Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Team at a glance

484.png
View attachment 29412
View attachment 29413 View attachment 29414
View attachment 29417 View attachment 29454

Introduction

Hello! Level 56 here. I made this team 2 months ago for tournament matches and this team did very well, after this I peaked #1 on the ladder with this team. After all this great performance from this team, I decided to use it in the Ubers open where it went 4-0. Since ORAS is also closing in, i thought it was time to share a team that has not only brought me success in tournaments but also on the ladder! So lets get started!

In depth

Landorus-therian

View attachment 29417

Road to dispair (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: No
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

I decided to use landorus as my stealth rock user and physical wall as it was fitting much better in this team than groudon, its great at checking threats like ho-oh, kangaskhan, mega-blaziken, zekrom etc thanks to its ability 'intimidate'. Moveset is also pretty standard, earthquake is strong and STAB and stone edge is there specially for hitting ho-oh. Toxic is a great move on landorus, giratina-o which is really annoying for landorus as it can come in and use defog with ease, it gets posioned which puts pressure back on your opponent. Toxic also works great vs defoggers. Stealth Rock is a mandatory hazard for every team that helps wear down my opponent's pokemon. I run this much speed to outspeed any ho-oh running substitute as they are really annoying.

Palkia

484.png

Pitch-black void (Palkia) @ lustrous orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Fire Blast
- Thunder wave

As usual, a kyogre check is required on every team, so i decided to use Palkia, the best kyogre check with lustrous orb. Although, assault vest palkia is much better than lust palkia at checking choiced variants of kyogre. Other than that, lust palkia is a beauty, its STAB moves are very threatening and strong, with lustorus orb its very difficult for most mons to switch in vs palkia, fire blast is mainly for stuff like ferrothorn, klefki and scizor. Thunder wave is also a very useful move as its not very easy for deffogers to use defog in front of palkia, if they do, they get paralysed in return.

Dialga

View attachment 29414

Infinity Nirvana (Dialga) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SpA / 168 SpD
Calm Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic
- Fire Blast
- Roar

At the start of gen 6, it was a difficult time for dialga as it had less niche in most of the teams. But with the appearence of calm mind arceus, which are able to sweep whole teams, dialga has become one of the better mons in Ubers these days. Dialga is great at checking cm arceus forms specially electric-arceus which is the most threatening usually. This is the reason why dialga Is used on this team. Draco meteor, best STAB move for dialga. Fire blast gives great coverage and is for nasty steel types such as ferrothorn. With toxic, defoggers usually have a difficult time vs dialga and also it works great vs cm arceus. And roar is mainly for gothitelle, gothitelle as you guys know has been a shining star recently as it can set up and can cause a lot of damage, so roar helps in this case. Roar is also good if spikes + stealth rocks are up.

Klefki

View attachment 29412

Moonlit mile (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Play Rough
- Heal Block
- Spikes

Klefki is my answer to xerneas and yveltal. Klefki is a great mon In Ubers as it is blessed with good defenses, typing and ability. Klefki's main role in this team is to stop xerneas from sweeping (as usual) by paralysing it. With landorus + kekfki, zekrom has to play the 50/50 correct in order to do damage. It also pressures the opponent by setting up spikes. Heal block is there to stop gothitelle from using rest and is also useful when stuff like support arceus are at low health. Play rough, klefki's only decent STAB move. And thunder wave, no need to explain why this is there.

Lucario

View attachment 29413

Peak of darkness (Lucario-Mega) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch

This is the star of the team, mega-lucario! M lucario is used on this team for 'two' purposes. First, I needed something that can ohko xerneas after klefki paralyses it. Second, I needed a stallbreaker/late game sweeper. So, looking at both of these reasons, I decided to use mega-lucario. Mega-lucario causes quite the ruckus If hazards are up. Its sometime impossible to switch in vs lucario if hazards up are up unless there is something like ghostceus as close combat is immune on it (tho there is iron tail for ghostceus), but other than that lucario is a beast. Its STAB moves are awesome, swords dance, you guys know whats this for. Close combat hits everything very hard thanks to adabtability and lucario's high attack. Same can be said for Iron tail, it hits stuff like landorus, lugia, xerneas, ghostceus etc. Bullet punch is for priority.

