Pokemon Minus

The main things holding Wobb back are its speed and its pitiful excuse for a movepool. Remedying those would help it a lot.
Well it doesn't really need much in the way of movepool given what it does, but I think it would benefit significantly from access to Metal Burst and Taunt (although Taunt would make it very, very thoroughly broken). May as well throw Confide on there while you're at it, since basically everything that learns standard TMs gets that move.

Wobbuffet is getting some Speed for Encore or D-Bond shenanigans, as well as Metal Burst and maybe recovery. That might be pushing it, though. Wish?

Sylveon is definitely getting Boomburst Earth Power. Actually, I've got an idea for all the Eeveelutions: let them use each other's STABs. Also, Eevee gets Play Rough as an egg move for later.

Genesect will probably receive a Techno Blast buff (Steel-type, perhaps?), Mega Launcher + Pulse and Aura moves, and Mega Launcher will get a buff (Cannon moves, perhaps?). Also, Fire Blast.

Thundurus is going to get a huge revamp. Thundy-I will be physical, with Bolt Strike (it's the BOLT STRIKE POKEMON, how doesn't it get that move already?) and probably Brave Bird at its disposal, while Thundy-T will be the more powerful special attacker, likely acquiring Thunderstorm (an Electric Draco Meteor), Hurricane, and some more coverage.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Here are the winners of this voting phase!

Gothitelle: the someone
Gothitelle
Psychic | Dark
100 | 55 | 110 | 110 | 130 | 95 (600 BST; +30 HP, +15 Def, +15 SAtk, +20 SDef, +30 Spe)
Clairvoyant Body (New Ability: This Pokemon takes 2/3 of damage if the opponent uses an attack calculated with its highest offensive stat) | Competitive | Shadow Tag
+Encore, +Lovely Kiss

Gothitelle seems like a Dark type Pokemon to me. It learns 4 Dark type moves by leveling up, its prevolution is manipulative and it can see the deaths of the people around it. It is also based on a gothic lolita, which is self explanatory.
Competitively, it is made to be a great partner to MegaGengar. Gothitelle is immune to Psychic, one of MegaGengar's weaknesses. MegaGengar resists both of Gothitelle's weaknesses, Bug and Fairy.
Lugia: cooldude_dude

Lugia
Flying/Water
(+5)/90/133 (+3)/107 (+7)/179 (+25)/110 (720 BST)
Pressure/Submerge*/Multiscale
*In rain, evasion is raised 1.5x
+Scald, +Surf, +Hurricane
Rayquaza: zerobreaker000
Rayquaza
Dragon/Flying type
Air Lock (Ends all weather; Weather cannot be started when user is on field.)
BST: 105/160/90/160/90/115 Total: 720
Move additions and changes:
+Azure Strike - 170 BP, Flying type, special, 95% Accu., 8PP; Lowers user’s Def and Sp. Def by one stage
Scizor(-Mega): zerobreaker000
Scizor
Bug/Steel type Intrinsic Levitate
Light Metal (Boosts Speed by 1.5x, but decreases Def by 0.75x.)/Iron Fist (Boosts punch moves by 1.5x.)/Technician (Doubles BP of moves under 60 BP.)
BST: 100/140/110/55/80/115 Total: 600
Move additions and changes: +Drain Punch, +Thunder Punch

Mega Scizor
Bug/Steel type
Tough Claws
BST: 100/165/155/65/125/90 Total: 700
Move additions and changes: +Drain Punch, +Thunder Punch

Now is the super-happy fun time submission phase for the slate of "why," Genesect, Sylveon, Thundurus(-Therian), and Wobbufett!

Keep in mind that Wobbufett's primary niche is counter-coat, so increasing its defenses wouldn't be the best thing in the world for its main niche.

