Tournament NeverUsed Ladder Tournament Finals [Won by iTeddeh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

odr

kickin incredibly dope shit
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Something came up and I'm gonna be busy today so I will play vs Realistic Waters Saturday at 4

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Giving an extension to The Goomy and Deej Dy. Deadline of the extension will be Sunday 11:59 PM EST (GMT-4).

Round 2

Deadline: Wednesday November 12th at 11:59pm EST

The Hitman vs. AquajetBreloom

Odd Della Robbia vs. Amarillo

iTeddeh vs. I'm Bi...sharp

(Deej Dy vs. The Goomy) vs. QueenOfLuvdiscs

(I want to make those rounds as short as possible since I don't want this to end a week after ORAS comes out. I will understand if you need a small extension because of school work or maybe work)

Same as last round. Please post that you contacted and if possible when you play. Contacting them via their profil also works. ALL I WANT IS PROOF SO THAT I CAN DO ACTIVITY CALLS IF NECESSARY.

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
Had 2 ggs (but some hax) vs goomy, and scraped through. We forgot to save the 1st replay but here's the 2nd
Game 2-http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-182091263

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Just played Deej and lost 0-2

Bit of hax in Deej's favor in both games, only mattered a lot in the 2nd, but GG fren and I hope to see you win this thing now!

contacted Hitman on his page.. we're in the same GMT so getting a game won't be a prob..we're playing monday or tuesday night. If u need proof of my contacting him I posted on his page. I'm too lazy to get a pic of that but if u really need one i can lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)