XY Team Tournament: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
I only did this because his activity call wasn't 100% clear and I wanted to make sure :)

From the logs, it seems like you missed Wednesday the 29th, Tuesday the 4th, and Saturday the 8th (although it seems you had school then). This should really go to horyzhnz, who tried to schedule 3 dates with you–all of which you missed.
let me give you explaination
Wednesday-he did not gave any time just said he was free i was hoping and seeing last activity and waiting him come online i guess he came when i was offiline ( if u take this activity then give me for Monday i was there he nvr showd)
Tuesday-i was there it was he who missed i nvr saw him online his last activity was nvr near to Tuesday
Friday he said time i was there i guess came posted and went offline like in 3 mins
Saturday-he said he will come 10-7time in wch i was there till 12:30 in wch i was expecting vm or pm wch i nvr got so i went offline

Twin Citiez never contacted me on PS or Smogon, and when I talk to him today he said he can't fight me, so requesting a activity against me is hilarious.
Give us an extension of 1 or 2 days and we will get this shit done.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
I'm not going to be handing out any extensions since you guys had a ton of time to get your games done but I'll be doing activity wins and coinflips at about 2-3 PM EST tomorrow so you can get your games done up until my post then.

Reactions: pj
Activity post on Benja299, i VMed him yesterday and he told me that he couldn't battle tonight, while he was connected on PS during all the evening on the Ubers room (i'm GMT+1)
And for Psychotic, he VMed me and we settle the schedule, sadly i didn't find him on PS at the right time. Then, i found him few days later on smogtours but unfortunately i wasn't able to play, so i told him to fight me tomorrow, but unfortunately again, he was not here, as well as he wasn't online on both PS and Smogon during the whole past week.

Last edited:

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
haxed a bit, choked a bit, eventually came back and won vs Lolk. gg fren n_n

lost to robert alfons in a pretty bad game but it's pokemon so wutevs. congrats fagtron and carry me team lol

Scotti

we back.
calling activity on shrop05 been messaging him haven't got a reply, but if he anyone can get in contact with him tell him I will be on for like 5 more hours.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Can someone on my team besides me win? lol

Also Psychotic needs to play his last RU game but he quit... can I sub in for that even though I'm the UU player?

Waited all night at weekend and nothing of my opponents. ;[
Except that you never bothered to tell me you were online/schedule a time. Afaik you were MIA since last week when you failed to turn up for a scheduled match. Anyway I won't be able to play the entire week, so I'll leave it to the host to make the activity decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)