Why is this a thing
ALSO THANKS SEREBII FOR MAKING THUNDURUS-T'S ICON HAVE AN S INSTEAD OF A T

Genesect
Bug / Steel
Download / Metallate (see A) / Mega Launcher (see B) (HA)
/ 140 / 95 / 140 / 95 / 139 (BST: 700)
Movepool: +Fire Blast, +Water Pulse (see C), +Aura Sphere, +Dark Pulse, +Ion Cannon (see D), +Heat Pulse (see E), +Volt Tackle, +Flare Blitz, +Blaze Kick (no event), +Extreme Speed (no event), +Shift Gear (no event), +Gear Grind
Move revamps: Techno Blast (see F)
Item revamps: Drives (see G)
A: Steel-type -ate
B: Now boosts all Pulse, Aura, Cannon, and Beam moves
C: 75 BP, 100 Acc., 20% chance to confuse target, Water-type
D: 110 BP, 80 Acc., 10% chance to lower target's Special Defense by one stage, Steel-type
E: 75 BP, 100 Acc., 20% chance to burn target, Fire-type
F: 120 BP, 100 Acc., Steel-type, changes types with user's held Drive
G: Change Genesect's primary type to match Techno Blast's new typing; boost the power of their respective type's moves by 20%

Concept: Holy mother of Terminators, this bug got buffed. For starters, I gave it two more Abilities: one that will favor Physical Genesect (Metallate), and one that will favor Special Genesect (Mega Launcher). Plus, I upped its power, Speed, and bulk! Fire Blast is because Genesect already gets Flamethrower, Volt Tackle is based on its electronic nature, Flare Blitz is because it already gets Flame Charge AND Blaze Kick, and Gear Grind is because it already gets Shift Gear. The other moves are all for Mega Launcher fun. The Drives now boost their respective types, as well as changing Genesect's Bug type. I'm looking forward to using Genesect-Burn and Genesect-Douse, although Shock and Chill seem a bit more underwhelming.

Thundurus-I
Electric / Flying
Prankster / Aerilate / Defiant (HA)
89 / 155 / 90 / 105 / 90 / 151 (BST: 680)
Movepool: +Bolt Strike, +Brave Bird, +Thunderstorm (see A), +Hurricane, +Parabolic Charge (see B), +Aura Sphere, +Ice Punch (see C), +Fire Punch (see C), +Close Combat, +Swords Dance, +Air Slash (see D), +Hyper Voice, +Encore, +Defog, +Tailwind, +Double-Edge, +Fake Out
Move revamps: Thunder Punch (see C), Charge (see E)
A: 130 BP, 90 Acc., lowers user's SpA by two stages, Electric-type
B: 75 BP, 100 Acc., heals user by 50% of damage dealt, Electric-type
C: all 85 BP, 100 Acc., 10% chance to burn/freeze/paralyze target, Fire/Ice/Electric-type
D: 80 BP, 100 Acc., 35% chance to flinch target, Flying-type
E: Heals user by 50% of its max HP

Concept: YOU'VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK! Thundurus-Incarnate has three terrific Abilities to abuse, and all of them get new toys. The first, Prankster, gains Encore, Defog, and Tailwind to troll foes with, as well as reliable recovery in Charge and a buttload of physical coverage. (Bolt Strike, Brave Bird, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Close Combat, and Knock Off, which it already gets? WOW!) The second, Aerilate, gains Fake Out and Double-Edge on the physical side, as well as Hyper Voice on the special side. Swords Dance can let it set up, or it can just pivot in and out with Fake Out + Return. The third ability, Defiant, gets the aforementioned buttload of physical coverage. This thing isn't just a one-trick pony, either.

Thundurus-T
Electric / Flying
Volt Absorb / Aerilate / Competitive (HA)
/ 85 / 120 / 165 / 120 / 101 (BST: 670)
Movepool: See Thundurus-I

Concept: And here's the other trick! Thundurus-I's bevy of new Special moves which it has no use for are only to help Thundurus-T. Aerilate Hyper Voice kills almost everything. Or maybe you want to punish every Defogger ever with +2 Competitive Thundurus-T. Or maybe you want to go with an unorthodox bulky Volt Absorb Thundy-T. Either way, this thing is going to be a MONSTER.

