XY Team Tournament: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity against ninety_nine, waited for him all day on sunday, then asked him if he could play any other time and never got any response.

not that it matters anyway but w/e

Requesting activity win against xzern
It seems like he dont really cares about our match and the tour at all cause he only made one match yet. I vmd him 5 times and he did only answer once and said that he dont have time on the date i suggested him. Also it seems like hes not able to contact his opps himselv (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3800/dk8i9eg2_jpg.htm). Long story short i think that i have to earn an activity win.

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3800/3l636z4a_jpg.htm
no answer after that
He actually has contacted hiss opponents and still does care about the tour. The only fair thing to do would be to tag xzern to find out what's up.

e: @below, see, this man is active. gettin battles done goin 0 to a 100 nword real quick ,, idk how you get activity here tbf as he is clearly active and willing to play. just play right now even.

Last edited:

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i guess this is an activity post? I've talked with quaggster and we were able to meet up on PS, but he didn't have an LC team so were weren't able to fight. If we can play sometime today that'd be great, but I'm pretty swamped on Sunday so...

-gizmo-

Smogon's Kingpin
Subbing in For Rob. on [13:56:19] Robert Alfons: if u wanna suck some auth's dick at least do it with the right auth

I got in contact with my opponent weeks ago, but havent seen him again anymore in order to schedule for a match, so activity post

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
going to call activity for horyzhnz, who has tried to contact praj.pran numerous times but has received a response either when he's asleep or not at all.

(js, he sort of made an activity post near the bottom of page 13; i'm just making sure he gets it)

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
going to call activity for horyzhnz, who has tried to contact praj.pran numerous times but has received a response either when he's asleep or not at all.

(js, he sort of made an activity post near the bottom of page 13; i'm just making sure he gets it)
Activity Call????
Are u kidding me see the logs I tried to play him many time but I guess time difference is huge problem also I was awake till like 12:30-1am to fite him but I guess he was not present even yesterday I tried.
Edit: I can battle wen I am free not wen I am sleeping/in school

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
don't take it badly, when you've to make an activity call for horyzhnz, it doesn't make him look active
I only did this because his activity call wasn't 100% clear and I wanted to make sure :)

Activity Call????
Are u kidding me see the logs I tried to play him many time but I guess time difference is huge problem also I was awake till like 12:30-1am to fite him but I guess he was not present even yesterday I tried.
Edit: I can battle wen I am free not wen I am sleeping/in school
From the logs, it seems like you missed Wednesday the 29th, Tuesday the 4th, and Saturday the 8th (although it seems you had school then). This should really go to horyzhnz, who tried to schedule 3 dates with you–all of which you missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)