Arceus

View attachment 29454

Invading hell (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Arceus-ghost has always been one of the better pokemon. Its ability to check threats like SD arceus and kangaskhan is amazing. That is also the reason ghostceus is on this team, to stop arceus from sweeping. it also checks mewtwo which is a threat for any kind of team. The EVs allow me to outspeed stuff like palkia, xerneas. I added some Defense for general bulk, so that it can check SD arceus with more ease. Judgment is a great and powerful STAB move that hits everything that is not a resist really hard. Will-o-wisp is mainly there to stop physical attackers. Calm mind is the reason why arceus these days is so threatning, whenever it finds an oppurtunity, it can just set up and maybe sweep whole of the opponent's team if the checks are down. Recover is just a standard recovery move that every Arceus needs.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/iebBmgt0

Conclusion

Well there it is. This team is very fun to use as it is very solid. It might have some weaknesses but if you play correct you'll have no problem with them.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
this is pretty weak to quite a few threats. arceus-ghost gets free set up on several pokemon fearing only being paralyzed and can wreck havoc. ho-oh similarly gets far too many switch-ins on your team and you don't have much counterplay for it at all. mewtwo seems annoying as you have no speed and klefki + arceus-ghost aren't exactly the most reliable checks. toxic gliscor is a huge nuisance since you don't have much for it and have a huge ground weakness. if you haven't noticed a pattern, almost all of these weaknesses stem from having 3 steel types and it bones all possible synergy the team could have. having sr land-t + support dialga has such huge opportunity cost issues as well.. your build is just flawed that it can't really be adjusted without a total overhaul. maybe fitting a yveltal somewhere could help with some of these issues, but it's just a band-aid fix and you'll still have some huge problems. thanks for sharing though

Level 56

Faded memories
this is pretty weak to quite a few threats. arceus-ghost gets free set up on several pokemon fearing only being paralyzed and can wreck havoc. ho-oh similarly gets far too many switch-ins on your team and you don't have much counterplay for it at all. mewtwo seems annoying as you have no speed and klefki + arceus-ghost aren't exactly the most reliable checks. toxic gliscor is a huge nuisance since you don't have much for it and have a huge ground weakness. if you haven't noticed a pattern, almost all of these weaknesses stem from having 3 steel types and it bones all possible synergy the team could have. having sr land-t + support dialga has such huge opportunity cost issues as well.. your build is just flawed that it can't really be adjusted without a total overhaul. maybe fitting a yveltal somewhere could help with some of these issues, but it's just a band-aid fix and you'll still have some huge problems. thanks for sharing though
This team is a new version, the previous version had cm + refresh darkceus which was able to solve all the issues you just posted. I changed darkceus to ghostceus in order to lower the ekiller weakness. You can use ghostceus or darkceus in this team as both of them work very well, tho darkceus was better than ghostceus as darkceus was able to absorb status thanks to refresh. Ho-oh as always is a problem for any kind of team, so as usual stealth rock is the best way to pressure it.

Thanks for the rate tho.

Also for people who want to use the older version, it had darkceus instead of ghostceus, other than that every thing was the same as this team.

Invading hell (Arceus-dark) @ dread plate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Spe / 8 SpA
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Refresh
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Last edited by a moderator:
even darkeus doesn't fix the major hooh weakness and gliscor / klefki weak. using a gliscor of your own instead of landt could help against hooh i reckon, but your lack of an answer to opposing hazards and inability to make use of lucario's niche effectively is why this team is inherently flawed

Level 56

Faded memories
even darkeus doesn't fix the major hooh weakness and gliscor / klefki weak. using a gliscor of your own instead of landt could help against hooh i reckon, but your lack of an answer to opposing hazards and inability to make use of lucario's niche effectively is why this team is inherently flawed
Its not even that easy to spread hazards against this team, as this team consists of those pokemon which don't give much free turns (instead of klefki). This is why, even when I have faced teams running spikes + stealth rock + tspikes, I have never lost. The gliscor change over lando looks decent tho, will definitely try it.