Sylveon
Fairy
Fairy Aura / Magic Guard / Pixilate (HA)
130 / 65 / 105 / 140 / 150 / 60 (BST: 650)
Movepool: +Surf, +Flamethrower, +Thunderbolt, +Psychic, +Dark Pulse, +Energy Ball, +Ice Beam, +Lovely Kiss, +Earth Power, +Shooting Star (see A), +Moonlight, +Play Rough (egg move)
Move revamps: Disarming Voice (see B)
A: 110 BP, 85 Acc., has a 30% chance to lower target's SpA by one stage, Fairy type
B: 40 BP, 100 Acc., has +1 Priority, Fairy type

Concept: The Eeveelutions combine and share their powers! Sylveon gains the Special STAB coverage of its Eeveelution siblings, but that doesn't diminish its unique Fairy-type qualities. On the contrary, its Fairy-type qualities are magnified so much, it begins to give off a Fairy Aura! Lovely Kiss is a very fitting, very useful Sleeping move. Disarming Voice gains +1 Priority, useful for Sylveon. Shooting Star is an absurdly powerful STAB, and Earth Power only augments Sylveon's now-amazing coverage. Moonlight is reliable recovery. Play Rough may seem useless, but it's not there for Sylveon. It's there for later. Much later.

Wobbuffet
Psychic / Steel
Shadow Tag
195 / 33 / 88 / 33 / 88 / 93 (BST: 530)
Movepool: +Metal Burst (see A), +Wish, +Confide
Move revamps: none
A: Now has -6 Priority

Concept: Jessie would be proud. There's not much you can do to Wobbuffet to buff it. However, I think I did just enough to make it better. A Steel typing adds many resistances and an explanation for why it gets Metal Burst, which now gets -6 Priority. Improved bulk and Speed help it a lot. Wish is for recovery, and Confide is because... well, everything gets Confide!

Wobbuffet

Psychic/Fairy
Shadow Tag
230/33/85/33/90/95 (539 BST)
+Moonlight, +Calm Mind, +Baton Pass, +Gathered Power*, +Wish, +Protect
*20 BP, Normal type , Acts like CounterCoat in one that the doubled damage stacks with a 20 BP typeless attack (no weaknesses/immunities/SE or NVE), -6 Priority

Thundy-I

Electric/Dark w/Intrinsic Levitate
Prankster/Sheer Force/Competitive (new HA)
79/135/90/135/90/131 (680 BST)
+Swords Dance, +Parting Shot, +Aura Sphere, +Parabolic Charge, +Meteor Mash, +Drain Punch, +Hurricane, +Ice Punch, +Ice Beam

Thundy-T

Motor Drive/Sheer Force/Competitive (new HA)

79/145/80/145/90/121 (680 BST)
+All moves listed for Incarnate Thundurus

Genesect

Electric/Steel
Download/Protean/Tinted Lens (HA)
/140/105/140/105/121 (700 BST)
+Hydro Pump, +Laser Beam*, +Volt Switch, +Focus Blast
*Fire, 80 BP, 95 Accuracy, has a 30% chance to burn
(so borked, I know)

Sylveon

Fairy/Flying
Competitive/Magic Guard/
Pixilate (HA)
135/65/80/125/145/90 (640 BST)
+Defog, +Flamethrower, +Nasty Plot, +White Flash*, +Thunderbolt, +Ice Beam, Hurricane, Air Slash, +Extremespeed (Egg move from Eevee, just doing this because I will give all eeveelutions this move)
*White Flash: 110 BP, Normal Type, 100 Accuracy has a 10% chance to lower accuracy.

Broken creatures from hell.

Last edited:
Genesect
Bug/Steel type
Download/Trace/Mega Launcher
BST: 81/135/110/135/110/119 Total: 690
Move additions and changes: +Aura Sphere, +Dragon Pulse, +Vacuum Wave, +High Jump Kick, +Bullet Punch, +Aqua Jet
+Volt Tackle
- Now has 120BP.
+Primordial Blast - 90BP, Rock type, special, 95% Accu., 16PP; Boosted by Mega Launcher
Burn/Chill/Douse/Shock Drive - Respectively grants STAB and the following resistances to Genesect:
Burn Drive: Bug, Fairy, Fire, Grass, Ice, Steel
Chill Drive: Dragon, Water, Ice
Douse Drive: Fire, Ice, Steel, Water
Shock Drive: Electric, Flying, Steel
Techno Blast - Steel type by default; Is now boosted by Mega Launcher.

