Sticky Smeargle's Studios Fifth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

i would join but i know i'm just gonna end up drawing for elcheeso again
This year I'm rigging it so that I won't get anyone with an artist badge. Feel free to sign up.

PS: Like I said last year, if I had rigged it, I would've had paintseagull draw my request >:(

Alright everyone, the response to this has been fantastic! Just counting people who have sent me requests, we've hit 39 people, which is a good deal more than what we had last year. At this rate we're going to have 4-5 pictures being posted a day, assuming no one flakes (and you better not >:(). But anyway, this post is just to let you all know that there are about 2 days left for signups! And a reminder that saying "in" in this thread isn't enough, you HAVE to send me your request via PM by the end of Nov 11 or you won't be signed up! Sending a tag out to all the people who have posted "in" or similar in this thread without actually having sent in a request... as well to people who should take part because they're awesome and the magic of Loonmas is for everyone! Don't stress if you can't take part though, nbd. I'd rather no sign ups than flakes.

Enguarde V0x kokiri macle Hollymon Darnell Yeti fleurdyleurse icepick paintseagull Bummer Andrew Yilx Zracknel Kadew

LOONMAS!

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
AHHHH I nearly missed it, Loonmas is my favourite, I would have been so sad! Thank you for tagging me elcheeso! I'm in!

I was really hoping more people would join in on this. Only 2 pages, though. That makes me sad.
Perhaps a short extension on the sign up deadline and another few social media shout outs could help.

I was really hoping more people would join in on this. Only 2 pages, though. That makes me sad.
Perhaps a short extension on the sign up deadline and another few social media shout outs could help.
No extension, we have over 50 people already... which is literally our largest amount of requests for SS so far in the 5 years it's been running. Don't be fooled, posting in the thread is just for show, the PM is what matters. And on that note...

10 HOURS TO GO FOR SIGN UPS. GET YOUR PMs/REQUESTS IN OR YOU WON'T BE TAKING PART.

justinjiaxinghu

[11:06:10 PM] Princess of Music: i'll laugh and cry simultaneously if elcheeso comes on right now and ends it as you're thinking
[11:06:35 PM] Falgaia: we both know elcheeso only closes stuff like this a week after the written deadline

ooooooooo

I wonder who this "Falgaia" person could be. He/She sounds like a real prick.

PM sent. I'm going to get a hard request for that comment aren't I

Excuse u. I got my timezones mixed up, ok, plus I'm only 5 hours late so kindly blow me >:(... plus as of that statement I couldn't have closed it anyway, it was an hour too early.

Anyway. SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED, IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT ME A REQUEST YOU MISSED OUT. Requests will be going out as soon as I get the randomisation/admin related bullshit done.

Alright y'all, we are now officially in the drawing stages! A couple of people ended up sending me a PM... that had no request attached. So they've been disqualified (sorry guys). We ended with a total of 53 people, easily the largest number of requests we've ever had for this. I am a little worried about some of the newer people though, as a few requesters haven't logged on in a week or more... so if you're friends with any of them, let them know the requests have gone out and that they need to get drawing! You have until the end of December 14 to get this shit done. Go go go!

Edit: Also let me know if you didn't get a request, I'll see what I can do to fix it... but it should be all done properly.

No extension, we have over 50 people already... which is literally our largest amount of requests for SS so far in the 5 years it's been running. Don't be fooled, posting in the thread is just for show, the PM is what matters. And on that note...

10 HOURS TO GO FOR SIGN UPS. GET YOUR PMs/REQUESTS IN OR YOU WON'T BE TAKING PART.

justinjiaxinghu
Ah, forgot about that, haha.
Nice to see a big turnout, then :)

DANGIT. I can't believe I missed signups, this sounded like so much fun ;~;
Are the images going to be posted here for everyone to see, or strictly over PM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)