Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a female Moon Ball Swablu? Please let me know if you want anything in return or if you'll give it away.

EDIT: Already taken care of.

Last edited:
Hi.
Apologize for my english, but it's not my first language.
I'm looking for a legit Diancie Hasty/Naive from the event. I softresetted a lot and now I'm so tired.
I can give you oras demo codes, and almost any flawless shiny KB, all legits. The code will sent first, but you need to show me your Diancie, just for verify the ivs.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Hey guys, might anyone be able to clone my (admittedly imperfect) Tornadus this weekend? Fully redistributable (not that it's particularly great), I only need 3 total. I'm available for most of tomorrow and maybe within the next 3 hours.
(iirc, 30/6/14/25/15/31 Timid, HP Ice... it was a completely random catch and the differences are small at level 50. I don't have many good legendaries :B )

Unrelated, I'm gonna do an eggrun for ORAS - I'll take 5 eggs from a collection of eggs I've been stockpiling from random people, and use them in my ORAS playthrough. And a Mudkip. If anyone has some eggs they want to get rid of (that probably aren't starters, or water/ground types, and for preference are BL or lower/C tier or lower) or are likewise interested in a mutual egg trade, give me a shout sometime soon :) I want to build up my egg pool!

((quick ball for shiny Luc IMO, though safari looks great on the mega))

Need someone to check the SV of 3 eggs I have
Edit: looking for HA female slowpoke in matching ball (dream pref)

Last edited:
My own fault for leaving it so late but i'm in quite the hurry to get these two: Female horsea in a dive ball with muddy water as an egg move, preferably modest with swift swim. And a female scyther in a nest/sport/repeat ball with quick guard as an egg move, preferably adamant with technician. IV's don't matter.

Quick question. I cant seem to use the strategy dex, so I was wondering what nature and moves should a sunsweeper cherrim
have?
Timid or Jolly.

Edit:
I personally use this in Singles:

Cherrim@Life Orb
Ability: Flower Gift
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
-Petal Blizzard
-Return
-Sunny Day
-Weather Ball

Edit2: Trikx's set works too

Quick question. I cant seem to use the strategy dex, so I was wondering what nature and moves should a sunsweeper cherrim
have?
wow, the strategy dex doesn't have a set for cherrim yet as well. lol

I recommend:

Cherrim @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
Ability: Flower Gift
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]/Weather Ball

Would it be worth it to buy White 2 just to RNG the HA Braviary in it?
A few weeks ago I wanted to buy white so I can rng thundurus but then I found out that they don't even sell b/w in stores anymore :O ( at least here in austria)
I also asked for hgss since I could use a ss game as well and they didn't sell those either. The "oldest" game they had was white2 so I just got that for a reasonable price (20€)... Guess for those old gens I either have to buy them used or move on to emulator and figure out how that works...
This is not really an answer to your question but I wanted to share this story^^
I think you should get it, since you also have plenty of legendaries to rng in b2/w2.
LF: HA mankey and HA kricktune please :)
female, IV's/nature do not matter
I can offer to catch a female ha mankey in fs in a ball of your choice, pm/vm me.
edit: I just caught one in a nest ball, you can pick it up some time tomorrow. Or I can catch another one in a ball of your choice. Going to sleep now.

Last edited:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
New page so:
LF: dream ball HA slowpoke (f) and (f) HA solosis in matching ball nest(?)
I can get you the nest ball solosis. VM/PM me if you still need it.
My own fault for leaving it so late but i'm in quite the hurry to get these two: Female horsea in a dive ball with muddy water as an egg move, preferably modest with swift swim. And a female scyther in a nest/sport/repeat ball with quick guard as an egg move, preferably adamant with technician. IV's don't matter.
I can breed you a sportsball scyther w/ quick guard and other Egg moves. VM/PM me if interested.

Questions....Can you put in the diancie event code in omega ruby and alpha sapphire when you get them?

Also can someone please give me a female spitback of treeko and mudkip with Hidden Abilities please. Don't care about egg moves or nature they just need to be female with the hidden ability. Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)