Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
He's the core of the team and a fully offensive sweeper.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Needed a wall, so i decided on suicune.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
I've always wanted to use a scarfed hydreigon, so yea

Crobat @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Heat Wave
- Roost
Also a core on the team. I love using a specially offensive crobat because it suprises everyone.

Roserade @ Black Sludge
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes
For toxic spikes.

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Sticky Web
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
To sticky web to make sure darmanitan outspeeds.

There it is, Its working so far but i would like to think what you guys think.

Last edited:
Hey, this team is pretty cool! I have a few suggestions:
  • As stated above, you need to have at least 3 lines of description for each of Pokemon, detailing why you chose them and their role within your team. Click here to read up on the RMT Rules.
  • The first thing that caught my eye was your Crobat set. I'm curious as to why you chose a special Crobat over a support set, which is probably Crobat's best niche. Maybe try out a set like this?
    Crobat @ Black Sludge
    EVs: 248 HP / 80 Atk / 4 SpD / 176 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Super Fang/Toxic
    - Defog
    - Roost
    This set acts as a support set for your team. Brave Bird is Crobat's strongest STAB, and hits many of its threats pretty well. Super Fang and Toxic are interchangeable, with Super Fang as a great utility to whittle away the opponent's health and Toxic as a stalling mechanism. Defog is important for clearing hazards that threaten Crobat, and Roost finishes the set to heal off Crobat's damage. If this set doesn't work out for you, and you feel that you need a more offensive presence, I would suggest going for a set similar to something like this
    ---
    Crobat @ Choice Band
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - U-turn
    - Cross Poison
    - Defog/Super Fang
    This set capitalizes on harnessing Crobat's semi-decent base 90 attack and amazing speed to provide a significant offensive presence. You can switch Choice Band with Life Orb, but Crobat benefits more from Choice Band. Jolly is important, as it lets you outspeed positive-natured base 115 speed Pokemon. Brave Bird is Crobat's strongest STAB, allowing it to tear through many Pokemon. U-Turn allows Crobat to gain offensive pressure and keeps momentum, and Cross Poison is a secondary STAB with a nice chance of a crit. Finally, the last slot can go to Defog or Super Fang. If you want an all-out attacking set, go for Super Fang, although being choiced into that is probably not the best. This is why Defog is slashed first. Although you'll be locked into it, Defog allows you to clear hazards that really threaten Crobat's ability to attack.
  • Since you want Suicune to wall, might I suggest using a CroCune set over the one you have?
    Suicune @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Bold Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Scald
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    This set is the bread-and-butter Suicune set. The set initially has an emphasis on defense, but Calm Mind takes care of the specially defensive side. Scald allows Suicune to punish physical attackers with the 30% chance to burn. Finally, RestTalk is great for bulky Pokemon and Suicune is no exception. It allows it to heal off damage and statuses and let Suicune stay in longer to wall more.
That's about it from me at the moment, but I haven't been able to take a full look so I may have overlooked something in your team. Keep in mind that these are only suggestions; you don't have to go through with them all.
Good luck on your team! =)

everyone can tell that a certain pokemon is a wall, but what qualities does that specific pokemon lend over other walls that you could have chosen? how does it fit better in the context of your entire team? this is why all of your descriptions need to have a bit of content to them and one-lined "this is x" isn't enough. take a look at the rmt rules and other rmts in the archive and showcase to see some examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)