Thanks again!

Hey Level 56, I like your team! However it seems to be weak against Sticky Web teams (with a Shuckle lead guaranteed to put Sticky Web), and Darkrai may also be annoying since nothing absorbs Dark Void but you have Kelfki for him. However it's your only GeoXern check so Darkrai may cause you problem if your opponent play also GeoXern. SD Arceus Ghost looks also threatening. Perish Song Mega Gengar can destroy your Klefki and is also a huge threat.
Since you are using Ghostceus over Dark, try a Defensive Taunt and Toxic Yveltal over Dialga! Yveltal will help you a lot to deal against this threats, so I'm OK with the previous opinions. If you fear CM Arceus and Kyogre, you can always opt for an Assault Vest Dragon Tail Palkia over Lustrous Orb. Or a Rest Talk set with Toxic and Surf if you fear Gliscor, but CM Kyogre risks to be problematic then. These are some ideas I have for your team. Nothing to say more, you counter Solrock pretty nicely, which is a good point ;)

Good luck!

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Level 56,

This is a very solid team. Lando-T+Klefki+Palkia is always going to be a really solid core, and CM Ghostceus rounds it out nicely. I think there are slight weaknesses though. Ghosts in general seem to be really annoying for you, especially Ghostceus as Antacool mentioned, I mean sure you get to toxic it but the lack of a ghost resist is kind of the biggest issue. Ho-Oh gets frees on some stuff and punishes Lando with Sacred Fire relatively easily, but you can play a pretty decent hazards game. I mean, I agree with dice's analysis on many points but I tend to disagree that the build is bad/beyond fixing.

I think running Yveltal would be super helpful in general, like running Yveltal over Dialga is useful since as good as Support Dialga is, there are some issues in that it is somewhat overshadowed by Palkia for checking Kyogre and Lando-T for Zekrom and stuff like that. Really the main thing it does for this team is check CM Arceus, which is valid but effectively dedicating a teamslot to it alone is kind of inefficient. I understand it does some other stuff in general, and I'm oversimplifying this, but basically I'm trying to say that Dialga is not terribly necessary. I think running something like Yveltal over Dialga and then switching to some sort of Toxic Palkia might be a plausible option, so give that a shot. Ho-Oh might be more annoying but definitely helps overall in my opinion.

Good luck!

Hack I don't disagree that I was perhaps giving a bit more credit than deserving. Toxic Palkia helps vs Electriceus a bit, I know it's not ideal though. I am aware that the fix would be not ideal, but I'm not gonna say "wow your team sucks too bad." A lack of helpfulness was the main reason that my current badge was delayed, and there are certainly teams that are so bad that this is warranted, but this team is decently better than a lot of others.

Level 56 I considered Gliscor in my head I just forgot :/

Last edited:
The big flaw of this team is the opportunity cost in using both support Dialga and support Lando-T. In extension, this waste of a slot means you can't find room for anything to deal with status spam (burns, gliscor), some offensive threats (ghostceus, ho-oh) and stall. Basically I'm just echoing what Dice said since it's true. It was just the stall weak he didn't point out. I can't fix these changes without totally remaking this, but thanks for RMTing.

