Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the ralt you're looking for, if you have the patient to wait 14 days for it and stuffs to trade for it .
female timid shiny ralt hp ground in a moon ball

yes it is confirmed .
I can guarantee I have the patience. As for the stuffs, that I'm not so sure about, but we can discuss it and hopefully work something out...?

Anyone need any EV Training done? I'm kinda bored rn and I'd be willing to train several mons.

Also, is there anyone who could help me get some eggs hatched through Reddit? I don't have an account there and I don't intend to make one, since the site looks confusing to me. Let me know and I'll try to fulfill any requests you've got =]
I can help you on both requests there buddy. =) I have a whole team of 6 Pokemon that need EV training, and it would be really awesome if you wanted to help me out with some of them.

I also just recently joined r/SVexchange on Reddit, and have already hatched about a half-dozen eggs so I think I know the site well enough to help you with that too. I can't check shiny values, though, but if you already know the values of your eggs I'll be glad to get them where they're supposed to be hatched.

Anyone know how to get pkm files from gen 3 games to gen 4. and then gen 4 pkm files to gen 5? Also is it possible to get pokemon off a gen 3 rom onto a retail cart without a game shark?

Repost, trying to collect all the sexy ball HA fossils I can, but too busy lazy to breed so I'm only trading some spare spitback fossils (and living fossils) I happen to have clogging up my boxes.

I don't care about IVs/natures/egg moves, just that they're Female, have their Hidden Ability, and are in some special ball I don't already have (no Dream balls, they're boring).
All are Female with their Hidden Ability, IVs/natures/egg moves vary and I'm too lazy to list them, so assume they're all garbage if you really care.

(
pending)

(
pending)
(
pending)

Hey Ray, I want that Great ball Shieldon you've got, where do you get such good stuff from?Also please reserve a great Anorith for me when you breed one here is my collection

Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl and Wailmer
Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile
Net Ball: Blue Basculin and Goldeen
Dusk Ball: Shelmet
Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Shelmet and Chikorita(non HA), Glameow and skitty
Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil
Timer Ball:Karrablast
Great Ball:Cranidos, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool
Quick Ball:Carvanha, chinchou, Yamask and Shieldon
Heal Ball: Lileep, Sentret, Yamask, alomomola and Karrablast
Luxury Ball:Anything except Chinchou, Mantine, Barboach, Kricketot, Hippopotas, Alomomola

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know how to get pkm files from gen 3 games to gen 4. and then gen 4 pkm files to gen 5? Also is it possible to get pokemon off a gen 3 rom onto a retail cart without a game shark?
You can pal park from 3rd to 4th gen through emulator. 4th-5th gen is trickier ever since pokecheck's down.
As for the last question, you can get pokemon into 3rd gen retail if you use an old regular DS + gba backup manager.

Hey guys, havent been on for awhile. Looking at building a new team around a different mega. Maybe Char X, Hera, or Pinsir. Any opinions? Also looking for either Galvantula or Shuckle for sticky web support, depending on which is better for a bug mega.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I managed to get my hands on an AU Diancie code, and it came with an ORAS Demo code stapled to the back.

So, if anyone in the AU Region wants a Demo Code, PM and you can have it for free.

Also, bump.
Does anyone know if Diancie codes of a different region are affected by the "glitch" that makes three IVs not 31? (the region in question is AU, heh)

I will be online for another 30-40 minutes or so and am available to take a few cloning requests. I can also check TSV's and ESV's. PM/VM if you could use my services. Thanks!

Looking for a timid Raikui with perfect IV's and hidden power ice

Offering:

Lugia
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Trick
- Earth Power
- Icy Wind
in heal ball

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for a timid Raikui with perfect IV's and hidden power ice

Offering:

Lugia
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Trick
- Earth Power
- Icy Wind
in heal ball
It might be a good idea to list OT/ID. :p

LF Charizardite X FT 5IV KBs w/ Lucarionite Got one! I'm still able to trade a bunch of 5IV KBs though, PM if you're interested in a list

Last edited:
Can any one please help me I'm new to this forum site and I'm looking for a shiny yamask I just lost all of my old save data when my son got ahold of when my son got ahold of mybds all I can offer is either a shiny Durant or a shiny charmander please help

Can someone help me transfer these to my Y for my SR ordeal?

Naive Synch Ralts
Smeargle with 129 speed
Accelgor with 200 HP
A pokemon for destroying oppositions(Greninja)

Last Moment question, what ball should I use for Yveltal?
Luxury, Premier or Timer?

Can someone help me transfer these to my Y for my SR ordeal?

Naive Synch Ralts
Smeargle with 129 speed
Accelgor with 200 HP
A pokemon for destroying oppositions(Greninja)

Last Moment question, what ball should I use for Yveltal?
Luxury, Premier or Timer?
Premier. Luxury is too common, and Timer rubs me the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)