finish xerneas off or another defensive check. in fact, ho-oh's ability to burn ground-type switch ins has pretty good synergy with poisonceus as it can remove lum berries or remove the risk will-o-wisp provides. or, vice versa, will-o-wisp poisonceus can burn grounds for ho-oh. ho-oh is mainly here for cm arceus formes + the ground resist while poisonceus acts as a back up xerneas check. it's fine here.

i do not think specs ogre + band ho-oh are redundant either. there are always matchups against a stall / balance where one is not going to have much of an effect-- against teams with gastrodon / spdef palkia / spdef ogre + ferrothorn or something, specs ogre has a pretty rough time trying to break through one of these pokemon / cores, especially since it has to try and hit switch ins with a coverage move most of the time. the same applies to band ho-oh-- against teams with something like rockeus, lugia, or defensive gliscor + another check, ho-oh isn't going to be able to singlehandedly break the entire team. well built stalls and balanced don't fall to a single stallbreaker which is why specs ogre + band ho-oh is actually pretty solid on some teams. i do agree that the team has a pretty big ho-oh weakness, but i think the build is as optimal as it is going to get in terms of pokemon although the movesets may not be ideal. your suggestions make ho-oh the sole check to opposing xerneas (spdef fairyceus with roar is not really a check..... let alone a quality set really) and make his team a lot more susceptible to opposing fairy-types. zekrom just doesn't really fit here, and i dislike zekrom on balance in general.

e: i think sticky webs are actually pretty viable if they're built well. in a tournament setting, they can be a pretty dangerous threat but shadow tag is almost necessary on the teams. shuckle can set sticky web more than once if need be against several teams, and smeargle can paralyze defoggers which can neuter them to the point where the team can usually maintain sticky web. i really like the concept behind the double dragon sticky web team, but i do agree it is yveltal weak. with some adjustments, it could be pretty solid.

Last edited:
Eaarth' pretty much the biggest flaw is that flyceus isn't a great catch all ground check (it is too weak to come close to OHKO any ground and is especially troubled by Exca), and your team is very weak to offensive grounds by the redundanct that is exca+ttar with keys. A gliscor/exca poses major threats as your ground immune can't be a real threat to them. gliscor in general is completely wrecking this as it can throw out toxics left and right and get in on half the team. Furthermore, it is very weak to Ekiller which is never a good thing. The trouble comes from redunancy in building. I don't feel you need the dual water resists- Kyogre doesn't add a lot defensively and although it sponges status, a Palkia with a good set could do similar things. Giratina-o somewhere could solve your ground and ekiller weaks pretty well, I'm not too sure where to put it.

orch dice pretty much covered it all so i don't have much to say. regarding sets, i have many reasons to use what i use but it's obviiusly plausible to go more bulky with ho-oh and change the dialga set. I concede the Ho-oh weakness, hence why I chose the best SR user with its most resilient set to do its job. Ho-oh is a mon you can be more or less weak to and I feel I can at least do a good job in the hazard game and forcing it out.

Anttyaz I feel your fairy check is too shaky to weigh up 4 weaknesses. CB scizor isn't viable in the meta- it doesn't have longevity and sdef needed to take on even defensive fairys well. There are far too many flaws in this build other than that but thanks for trying though.

Hack i reckon u should use 248 hp / 52 spdef on ho-oh tho for the secondary xern check
Yep I have considered that, it's a well met trade off between being stronger vs GeoXern and weaker vs specs kyogre. I have a version with 248/52 Ho-oh and I use it about half the time, sorry for confusing, I just took the latest version I used from builder. I'll add the other spread in the importable too.

i think using a timid specs ogre of your own is good enough since u will be facing many more geoxerns than u will specs ogres. this is kinda the flaw of having to use dialga as ur sole kyogre check on a balanced team since u pretty much need dialga + ferrothorn or dialga + spdef ogre etc. offense can get away with it though. but i don't think u can adjust ur team in anyway to circumvent this weakness just because of poisonceus restricting ur options. timid ogre + jolly ho-oh is just overkill though

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
[...]WreckDra As you said, Arceus-Ghost is big trouble, you don't even have some toxic spam to hinder it. In fact, some other CM Arceus are too hard to handle (water especially stands out). I am really not a fan of dedicated TR so this isn't my forte, but you should probably rebuild a little bit.
I worked out the issues with the Trick Room team, but it required me to swap to a common arceus type; the team can't be used here because of this, but i will definitely use it elsewhere. I did salvage a Trick Room-less team from it though and it still uses Diancie as a supporter as well as many other elements fron the old one, so I am overall pretty happy with it:

Edit:
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Force
- Shadow Sneak
- Defog
- Dragon Tail

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 176 HP / 152 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Atk / 116 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rest

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Recover

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 208 HP / 188 Atk / 88 SpD / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Palkia @ Leftovers
EVs: 60 HP / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Dragon Tail
Arceus-Ground is used here as an Eleceus and Zekrom check as it should be, and also forms neat offensive and defensive synergy with quite a few of the members of the team. It should usually end up cleaning up Ho-Oh's mess late game. It is also one of the few Ground-types that allows easy usage of Giratina-O as a Defog user since the two don't overlap in niches hardly at all unlike Landorus-T, Gliscor, and in some cases Groudon.