Hey Level 56,

This is a very solid team. Lando-T+Klefki+Palkia is always going to be a really solid core, and CM Ghostceus rounds it out nicely. I think there are slight weaknesses though. Ghosts in general seem to be really annoying for you, especially Ghostceus as Antacool mentioned, I mean sure you get to toxic it but the lack of a ghost resist is kind of the biggest issue. Ho-Oh gets frees on some stuff and punishes Lando with Sacred Fire relatively easily, but you can play a pretty decent hazards game. I mean, I agree with dice's analysis on many points but I tend to disagree that the build is bad/beyond fixing.
Sorry, I know you are more likely more friendly and consistent when rating than I am but I simply couldn't let this go unnoticed. I mean your suggestions with Yveltal doesn't fix the build at all- using Yveltal over Dialga opens up a huge eleceus weakness while replacing Lando for Yveltal means Zekrom freely volt switches on members with your only electric check being 2HKOd by outrage after some prior damage... I think it's largely misleading to not be fair when it comes to these things, there is no simple fix that does eradicate the build's weakness to Ho-oh/stall/cm arceus (outside electric). That's pretty major to me. Remember that you have a lot of power being a team rater- a lot of players getting into Ubers head to the RMT section looking for good teams to try out with, it is very misleading to these people be so overly posititive when there really is no reason to. Just a heads up but I feel I've seen this behavior from you several times, no offense you are a great rater, but you have to learn to draw lines. Like do you actually think an Yveltal erases the previous faults of this team that simply? Do you think there is any way to beat defog+Ho-oh in a "pretty decent hazards game" when all you got to punish defogs is parahaxing? I'm gonna stop here as I could really get out of hand, this is just a heads up to you as a rater, since you have a lot of responsibility.

Last edited:

Level 56

Faded memories
Ghostceus/status is not a problem if I use darkceus in this team along with that refresh + cm darkceus is a great stallbreaker if its checks are eliminated. This is why I was able to defeat dice's team so easily in ubers open and this must be the reason why the two of you are complaining, even tho this team is only weak to ho-oh and somewhat weak to hazards.

Also if you must know, nothing can switch in vs ho-oh comfortably, unless its something like rockceus, so I'm gonna go with gliscor instead of lando to see if it works better.

Ghostceus/status is not a problem if I use darkceus in this team along with that refresh + cm darkceus is a great stallbreaker if its checks are eliminated. This is why I was able to defeat dice's team so easily in ubers open and this must be the reason why the two of you are complaining, even tho this team is only weak to ho-oh and somewhat weak to hazards.

Also if you must know, nothing can switch in vs ho-oh comfortably, unless its something like rockceus, so I'm gonna go with gliscor instead of lando to see if it works better.
I'm not complaining, please don't confuse relevant criticism with whining- I couldn't care less for who this team beat etc. And I thought the RMT had a ghostceus... oh well, I mean it's not like you trade weaknesses then. Thanks for enlightening me on Ho-oh though. However the correct way to look at it is not what can switch in- it's how the balance of the team giving it free switch ins and how many mons are able to force it out that is relevant, and that's why you are weak to it. Gliscor > Lando-T to fix status/ho-oh issues and Darkceus > Ghostceus for ghostceus and stallbreaking just leads to other problems, now you get a weakness to blaziken and ekiller instead. I don't really understand why you refuse to look at the real issue: total inefficent pairing of dialga and lando-t which leads to bad compression. If you take that route then you have a chance of salvaging this build. Have a nice day.

u r posting as if u have 8 pokemon but the fact is that u don't. dialga + land-t is just awful teambuilding and mega lucario simply does not fit on this team. if i were to try and fix it, it would probably result in 3 pokemon changes and it being a bastardized version of something i have already made.

if u want to start off with mega lucario, u should first focus on what it is weak to and then find partners that fit its needs. refresh ekiller, for example, is a great offensive partner that can help break down walls and can check arceus-ghost, the main stop to lucario. darkrai, yveltal, and even the previous arceus-dark like u mentioned can work as well depending on the way u go about it. as of now, ur lucario just seems like a post-it note teambuilding addition. that is, u just slapped it on for no apparent reason. 3 steels is almost never quality teambuilding

the team as of now has no salvageable pieces so i highly recommend u just rebuilding since, to put it bluntly, this team is a waste of time

defending constructive criticism with arbitrary tournament wins is just manifesting ur unwillingness to accept that there are possibly better options than what u currently have which is rather odd since u posted this team to get feedback in the first place

Level 56

Faded memories
So i saw that user 'steeljackal' posted two teams in a single thread which can be found here (I could have posted this team in my first post but character limit sucks so)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...a-5k-double-doubles-rmt.3521474/#post-5845279

Introduction
So i secided to do the same too (this will be the last tho). This is another team of mine which is much more solid and has shown great performances. lets begin!

