Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost, trying to collect all the sexy ball HA fossils I can, but too busy lazy to breed so I'm only trading some spare spitback fossils (and living fossils) I happen to have clogging up my boxes.

I don't care about IVs/natures/egg moves, just that they're Female, have their Hidden Ability, and are in some special ball I don't already have (no Dream balls, they're boring).
All are Female with their Hidden Ability, IVs/natures/egg moves vary and I'm too lazy to list them, so assume they're all garbage if you really care.

(Complete!)

Last edited:
Keep or toss? Leaning more towards Keep, due to the excellent IVs. Plus, Diancie gets Earth Power in ORAS.

Nature: Rash
Ability: take a guess
24, 25 /31/31/ 31 / 28, 29 /31 (HP Steel)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss? Leaning more towards Keep, due to the excellent IVs. Plus, Diancie gets Earth Power in ORAS.

Easy toss. You want +Speed nature if you're going mega, don't even check the IVs if it doesn't have a good nature.

I hear it screaming, "Toss me, my hex-flawless 'insert nature of your choice' cousin is just a few* SRs away."

*Note: The definition of few differentiates from person to person.

Anyone need any EV Training done? I'm kinda bored rn and I'd be willing to train several mons.

Also, is there anyone who could help me get some eggs hatched through Reddit? I don't have an account there and I don't intend to make one, since the site looks confusing to me. Let me know and I'll try to fulfill any requests you've got =]

Looking for a HA Foongus. IV's, Nature, Gender do not matter. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Or someone with a Foongus Friend Safari. Either works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)