Doesn't have some ridiculous speed, but it's pretty bulky and have priority on both sides as well. Revamped the Drives so they'd have some use at least.

Sylveon
Fairy type
Purify (Restore HP when hit by Poison-type moves)/Pixilate
BST: 125/65/85/120/170/80 Total: 645
Move additions and changes: +Earth Power, +Defog, +Cosmic Power, +Air Slash, +Hurricane

Sylphs are spirits of air, thus the myriad of Flying-type moves. Purify means it only has a weakness to Steel-type now, which is going to be fun.

Thundurus-Incarnate
Electric/Flying type
Competitive/Prankster/Amplifier (Boosts sound moves by 50%)
BST: 99/115/80/140/100/136 Total: 670
Move additions and changes: +Icy Wind, +Heat Wave, +Air Slash, +Boomburst, +Play Rough, +Dazzling Gleam
+Thunder Boom
- 140BP, Electric type, special, 100% Accu., 8PP, sound move, hit all targets on field.

Hi Raiko
Basing on Raijin, Thundy-I gets two more sound moves and an ability that boosts them. It also has some decent bulk.

Thundurus-Therian
Electric/Fairy type
Defiant/Generate (turns Normal-type moves into Electric-type moves and boosts by 30%.)/Multiscale
BST: 79/150/95/145/80/121 Total: 670
Move additions and changes: Same as Thundurus-Incarnate

This one is based on Kilin instead. more powerful on the physical side with Defiant to boot, and Multiscale to help with its ehhh bulk.

Wobbuffet
Psychic type
Shadow Tag/Natural Cure
BST: 255/33/63/33/63/93 Total: 540
Move additions and changes: +Magic Coat, +Pain Split, +Heal Bell, +Baton Pass, +Amnesia, +Barrier, +Cosmic Power, +Power Split, +Substitute

This thing, when fully invested in special bulk, can take a Specs Kyogre's full power Water Spout. In rain. And OHKOes back with Mirror Coat. And then heals with Pain Split. The only reason I didn't give it Recover is because that'd be broken af. It can also work in a BP chain.

Last edited:
Genesect
Bug/Steel type
Move additions and changes: +Aura Sphere, +Dragon Pulse, +Vacuum Wave, +High Jump Kick, +Bullet Punch, +Aqua Jet
+Volt Tackle
- Now has 120BP.
+Primordial Blast - 90BP, Rock type, special, 95% Accu., 16PP; Boosted by Mega Launcher
Burn/Chill/Douse/Shock Drive - Respectively grants STAB and the following resistances to Genesect:

Doesn't have some ridiculous speed, but it's pretty bulky and have priority on both sides as well. Revamped the Drives so they'd have some use at least.

Sylveon
Fairy type
Move additions and changes: +Earth Power, +Defog, +Cosmic Power, +Air Slash, +Hurricane

Sylphs are spirits of air, thus the myriad of Flying-type moves. Purify means it only has a weakness to Steel-type now, which is going to be fun.

Thundurus-Incarnate
Electric/Flying type
Move additions and changes: +Icy Wind, +Heat Wave, +Air Slash, +Boomburst, +Play Rough, +Dazzling Gleam
+Thunder Boom
- 140BP, Electric type, special, 100% Accu., 8PP, sound move, hit all targets on field.

Hi Raiko
Basing on Raijin, Thundy-I gets two more sound moves and an ability that boosts them. It also has some decent bulk.

Thundurus-Therian
Electric/Fairy type
Defiant/Electricate (turns Normal-type moves into Electric-type moves and boosts by 30%.)/Multiscale

This one is based on Kilin instead. more powerful on the physical side with Defiant to boot, and Multiscale to help with its ehhh bulk.