Speaking of the dragon, Giratina-O is here to Defog since everything that is mauled by Stealth Rock on this team hates Spikes (Jirachi) or Toxic Spikes (everything else). I know using Giratina-O to support Ho-Oh is a bit dicey but with Jirachi's Healing Wish support, iIfelt confortable with it on the team since the team in general is more offensive in nature. Shadow Force is run over Will-O-Wisp because of the way it smacks around Xerneas for Ho-Oh and Jirachi to pick off and the way it smacks around a lot of the meta in general. I don't need to worry about Yveltal because of Diancie being a massive pain for the bird.

Diancie is a bird check and SR user that also checks Ray and Defensive Dialga. She carries Toxic for Support Arceus-Grass with Grass Knot and Rest to abuse her typing and bulk even passed points where she should have been KOed. the EVs are Gothitelle proof (besides DT goth oc) with enough attack to 3HKO goth always while being immune to Charm with Clear Body.

Palkia is the mandatory Kyogre check and is also the way around one of the biggest threats to the team in defensive Yveltal. It is such a pivotal member that I have Dragon Tail on it to phaze Goth and Waterceus out. It is running leftovers because Scald burns from defensive Kyogre are very annoying. Specially defensive Kyogre is the only reason I run Thunder also.

Ho-Oh is just a standard monster. Its job is to break things for Arceus-Ground to pick off late game. It also checks GeoXern relatively easily behind Jirachi's Light Screen. It is my primary check to Calm Mind Arceus-Dark and -Ghost. Yeah, standard Ho-Oh is doing what Standard Ho-Oh is doing best.

Jirachi is there for Healing Wish, flinching, and Light Screen. Once set up, Ho-Oh laughs at GeoXern much harder than it usually does and it also aids with taking on Palkia. U-turn because priority is nice and Healing Wish is t bring back a member that i need most to win the game.

Last edited:
I worked out the issues with the Trick Room team, but it required me to swap to a common arceus type; the team can't be used here because of this, but i will definitely use it elsewhere. I did salvage a Trick Room-less team from it though and it still uses Diancie as a supporter as well as many other elements fron the old one, so I am overall pretty happy with it:

Edit:
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Force
- Shadow Sneak
- Defog
- Dragon Tail

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 176 HP / 152 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Atk / 116 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rest

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Recover

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 208 HP / 188 Atk / 88 SpD / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Palkia @ Leftovers
EVs: 60 HP / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Dragon Tail
Arceus-Ground is used here as an Eleceus and Zekrom check as it should be, and also forms neat offensive and defensive synergy with quite a few of the members of the team. It should usually end up cleaning up Ho-Oh's mess late game. It is also one of the few Ground-types that allows easy usage of Giratina-O as a Defog user since the two don't overlap in niches hardly at all unlike Landorus-T, Gliscor, and in some cases Groudon.

Speaking of the dragon, Giratina-O is here to Defog since everything that is mauled by Stealth Rock on this team hates Spikes (Jirachi) or Toxic Spikes (everything else). I know using Giratina-O to support Ho-Oh is a bit dicey but with Jirachi's Healing Wish support, iIfelt confortable with it on the team since the team in general is more offensive in nature. Shadow Force is run over Will-O-Wisp because of the way it smacks around Xerneas for Ho-Oh and Jirachi to pick off and the way it smacks around a lot of the meta in general. I don't need to worry about Yveltal because of Diancie being a massive pain for the bird.

Diancie is a bird check and SR user that also checks Ray and Defensive Dialga. She carries Toxic for Support Arceus-Grass with Grass Knot and Rest to abuse her typing and bulk even passed points where she should have been KOed. the EVs are Gothitelle proof (besides DT goth oc) with enough attack to 3HKO goth always while being immune to Charm with Clear Body.

Palkia is the mandatory Kyogre check and is also the way around one of the biggest threats to the team in defensive Yveltal. It is such a pivotal member that I have Dragon Tail on it to phaze Goth and Waterceus out. It is running leftovers because Scald burns from defensive Kyogre are very annoying. Specially defensive Kyogre is the only reason I run Thunder also.

Ho-Oh is just a standard monster. Its job is to break things for Arceus-Ground to pick off late game. It also checks GeoXern relatively easily behind Jirachi's Light Screen. It is my primary check to Calm Mind Arceus-Dark and -Ghost. Yeah, standard Ho-Oh is doing what Standard Ho-Oh is doing best.

Jirachi is there for Healing Wish, flinching, and Light Screen. Once set up, Ho-Oh laughs at GeoXern much harder than it usually does and it also aids with taking on Palkia. U-turn because priority is nice and Healing Wish is t bring back a member that i need most to win the game.
arceus ground is allowed actually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)