2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scene

Banned deucer.
city, as one of the top teams in the country, are such a bad advertisement for the pl in europe

How can City be so shite in Europe. I swear it can't be that hard to adapt to. Not even the managers fault, happened under Mancini as well

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
maybe the City organization is really bad at the logistics involved in traveling around Europe, or maybe none of their managers have been good at rotating key players (especially while keeping a balanced and dynamic midfield).

edit: in general the pl is so competitive that its not surprising to me that english teams have had sporadic success at best in the european competitions (chelc and manu a few years ago, but nothing recent)

Last edited:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
We were really unlucky to concede the first goal but we probably shouldn't have given Can all that space. Costa's back and he's fit and firing! Nice to have Azpilicueta back too, although I'd prefer to have him play at RB instead of LB with Luis on the left side of defence. We got a good result today but we really need to learn how to kill the game off after we get into a lead.

difference of class was obvious between chelsea and liverpool. they were better than us in almost every department.

also, chelsea were really wasteful and we would have made them pay for it if the referee wasn't a coward and gave us a penalty for a clear handball by cahill

Myzozoa

ofc after i drop mata in fantasy

tbf crystal palace did not adjust at all to his arrival

https://vine.co/v/Oe0jaEr6759

What a beast lol!

Why was Lallana on the bench? He seems to be competing with Coutinho for a place but if I was Rodgers I'd play them both and drop Henderson. Or try Lambert + Lallana, it can't get any worse surely.

edit: The Suarez money allowed a team for the Champions League to be built - for Southampton :P

And Paddy McNair now injured! Fletcher and Carrick in central defence lol!

Last edited:
I feel a bit bad for Mario Balotelli. Today you could see he was trying and working for the team, it's just not working out for him at the moment. His runs were all timed wrong, he was caught offside like 5 times or so.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
And City fall further behind, thanks QPR, better get your act together.

R34L M4DRID V5 Random Spanish Teams

Edit: Watching Man U wasting time at the end, at their own fraking stadium vs a lower team was just sad but at this point I'll take every damned point we can get....

Myzozoa

classic sczczczcesney, another 3 points gone for selling sagna. also this ref has an interesting way of determining whether contact is a foul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)