Wobbuffet
Psychic type
Shadow Tag/Natural Cure
Move additions and changes: +Magic Coat, +Pain Split, +Heal Bell, +Baton Pass, +Amnesia, +Barrier, +Cosmic Power, +Power Split, +Substitute

This thing, when fully invested in special bulk, can take a Specs Kyogre's full power Water Sprout. In rain. And OHKOes back with Mirror Coat. And then heals with Pain Split. The only reason I didn't give it Recover is because that'd be broken af. It can also work in a BP chain.
First off, Generate is a better name for Electricate.
Second off, Water Sprout sounds like some sort of Water/Grass dual-type move. Give it to Ludicolo pls

First off, Generate is a better name for Electricate.
Second off, Water Sprout sounds like some sort of Water/Grass dual-type move. Give it to Ludicolo pls
Wow how did I misspell that ._. I'll remember to put it in my Ludicolo submission when it comes :P
Also, Generate sounds too.. plain? I'm not sure, but I'll change that for now.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Genesect
Bug/Steel
71 | 130 | 110 | 130 | 110 | 119 (670 BST, +10 Atk, +15 Def, +10 SAtk, +15 SDef, +20 Spe)
Download | Light Metal (Same effects as zerobreaker000's Scizor's Light Metal) | Mega Launcher (Modified ability: Affects Pulse, Aura, Bomb, Beam, Cannon, Blast, Bullet and Ball moves)
+Water Pulse, +Aura Sphere, +Dragon Pulse, +Fire Blast, +Shadow Ball, +Moonblast, +Rock Blast, +Bullet Punch, +Bullet Seed, +Egg Bomb, +Mud Bomb, +Seed Bomb, +Sludge Bomb, +Paleozoic Beam (New move: Rock type variant of Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower with no secondary effect.)
*Drives change Genesect's Normal type moves to their respective type without adding a power boost to them.

One of Genesect's niches is its incredible movepool - that is now even more incredible. With Mega Launcher boosted STAB Bullet Punch stronger than Extreme Speed, and 4 types of Extreme Speed to choose from, Genesect is a fantastic revenge killer. Genesect's coverage is so huge that it becomes very unpredictable and can put a patch on any team's weakness (even Fire with Water type Extreme Speed and Techno Blast).
The flavor for so many new moves is that Genesect's cannon was hardcoded with them. The flavor for Light Metal is from Genesect's High-Speed Flight Form.

Wobbufett
Psychic
255 | 58 | 33 | 58 | 33 | 33 (470 BST, +65 HP, switched offense and defense.)
Shadow Tag | Telepathy
+Taunt, +Heal Bell, +Mirror Move, +Magic Coat, +Pain Split, +Heal Block, +Psycho Burst (New move: Psychic-type, Special, 100% accuracy, 16 PP, -6 Priority; Returns 1.66 times the damage dealt by the foe's last attack.)

Like Pikachuun said, increasing its defenses hinders Wobbufett's main niche. But if HP is increased, it can survive some of the same attacks and return even more damage.

Last edited:
Genesect
Bug/Steel
71 | 130 | 110 | 130 | 110 | 119 (670 BST, +10 Atk, +15 Def, +10 SAtk, +15 SDef, +20 Spe)
Download | Light Metal (Same effects as zerobreaker000's Scizor's Light Metal) | Mega Launcher (Modified ability: Affects Pulse, Aura, Bomb, Beam, Cannon, Blast, Bullet and Ball moves)
+Water Pulse, +Aura Sphere, +Dragon Pulse, +Fire Blast, +Shadow Ball, +Moonblast, +Rock Blast, +Bullet Punch, +Bullet Seed, +Egg Bomb, +Mud Bomb, +Seed Bomb, +Sludge Bomb, +Paleozoic Beam (New move: Rock type variant of Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower with no secondary effect.)
*Douses change Genesect's Normal type moves to their respective type without adding a power boost to them.