Team name: Surge of fortunas

Team at a glance

xerneas-active.gif
mewtwo-megay.gif

484.png
493.png
gliscor.gif
yveltal.gif

In depth

Mewtwo-mega-y

mewtwo-megay.gif

Floating beauty (Mewtwo-Mega-Y) @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 72 SpD / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Mewtwo-mega-y is my favourite mon in XY ubers. Its very cute (polop also agrees with this) and also has damn strong stats. This team is built around mmy as i wanted to make a balanced team with stalltwo y. Stalltwo y is a complete nightmare for stall teams, not only that it also has the ability to make big holes in balanced teams. Mmy's main role in this team is to act as a stallbreaker and stop calm mind arceus. Of course it can very easily eliminate cm arceus thanks to its strong sp def, its only weak vs cm ghostceus and darkceus. The moveset is standard, psystrike, best psychic move in the game and it belongs to mewtwo. Taunt is for sending stall to hell and to prevent mons from healing and setting up. Recover is to gain hp if its low. And will-o-wisp works beautifully with taunt. It can also check most mons running offensive sets quite easily.

Gliscor

gliscor.gif

Satan (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Stealth Rock

Next, as usual, i needed a stealth rock user which could check ho-oh as well as zekrom so I decided to use Gliscor. Gliscor is better than lando-t as it gets roost which lando-t doesn't get and its a great status absorber which (groudon, lando-t, hippo isn't). Also its also a very nice check to mega-blaze, which is quite a problem for balanced/stall teams. Stealth rock, well every competitive team need this. Earthquake, gliscor's only decent STAB move. Roost is a useful move for gliscor, as it needs its health to be full to check ho-oh. Knock off, its for knocking off ho-oh's choice band, so that gliscor can check ho-oh more comfortably.

Yveltal

yveltal.gif

Dark-pact Chamber (Yveltal) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Roost
- Taunt

During the early days of gen 6 XY Ubers, Yveltal was always used as an offensive pokemon. But as time passed, ekiller became even more of a problem and defensive yveltal came into the act. Defensive yveltal is probably one of the best ekiller check thanks to its decent defense and high hp. It also is a great answer to threats like kangaskhan and cm ghostceus. Moveset is standard. Foul play is specially for ekiller and other high attack mons, it hits very hard and ohko's ekiller if its at +2. Taunt as usual, is for yveltal to act as a stallbreaker (tho its bot used for that purpose on this team but still). Roost is yveltal's recovery move. And and lastly, the last slot for defensive yveltal always consists of two choices. One is sucker punch and the second is toxic. Sucker punch is very handy if the opposing mon is at low health. And toxic is for poisoning the mon which can deal with yveltal easily, fairyceus for example. I went with toxic as its fitting better than sucker punch in this team. Rocky helmet is great vs kangaskhan as yveltal can just roost and let rocky helmet do the damage.

Palkia

484.png

Pitch black-void (Palkia) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Surf
- Toxic
- Dragon Tail
- Rest

Palkia, is my kyogre check on this team. Palkia, the offensive set has been always better because with the cancerous toxic + rest set, it give free turns but since it has become must for palkia to run that defensive set on stall/balanced team, I guess it can't be helped. Surf is palkia's best STAB move for this set, hydro pump is better but due to low pp, surf is used. Toxic is for pressuring arceus forms which are running defog + eleceus. Rest is the only recovery move palkia gets and also its must as it has to deal with a beast like kyogre. In the previous months, palkia used to run fire blast for nasty mons like ferrothorn which are usually problematic for stall teams. But with the appearence of 'gothitelle' which is a nightmare for any stall team, it has become must for palkia to run dragon tail becasue of goth traps palkia, its over for you if your opp has a kyogre. And with this, my team has pretty good match up vs goth teams.

Arceus-poison ( I wasn't able to find a sprite for poisonceus, damn.)