One of Genesect's niches is its incredible movepool - that is now even more incredible. With Mega Launcher boosted STAB Bullet Punch as strong as Extreme Speed, and 4 types of Extreme Speed to choose from, Genesect is a fantastic revenge killer. Genesect's coverage is so huge that it becomes very unpredictable and can put a patch on any team's weakness (even Fire with Water type Extreme Speed and Techno Blast).
The flavor for so many new moves is that Genesect's cannon was hardcoded with them. The flavor for Light Metal is from Genesect's High-Speed Flight Form.

Wobbufett
Psychic
Shadow Tag | Telepathy
+Taunt, +Heal Bell, +Mirror Move, +Magic Coat, +Pain Split, +Heal Block, +Draining Kiss, +Psycho Burst (New move: Psychic-type, Special, 100% accuracy, 16 PP, -6 Priority; Returns 1.66 times the damage dealt by the foe's last attack.)

Like Pikachuun said, increasing its defenses hinders Wobbufett's main niche. But if HP is increased, it can survive some of the same attacks and return even more damage.
I presume in Genesect's entry you mean "Drives" and not "Douses", right? Also, Mega Launcher STAB Bullet Punch is stronger than Extreme Speed, having 90 base power instead of Extreme Speed's 80.

Also, Wobbuffet with attacking moves breaks the flavour text.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
I presume in Genesect's entry you mean "Drives" and not "Douses", right? Also, Mega Launcher STAB Bullet Punch is stronger than Extreme Speed, having 90 base power instead of Extreme Speed's 80.

Also, Wobbuffet with attacking moves breaks the flavour text.
Thanks for noticing that. Fixed.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Voting phase for the below pokemon is underway! Please PM Ranger Mike your votes! an

Genesect
Bug / Steel
Download / Metallate (see A) / Mega Launcher (see B) (HA)
/ 140 / 95 / 140 / 95 / 139 (BST: 700)
Movepool: +Fire Blast, +Water Pulse (see C), +Aura Sphere, +Dark Pulse, +Ion Cannon (see D), +Heat Pulse (see E), +Volt Tackle, +Flare Blitz, +Blaze Kick (no event), +Extreme Speed (no event), +Shift Gear (no event), +Gear Grind
Move revamps: Techno Blast (see F)
Item revamps: Drives (see G)
A: Steel-type -ate
B: Now boosts all Pulse, Aura, Cannon, and Beam moves
C: 75 BP, 100 Acc., 20% chance to confuse target, Water-type
D: 110 BP, 80 Acc., 10% chance to lower target's Special Defense by one stage, Steel-type
E: 75 BP, 100 Acc., 20% chance to burn target, Fire-type
F: 120 BP, 100 Acc., Steel-type, changes types with user's held Drive
G: Change Genesect's primary type to match Techno Blast's new typing; boost the power of their respective type's moves by 20%

Concept: Holy mother of Terminators, this bug got buffed. For starters, I gave it two more Abilities: one that will favor Physical Genesect (Metallate), and one that will favor Special Genesect (Mega Launcher). Plus, I upped its power, Speed, and bulk! Fire Blast is because Genesect already gets Flamethrower, Volt Tackle is based on its electronic nature, Flare Blitz is because it already gets Flame Charge AND Blaze Kick, and Gear Grind is because it already gets Shift Gear. The other moves are all for Mega Launcher fun. The Drives now boost their respective types, as well as changing Genesect's Bug type. I'm looking forward to using Genesect-Burn and Genesect-Douse, although Shock and Chill seem a bit more underwhelming.
Genesect

Electric/Steel
Download/Protean/Tinted Lens (HA)
/140/105/140/105/121 (700 BST)
+Hydro Pump, +Laser Beam*, +Volt Switch, +Focus Blast
*Fire, 80 BP, 95 Accuracy, has a 30% chance to burn
(so borked, I know)
Genesect
Bug/Steel type
+Volt Tackle
- Now has 120BP.

Genesect
Bug/Steel
*Drives change Genesect's Normal type moves to their respective type without adding a power boost to them.