493.png

Divine library (Arceus-Poison) @ Toxic Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 140 Def / 24 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Poisonceus, is my answer to xerneas. Poisonceus didn't had much niche on most teams at the start of gen 6 but now its pretty good on most of the teams, tho its somewhat difficult to deal with psyshock xerneas but still it can do the job but scarf xerneas is very weal vs poisonceus so yeah. Poison jab is STAB for poisonceus with a nice 30% poison chance. Recover is arceus's recovery move. Will-o-wisp is for ground types and steel types that are problematic for poisonceus and defog, you know what this is for. The speed is enough to outspeed stuff like palkia, xerneas etc. And defense and hp are very high in order to check psyshock xerneas more safely.

Xerneas

xerneas-active.gif

Trial of skill (Xerneas) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 76 Atk / 248 SpA / 184 Spe
Mild Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Close combat
- Rock Slide

Xerneas on this team acts as my yveltal check/late game sweeper and also is my cleric. One big reason why i decided to use scarf xerneas on this team is because darkrai is the most legitimate stallbreaker. So in order to lower darkrai weakness xerneas is scarfed. Also scarfed xerneas is a beauty because moonblast, its STAB hits VERY hard to mons that switch in which doesn't resisnt it. Close combat is used for heatran which is very annoying, it is probably the most reliable switch in vs xerneas. Close combat is also good vs excadrill if sand is not up. Rock slide is specially for "ho-oh", with these evs on xerneas rock slide ohko's ho-oh. Aromatherapy is for healing status problems.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/aBg6WgdT

Conclusion: So there is the team guys. Feel free to customize it and have fun using as its a very solid team. Sorry if there are any mistakes, wrote this on phone lmao.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hello Level 56, pretty solid team you have here!

The above raters have already done a sufficient job of analysing threats to the team, with the most problematic being ho-oh, gliscor and arceus ghost as well as refresh arceus formes. Stall is also very threatening, with sd luke being your best bet at winning, however this is pretty unreliable. There are some more issues your team suffers from that come mostly from the very suboptimal combination of lant+dialga, such as a big weakness to status. There is a way to make fix all of this actually, but I'm not sure if I would be changing too much. I would get rid of mluke as it is a pretty lackluster mon that doesn't really do that much, and sort of is this mon that just sits there without really brining much offensive or defensive support. CM arceus-dark+yveltal instead of arceus-ghost+mluke is what I would use, but since this gives you a rather big weakness to fairy types, you should swag the redundant dialga for a spef kyogre. As you notice, this is a 3 mon chance, and it changes quite a bit. Yveltal is something entirely different than mluke, and while arceus ghost is also a cm arceus form that checks mewtwo, it does most things completely different. Spdef kyogre is actually kind of similar to dialga as its job is mainly to check cm arceus, which it does a fantastic job at. It's needed with the first two changes though. You can afford all these changes pretty easily, as it doesn't open up a lot of other weaknesses but makes your team do better vs a whole lot of stuff. Gliscor>lant is possible too, as it removes a possible zekrom weakness, and makes your team do very well against ho-oh, but makes the team weaker to sd mblaze. I feel this change would be needed too, but then I'm really swapping too much lol. Palkia/Klefki/Lant/Darkceus, Kyogre/Yveltal would look like a decently solid team tbf. I would consider using toxic as the sole status move on palkia so you can prevent eleceus from sweeping, as it is the cm arceus form that gets past kyogre, and klefki+kyogre checks xerneas well enough anyway. While it may feel like I've changed quite a bit with this, it keeps the structure pretty much the same, just has better pokemon that fulfil more roles, and do a better job at doing so as with these changes you match up a lot better vs the issues mentioned by hack and dice.

Anyway, even if you think these changes are too much I hope I helped :] Scarf kyogre>dialga is actually a semi-decent band-aid fix but it makes the team much weaker to eleceus, so you would have to use a dual-status palkia, on which I like to use draco meteor/fire blast. Cool team though :]

ps: the sprites on the first team are borked :[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)