One of Genesect's niches is its incredible movepool - that is now even more incredible. With Mega Launcher boosted STAB Bullet Punch stronger than Extreme Speed, and 4 types of Extreme Speed to choose from, Genesect is a fantastic revenge killer. Genesect's coverage is so huge that it becomes very unpredictable and can put a patch on any team's weakness (even Fire with Water type Extreme Speed and Techno Blast).
Sylveon
Fairy
Fairy Aura / Magic Guard / Pixilate (HA)
130 / 65 / 105 / 140 / 150 / 60 (BST: 650)
Movepool: +Surf, +Flamethrower, +Thunderbolt, +Psychic, +Dark Pulse, +Energy Ball, +Ice Beam, +Lovely Kiss, +Earth Power, +Shooting Star (see A), +Moonlight, +Play Rough (egg move)
Move revamps: Disarming Voice (see B)
A: 110 BP, 85 Acc., has a 30% chance to lower target's SpA by one stage, Fairy type
B: 40 BP, 100 Acc., has +1 Priority, Fairy type

Concept: The Eeveelutions combine and share their powers! Sylveon gains the Special STAB coverage of its Eeveelution siblings, but that doesn't diminish its unique Fairy-type qualities. On the contrary, its Fairy-type qualities are magnified so much, it begins to give off a Fairy Aura! Lovely Kiss is a very fitting, very useful Sleeping move. Disarming Voice gains +1 Priority, useful for Sylveon. Shooting Star is an absurdly powerful STAB, and Earth Power only augments Sylveon's now-amazing coverage. Moonlight is reliable recovery. Play Rough may seem useless, but it's not there for Sylveon. It's there for later. Much later.
Sylveon

Fairy/Flying
Competitive/Magic Guard/
Pixilate (HA)
135/65/80/125/145/90 (640 BST)
+Defog, +Flamethrower, +Nasty Plot, +White Flash*, +Thunderbolt, +Ice Beam, Hurricane, Air Slash, +Extremespeed (Egg move from Eevee, just doing this because I will give all eeveelutions this move)
*White Flash: 110 BP, Normal Type, 100 Accuracy has a 10% chance to lower accuracy.

Broken creatures from hell.
Sylveon
Fairy type

Thundurus-I
Electric / Flying
Prankster / Aerilate / Defiant (HA)
89 / 155 / 90 / 105 / 90 / 151 (BST: 680)
Movepool: +Bolt Strike, +Brave Bird, +Thunderstorm (see A), +Hurricane, +Parabolic Charge (see B), +Aura Sphere, +Ice Punch (see C), +Fire Punch (see C), +Close Combat, +Swords Dance, +Air Slash (see D), +Hyper Voice, +Encore, +Defog, +Tailwind, +Double-Edge, +Fake Out
Move revamps: Thunder Punch (see C), Charge (see E)
A: 130 BP, 90 Acc., lowers user's SpA by two stages, Electric-type
B: 75 BP, 100 Acc., heals user by 50% of damage dealt, Electric-type
C: all 85 BP, 100 Acc., 10% chance to burn/freeze/paralyze target, Fire/Ice/Electric-type
D: 80 BP, 100 Acc., 35% chance to flinch target, Flying-type
E: Heals user by 50% of its max HP

Concept: YOU'VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK! Thundurus-Incarnate has three terrific Abilities to abuse, and all of them get new toys. The first, Prankster, gains Encore, Defog, and Tailwind to troll foes with, as well as reliable recovery in Charge and a buttload of physical coverage. (Bolt Strike, Brave Bird, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Close Combat, and Knock Off, which it already gets? WOW!) The second, Aerilate, gains Fake Out and Double-Edge on the physical side, as well as Hyper Voice on the special side. Swords Dance can let it set up, or it can just pivot in and out with Fake Out + Return. The third ability, Defiant, gets the aforementioned buttload of physical coverage. This thing isn't just a one-trick pony, either.
Thundurus-T
Electric / Flying
Volt Absorb / Aerilate / Competitive (HA)
/ 85 / 120 / 165 / 120 / 101 (BST: 670)
Movepool: See Thundurus-I

Concept: And here's the other trick! Thundurus-I's bevy of new Special moves which it has no use for are only to help Thundurus-T. Aerilate Hyper Voice kills almost everything. Or maybe you want to punish every Defogger ever with +2 Competitive Thundurus-T. Or maybe you want to go with an unorthodox bulky Volt Absorb Thundy-T. Either way, this thing is going to be a MONSTER.
Thundy-I

Prankster/Sheer Force/Competitive (new HA)
79/135/90/135/90/131 (680 BST)
+Swords Dance, +Parting Shot, +Aura Sphere, +Parabolic Charge, +Meteor Mash, +Drain Punch, +Hurricane, +Ice Punch, +Ice Beam

Thundy-T

Motor Drive/Sheer Force/Competitive (new HA)

79/145/80/145/90/121 (680 BST)
+All moves listed for Incarnate Thundurus
Thundurus-Incarnate
Electric/Flying type
+Thunder Boom

Hi Raiko

Thundurus-Therian
Electric/Fairy type
Defiant/Generate (turns Normal-type moves into Electric-type moves and boosts by 30%.)/Multiscale

Wobbuffet
Psychic / Steel
Shadow Tag
195 / 33 / 88 / 33 / 88 / 93 (BST: 530)
Movepool: +Metal Burst (see A), +Wish, +Confide
Move revamps: none
A: Now has -6 Priority

Concept: Jessie would be proud. There's not much you can do to Wobbuffet to buff it. However, I think I did just enough to make it better. A Steel typing adds many resistances and an explanation for why it gets Metal Burst, which now gets -6 Priority. Improved bulk and Speed help it a lot. Wish is for recovery, and Confide is because... well, everything gets Confide!

Psychic/Fairy
Shadow Tag
230/33/85/33/90/95 (539 BST)
+Moonlight, +Calm Mind, +Baton Pass, +Gathered Power*, +Wish, +Protect
*20 BP, Normal type , Acts like CounterCoat in one that the doubled damage stacks with a 20 BP typeless attack (no weaknesses/immunities/SE or NVE), -6 Priority
Wobbuffet
Psychic type
Shadow Tag/Natural Cure

This thing, when fully invested in special bulk, can take a Specs Kyogre's full power Water Spout. In rain. And OHKOes back with Mirror Coat. And then heals with Pain Split. The only reason I didn't give it Recover is because that'd be broken af. It can also work in a BP chain.
Wobbufett
Psychic
Shadow Tag | Telepathy
+Taunt, +Heal Bell, +Mirror Move, +Magic Coat, +Pain Split, +Heal Block, +Psycho Burst (New move: Psychic-type, Special, 100% accuracy, 16 PP, -6 Priority; Returns 1.66 times the damage dealt by the foe's last attack.)

Discussion phase for Aegislash, Bronzong, Excadrill, and Ferrothorn is now underway! We needed more steels

YESS AEGI is definitely getting WoW and recovery
Bronzong will be a bitch to try to buff, but I haven't even started
Exca will be cool to buff, don't know how yet
No idea for ferro.

Waitwat Bronzong

Anyways Bronzong is TOTALLY getting Drizzle, like, its pokedex entry is basically that. Also, Heavy Metal can work as a reversal of Light Metal to make it even more bulky on the physical side and more powerful Gyro Balls.
I'm thinking of buffing Aegi's physical sets so it can be even more unpredictable.
Excadrill and Ferrothorn are probably just getting straight buffs.

Pikachuun or whoever on the "council" sees this, two questions.

Is there any schedule for submissions/votes?
Will there be revisions once this project is done, kinda like MfA (this isn't for while but I just want to know)

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Pikachuun or whoever on the "council" sees this, two questions.

Is there any schedule for submissions/votes?
Will there be revisions once this project is done, kinda like MfA (this isn't for while but I just want to know)
I'm not from the Council so I can't say for sure, but it seems like all we've been doing up until now is based on the viability of the Pokemon. MegaGengar was first, for example. This time, it seems like Pikachuun changed it a little.

I'm not from the Council so I can't say for sure, but it seems like all we've been doing up until now is based on the viability of the Pokemon. MegaGengar was first, for example. This time, it seems like Pikachuun changed it a little.
I mean the amount of time between discussion, voting, and submission, I know it goes downward by viability ranking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)